Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election (18154 Views)

Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by SillyMods: 6:00am On Mar 25, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

When you feel every dissenting voice or opinion is IPOB or igbo, you are a very BIG FOOL!

E pain am! grin grin grin

Useless frustrated wailer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Foolishbuhari: 6:07am On Mar 25, 2019
SillyMods:

E pain am! grin grin grin

Useless frustrated wailer cheesy

No instead na you dey in sifia pains each time you remember how you fared at the tribunal with Osun state! LOL

But I can sha tell you this; SW presidency 2023 will never happen cheesy grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by rapid101(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2019
yarimo:
Mumu party, must every election won by PDP? undecided
mumu supporter if pdp must loose let it b free and fair

U no dat election pdp won it

Wen sanwo won lagos
Or wen elrufai won kaduna
Did u hear any noise from pdp
Guy grow up
Stop.being stupid because u support apc or buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by SillyMods: 6:13am On Mar 25, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

No instead na you dey in sifia pains each time you remember how you fared at the tribunal with Osun state! LOL

But I can sha tell you this; SW presidency 2023 will never happen cheesy grin grin tongue
If you knew a thing about election tribunal, your number 6 will tell you that the end is still far. Kid, wait for the Appeal and most importantly the SC decision.

And if the SW doesn't produce a president in Nigeria till eternity, how is that a headache for me? OBJ was a president and his presidency brought NOTHING to the SW. Buhari from the north has benefited the SW far more than OBJ's and GEJ's. Where is your brain?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Mccullum: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2019
StOla:

See Abba Yusuf below.

Instead of being Atikulated, he preferred Buhari Next Level.

He wanted to use Buhari's fingers sign to win the election but Buhari understand his antics more than he thought.
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by focus7: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2019
Esseite:

If you had an iota of good reasoning, you would not be comparing the sham of Kano rerun to the states you mentioned.

The violence and disenfranchisement associated with thuggery was so glaring it became stupid.

And what do you say to pdp disagreement with APC victory in Plateau state since you have a superior iota of reasoning?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Foolishbuhari: 6:19am On Mar 25, 2019
SillyMods:

If you knew a thing about election tribunal, your number 6 will tell you that the end is still far. Kid, wait for the Appeal and most importantly the SC decision.

And if the SW doesn't produce a president in Nigeria till eternity, how is that a headache for me? OBJ was a president and his presidency id NOTHING for the SW. Buhari from the north has benefited the SW far more than OBJ's and GEJ's. [/b]Where is your brain?

Oh the poor kid is really mad now Hahahaha. He's in pains I can see tears trickling down my screen hahaha. I guess I struck a nerve! grin grin cheesy

[b]Stupid zom.by! Which ever way the appeals go, I'd have a satisfaction someone and I mean a court of competent jurisdiction really saw the elections for the sham it was. Now run along kiddo; go and ask your mom for 200 naira to buy ewa agoyin
grin
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by contigiency(m): 6:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Esseite:

If you had an iota of good reasoning, you would not be comparing the sham of Kano rerun to the states you mentioned.

The violence and disenfranchisement associated with thuggery was so glaring it became stupid.

Were you in kano as the election was going on? Or you are taking violence during the poll to mean the fake pictures that stupid boy Dino melaye and other PDP boys imported from Kenya? Because I watched the election on television and the report was that the election was peaceful everywhere. Or incase I am wrong, do you know of anybody that was hurt or killed during the poll just as I can mention one who was killed in the same Benue which was tagged peaceful simply because PDP won.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2019
focus7:

And what do you say to pdp disagreement with APC victory in Plateau state since you have a superior iota of reasoning?

Plateau?.... what violence in plateau, despite Apc winning, it was violence and thugs free.
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by SillyMods: 6:24am On Mar 25, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Oh the poor kid is really mad now Hahahaha. He's in pains I can see tears trickling down my screen hahaha. I guess I struck a nerve! grin grin cheesy

Stupid zom.by! Which ever way the appeals go, I'd have a satisfaction someone and the mean a court of competent jurisdiction really saw the elections for the sham it was. Now run along kiddo; go and ask your mom for 200 naira to buy ewa agoyin grin
You're obviously incoherent and I'm sure it's because you're confused.

It's good to hide behind a computer and engage in false sense of accomplishment. If it gives you joy, keep it up!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by freemi(m): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2019
EnkayDezign:
I don’t even know what Abba Yusuf looks like.
becuse he hasn't stolen dollars?
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by magzey: 6:26am On Mar 25, 2019
PDP the professional Rigging party in the whole World.now they are loosing ,they don't accept in food faith ,too pathetic ,they should learn some manners

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by focus7: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Foolishbuhari:
Kano people and kwankwasiya prior today have been preening and gallivanting all over the place claiming to be super voters abi?

He got about a billion naira for campaign and support for Atiku and he could only get those abysmal results from kano without complaining or protesting, while reeling out figures in the governorship polls. Y'all were singing APC for president, PDP for governor. I have a simple question now; how market?

