Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board (3532 Views)

Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Program 2019/2020–apply Now / Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Awards Application Form 2019 - See How To Apply / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by Cactus(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2019
I would like to draw your attention to the following.

There is a scholarship program being circulated online which I believe is fraudulent. The website is

https://ndsaward.com

The whois information shows below

Updated Date: 2019-03-15
Created Date: 2019-03-15
Registrar Expiration Date: 2020-03-15

Registrant Name: Niger Delta Scholarship Board
Registrant Organization: Niger Delta Scholarship Board
Registrant Street: Plot 21 Woji Road Off Olu Obasanjo Road, GRA Port
Registrant City: Port Harcourt
Registrant State/Province: Rivers
Registrant Postal Code: 234801
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.7003355276
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: ndscholarshipboard@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Niger Delta Scholarship Board
Admin Organization: Niger Delta Scholarship Board
Admin Street: Plot 21 Woji Road Off Olu Obasanjo Road, GRA Port
Admin City: Port Harcourt
Admin State/Province: Rivers

- Note it was created this month and a scholarship program is already out on it.
- The contact email is @gmail.com

If we look up the registrant phone number on truecaller (07003355276)
The name comes up as Niger Delta Joint, 0700 335 5276, Uan - Alpha Technologies

Then on the homepage at the footer of https://ndsaward.com it says Copyright © 2019 Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board.

If you follow this link https://ndsaward.com/faq.php the footer says Powered by NDJSB
Copyright © 2019 Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board.

If you follow this link https://ndsaward.com/requirements.php the footer says Powered by SIDMACH Copyright © 2019 Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board

I did the registration and got to the point of payment. The reason why payment should only be done online is so as not to release bank details.

Also, if you choose to pay by card, the payment page displays Vogue Web Solutions which is Voguepay.

The site is hosted by Unified Layer

- A real government organization wont be using different company name at the footer to credit the company that made the site.
- A government site I believe wont be made in a week and it is publishing scholarship.
- Scholarships dont require payment before candidates apply
- Phone number on website host information is labelled a different company

Please if you anyone has direct contact to
Unified Layer - USA
Sidmach - Lagos
Vogue Web Solutions (Voguepay) - Lagos
Alpha Technologies - Lagos

Please do notify them

I cannot verify this address if anyone can please do Plot 21 Woji Road Off Olu Obasanjo Road, GRA Port Harcourt,Rivers. Nigeria
Open Monday to Friday From 9am - 3pm – available 24/7 Email: support@ndsaward.com

Someone correct me if I am wrong

4 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by Cactus(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Confirmed fraud.

After you pay the page stops working.
After some days or weeks, the site goes offline and another one will be created.
Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by Naijageak(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Confirm fraud. I and others have paid.
Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by Dave0116(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
I did too but have been refunded this morning
Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by Dave0116(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2019
Naijageak:
Confirm fraud. I and others have paid.
haven't you gotten your refund
Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by davizen: 1:47am On Mar 28, 2019
Dave0116:
please why did they refund the money,has the program been discountined?
Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by Dave0116(m): 6:06am On Mar 28, 2019
davizen:
please why did they refund the money,has the program been discountined?
I think so because their site is no longer available
Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2019
Dave0116:

The ndaswap just advertised on a popular WHATSAPP group I belong to and many people are about to subscribe to them,please confirm your findings. Are they genuine? Let's save people from being scammed.Money is hard to get.
Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2019
Cactus:
I would like to draw your attention to the following.

There is a scholarship program being circulated online which I believe is fraudulent. The website is

https://ndsaward.com

The whois information shows below

Updated Date: 2019-03-15
Created Date: 2019-03-15
Registrar Expiration Date: 2020-03-15

Registrant Name: Niger Delta Scholarship Board
Registrant Organization: Niger Delta Scholarship Board
Registrant Street: Plot 21 Woji Road Off Olu Obasanjo Road, GRA Port
Registrant City: Port Harcourt
Registrant State/Province: Rivers
Registrant Postal Code: 234801
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.7003355276
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: ndscholarshipboard@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Niger Delta Scholarship Board
Admin Organization: Niger Delta Scholarship Board
Admin Street: Plot 21 Woji Road Off Olu Obasanjo Road, GRA Port
Admin City: Port Harcourt
Admin State/Province: Rivers

- Note it was created this month and a scholarship program is already out on it.
- The contact email is @gmail.com

If we look up the registrant phone number on truecaller (07003355276)
The name comes up as Niger Delta Joint, 0700 335 5276, Uan - Alpha Technologies

Then on the homepage at the footer of https://ndsaward.com it says Copyright © 2019 Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board.

If you follow this link https://ndsaward.com/faq.php the footer says Powered by NDJSB
Copyright © 2019 Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board.

If you follow this link https://ndsaward.com/requirements.php the footer says Powered by SIDMACH Copyright © 2019 Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board

I did the registration and got to the point of payment. The reason why payment should only be done online is so as not to release bank details.

Also, if you choose to pay by card, the payment page displays Vogue Web Solutions which is Voguepay.

The site is hosted by Unified Layer

- A real government organization wont be using different company name at the footer to credit the company that made the site.
- A government site I believe wont be made in a week and it is publishing scholarship.
- Scholarships dont require payment before candidates apply
- Phone number on website host information is labelled a different company

Please if you anyone has direct contact to
Unified Layer - USA
Sidmach - Lagos
Vogue Web Solutions (Voguepay) - Lagos
Alpha Technologies - Lagos

Please do notify them

I cannot verify this address if anyone can please do Plot 21 Woji Road Off Olu Obasanjo Road, GRA Port Harcourt,Rivers. Nigeria
Open Monday to Friday From 9am - 3pm – available 24/7 Email: support@ndsaward.com

Someone correct me if I am wrong

The ndaswap just advertised on a popular WHATSAPP group I belong to and many people are about to subscribe to them,please confirm your findings. Are they genuine? Let's save people from being scammed.Money is hard to get.
Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by naijapikin04(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2019
2019 UTME: Nigerians Will be Shocked by Outcome of Our Probe – JAMB

Details(>>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/04/2019-utme-nigerians-will-be-shocked-by-outcome-of-our-probe-jamb/

Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by zahratayyab: 11:42am On May 04, 2019
nice sharing thanks for all sharing appreciated
Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2019
Damn . . 1k wasted
Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by Cactus(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2019
I posted everything.

If any scholarship program asks you to pay. It is FRAUD.
Re: Fraud Alert? Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2019
Cactus:
I posted everything.
If any scholarship program asks you to pay. It is FRAUD.

I'll just make sure that this experience is not wasted . . . Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Bridget Bema, The Pupil Whose Name Appears In All The school's defaulters list / Utme/jamb E-registration (thumb Print Scanner) / Is Being A Teacher/lecturer The Worst Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.