Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit (37859 Views)

How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband / Dele Momodu And Wife, Mobolaji Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by GistMeMore: 4:38am On Mar 25, 2019
GistMore.com

Media mogul, Chief Dele Momodu and his 3 sons wears suit, as they strike a pose together in new photo.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/dele-momodu-and-his-3-sons-rock-suit-poses-together-in-adorable-photo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by GistMeMore: 4:38am On Mar 25, 2019

Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:41am On Mar 25, 2019
HMMMMM......

THE ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT SUIT IS THAT IT MAKES THE FAT AND SHAPELESS LOOK A BIT PRESENTABLE....

BUT IN THIS CASE DELE AND THAT HIS FIRST SON STILL LOOK SHAPELESS DESPITE THE SUIT, EVEN OBASANJO WOULD AV LOOKED BETTER IN IT......

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by GistMeMore: 4:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by anochuko01(m): 5:45am On Mar 25, 2019
from left to right...dele's elder brother, dele's son, dele, and dele's son

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by yarimo(m): 5:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Cows undecided
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by partnerbizz4: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
HMMMMM......

THE ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT SUIT IS THAT IT MAKES THE FAT AND SHAPELESS LOOK A BIT PRESENTABLE....

BUT IN THIS CASE DELE AND THAT HIS FIRST SON STILL LOOK SHAPELESS DESPITE THE SUIT, EVEN OBASANJO WOULD AV LOOKED BETTER IN IT......

Where are thou joy?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by jesvic91(m): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2019
The first son be looking like my lost bag of beans
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by Naijaguy12345(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2019
So we should fry akara ?
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by Gandollar(f): 7:56am On Mar 25, 2019
yarimo:
Cows undecided
Envy is what I see here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by Gandollar(f): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
HMMMMM......

I just checked to see your profile pics, it was blank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by faithfull18(f): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2019
OK.
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by OTayobami(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Mmmmm their faces dey smell Yankee Yankee Yankee
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by Chenzy(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2019
ok
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by mmadu5(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2019
How is this news
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by DWJOBScom(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2019
THey have slimmed down and a lot
That’s healthy and cool

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by Buterak9: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Bfhfbf

Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2019
I can see another obesed one in the making
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by AntiWailer: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2019
Nice one.

He transferred his fat to one of the kids and he is looking trimmed down.

Nice picture.
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by OTayobami(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2019
In another news ashiri has tu o!
Stephanie idolor who claim to have recorded success has been exposed!
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by eyoniggar(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2019
Did anybody notice their shoes are also posing for the pic? Like Aladin shoe grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by grandstar(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
HMMMMM......

Please be kind and considerate with your words (Read Colossians 4:6)
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2019
Looking cool
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by Isuachrist: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2019
We will also make news in due season if we do not give up and strive more...

Guys, See what a Responsive Website means for your business: 0% Bounce Rate & Conversion

https://www.nairaland.com/5097224/what-responsive-website-means-business
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by Mike008(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2019
The one in white now tie looks to be the bad apple.
The one that's smokes, spends money lavishly.
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Seems they loss weight, they use to be so fat B4.
Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2019
In every family there is that somebody who wants to be different, I have already spotted him in this picture, that's the guy with white tie on black shirt. Nice family pose though

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2019
Davido’s boy with his boys and elephant

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss / Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today / Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.