Now that y'all have gotten a taste of buhari's integrity by deploying a compromised DIG of police and keeping his legendary silence when things go wrong and he's culpable, I hope you all still love him?

By God's grace, all my plans to leave this hell hole Are falling in place already. Kwankwanso and kwankwasiya can go to court but we all know our tribunals are a mere formality even though we wish they could actually be active but for now, Enjoy your change! Enjoy your Sai baba! Enjoy your Mai integrity! grin cheesy

When You ride the tiger, also prepare to get Eaten

After all the noise about sending Buhari back to Daura Buhari's victory is now sending the haters into exile.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 25, 2019
contigiency:

Were you in kano as the election was going on? Or you are taking violence during the poll to mean the fake pictures that stupid boy Dino melaye and other PDP boys imported from Kenya? Because I watched the election on television and the report was that the election was peaceful everywhere. Or incase I am wrong, do you know of anybody that was hurt or killed during the poll just as I can mention one who was killed in the same Benue which was tagged peaceful simply because PDP won.

Please speak truth, the violence and thuggery even with thugs carrying matches and blocking poll units is still not evident to you?

Benue was peaceful, same as plateau...
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Foolishbuhari: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2019
SillyMods:

You're obviously incoherent and I'm sure it's because you're confused.

It's good to hide behind a computer and engage in false sense of accomplishment. If it gives you joy, keep it up!

Hahaha says the pained, useless bigoted coward! I don't hide behind a computer screen boy, I type with a phone who's cost could buy the slum you live in at ikorodu.

If you want to see me, I could give you an address so we meet physically so anyhow you want am, I dey game.

Stupid boy don't quote me again ooo, go and meet your mom for 200 naira to buy ewa agoyin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Jidibia(m): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2019
HenryThegreat1:
I don't know where the guy drop his sense.
He dropped it in the gutter immediately he joined the evil party called APC
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Efficacy30: 6:39am On Mar 25, 2019
yarimo:
you're the chief exco office of Mumu. The fact that Kano election was rigged is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Toosure70: 6:44am On Mar 25, 2019
just like that?
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by DumbpoorMynd: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2019
focus7:

After all the noise about sending Buhari back to Daura Buhari's victory is now sending the haters into exile.

Kwankwanso should bear his sifia pains himself grin and should not disturb public space and opinion with his whinings.

He had it coming the very moment he began scheming 2023 instead of facing the task on ground and living Allah to handle the rest same way tifnubu and his minions would get their own rude shock soon grin cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by oruma19: 7:08am On Mar 25, 2019
kaen1317:
Everyone should have a taste of "Sai Baba".
may ur days be long. Let them experience how we feel when they do saibaba grin
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by nurusystem(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Sorry for the red caps,,,ganduje is now declared the governor, even osun adeleke is just celebrating gari with out sugar,....

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by BIGGIE121(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2019
I agree with pdp spokesman on this one , pdp winning by 16000 is not a childsplay ,kano's election was obviously rigged
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by icelord(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2019
EnkayDezign:
I don’t even know what Abba Yusuf looks like.

Bro, no be only u o, up until yesterday, I been dey think say Ganduje and Kwankwaso dey contest election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Akaujaa(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2019
Abba K Yusuf is Rabiu Kwankwaso's in-law. Igbos want him as governor in Kano but do not want Okorocha's in-law as governor in Imo state. Can you see that?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2019
Esseite:

Are you implying apc has absolute monopoly of thugs , kwankwaso disciples are so meek & gentle to violate electoral laws.
i donnt av a problem with whatever nonsense pdp keeps spewing, but those supporting them should do so with brains on active mode....only Ganduje needs a peaceful re election, to meet up with the difference & win while kwankwaso thinks he as already won ,disrupting the election with violence will discredit the election process and will be use as evidence later on @ the tribunal. As a yoruba man i am very wary of 1st to report persons, most times they are the culprits posing as victims

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2019
danot1030:
PDP is always pathetically disgruntled.

They won Sokoto, APC called to congratulate their candidate..

They won Bauchi APC asked their candidate to accept defeat

APC won Plateau state pdp is disgruntled, crying rigged and heading to court

APC won Kano state pdp is disgruntled and crying again and calling for public disorder.

Simply because Buhari has made APC the evil party... They are all evil..
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2019
ericsmith:

Are you implying apc has absolute monopoly of thugs , kwankwaso disciples are so meek & gentle to violate electoral laws.
i donnt av a problem with whatever nonsense pdp keeps spewing, but those supporting them should do so with brains on active mode....only Ganduje needs a peaceful re election, to meet up with the difference & win while kwankwaso thinks he as already won ,disrupting the election with violence will discredit the election process and will be use as evidence later on @ the tribunal. As a yoruba man i am very wary of 1st to report persons, most times they are the culprits posing as victims

So in essence, Kwankwaso unleashed thugs and machetes preventing people from voting at poll units he has an advantage of 25k on? Even with testimonies, live videos and pictures, you still feel otherwise?
Re: PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election by Lec25(m): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2019
yarimo:
Hot thunderstorm fall on you for this comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos / Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa / Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.