Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,927 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Do You Need Urgently ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Need Urgently ? (382 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Need Urgently ? by bingbagbo(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2019
Yes, God is aware of your needs.
Even you, who dwells in clay with a wicked heart, you know the needs of your children.
Cast all your burdens onto him. He is a God who makes impossibilities possible.

I am a living testimony.

"The Lord will provide " (Genesis 22:14).
Re: What Do You Need Urgently ? by JLM(f): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hm I wish ...really wish, but have been through so much storm, and heartbreak from trusting God, that I don't know what else to do.

I am in a terrible situation. A situation I don't wish for even my enemy. I have searched for God, cried to him, daily it gets worse, things falling apart, 2years going by. I never knew God could watch a person go through so much torture. At least not one that trusted so much in Him.
Re: What Do You Need Urgently ? by bingbagbo(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
JLM:
Hm I wish ...really wish, but have been through so much storm, and heartbreak from trusting God, that I don't know what else to do.

I am in a terrible situation. A situation I don't wish for even my enemy. I have searched for God, cried to him, daily it gets worse, things falling apart, 2years going by. I never knew God could watch a person go through so much torture. At least not one that trusted so much in Him.

Never give up on Jesus my dear, trust him and position yourself right to receive (Romans 12:1)

He hasn't forgotten you my dear
Re: What Do You Need Urgently ? by Aphroditee(f): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=bingbagbo post=77040555]

Never give up on Jesus my dear, trust him and position yourself right to receive (Romans 12:1)

He hasn't forgotten you my dear[/qu

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Need Urgently ? by bingbagbo(m): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2019
Aphroditee:
guess this message is for me cause iv been trying to pay my sch rent of 40k for the year all to no avail

I have been in your shoes before my dear, trust in Him, he really loves you. His strength is made perfect In your weakness. Position yourself right to receive my love (Romans 12:1)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Need Urgently ? by Shepherd00: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2019
JLM:

I can totally relate. I'm so sorry abt your ordeal. but it could be the horn He needs to get your full attention.

Don't worry, it'll end in glory. You'll testify, don't give up.

It never goes easy with those He has marked. You need to be trained through tough times and adversities. He won't let anything happen to you, if you stay firm.

Don't seek help from another or you'd go off course. Stay focused. He is with you in it all.

Here is where I draw strength...

Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.

Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.

Isaiah 51:1-2

Why are we told to look into this two? There's noting you are going through right now that they didn't go through. But, what was the end of the story? Seed theough Isaac came and we are God's kids today as. result of that.

Here is what the Lord says.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

What gives me so much joy is His promise 'I will help you'
And He is here as our helper in the person of the Holy Spirit. Hold unto Him, don't give up.
Re: What Do You Need Urgently ? by Shepherd00: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2019
JLM:

Another thing Sis.
How is your mode of prayer? I asked this because sometimes we go before God marshalling orders as if he were the servant and we were the Lord.

Are you appreciative of what he had done in the past? Do you praise Him from your heart? Do you Love and do unto others what you'd wish them to do to you?

Most times we go before Him with a To-do list. We outline what we want and tell Him what to do, how to go about doing it and when we need it done.

We present our Wills, whether they align with His or not and demand He does them anyways. We forget that He is God and doesn't owe Us a thing.

Now you said you are heartbroken for trusting God. Are you sure about that? You followed His instructions as stipulated by Him?

Do you know why He called a woman a dog and said healing is not for dogs for Children? How does the things that concerns Him concern you?

What is your attitudes towards others? How do you feel if things doesn't go your way? Do you complain and murmur? Do you throw tantrums at God or you surrender and wait patiently?

Pls I'm not judging here, just trying to let you know that God does not owe us anything. We are the wicked sinners who deserve nothing but death, how can we then say we trusted God and He failed us?

He will fail us if we entrusted anything in his keep, but did you give Hill divine health to keep for you? No. He only promised you divine health, but on the condition that you have rock solid faith in Him and how He operates.

Will you say God failed Jesus because He let Him suffer so cruelly and died so shamefully? Will you say He failed Apostle Paul for not taking away the thorn in his flesh?

To some God heals immediately they ask. Some don't even ask, they receive. Some ask and wait for years, some don't even deceive. Can you compare yourself, your services, and commitments to Apostle Paul's? Do you know the kind of hardship he went through serving God? Do you know he asked for healing and he was turned down? How come we never heard Paul complain?

Daughter of God, All His answers are yea and Amen.

Know this, there's no Good or bad times with God. He loves you always. You'll understand by and by.

Stay blessed and stay strong, surrender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Need Urgently ? by bingbagbo(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

Another thing Sis.
How is your mode of prayer? I asked this because sometimes we go before God marshalling orders as if he were the servant and we were the Lord.

Are you appreciative of what he had done in the past? Do you praise Him from your heart? Do you Love and do unto others what you'd wish them to do to you?

Most times we go before Him with a To-do list. We outline what we want and tell Him what to do, how to go about doing it and when we need it done.

We present our Wills, whether they align with His or not and demand He does them anyways. We forget that He is God and doesn't owe Us a thing.

Now you said you are heartbroken for trusting God. Are you sure about that? You followed His instructions as stipulated by Him?

Do you know why He called a woman a dog and said healing is not for dogs for Children? How does the things that concerns Him concern you?

What is your attitudes towards others? How do you feel if things doesn't go your way? Do you complain and murmur? Do you throw tantrums at God or you surrender and wait patiently?

Pls I'm not judging here, just trying to let you know that God does not owe us anything. We are the wicked sinners who deserve nothing but death, how can we then say we trusted God and He failed us?

He will fail us if we entrusted anything in his keep, but did you give Hill divine health to keep for you? No. He only promised you divine health, but on the condition that you have rock solid faith in Him and how He operates.

Will you say God failed Jesus because He let Him suffer so cruelly and death so shamefully? Will you say He failed Apostle Paul for not taking away the thorn in his flesh?

To some God heals immediately they ask. Some don't even ask, they receive. Some ask and wait for years, some don't even deceive. Can you compare yourself, your services, and commitments to Apostle Paul's? Do you know the kind of hardship he went through serving God? Do you know he asked for healing and he was turned down? How come we never head Paul complain?

Daughter of God, All His answers are yea and Amen.

Know this, there's no Good or bad times with God. He loves you always. You'll understand by and by.

Stay blessed and stay strong, surrender.

Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Being Religious Equals Being Stupid. / ‘why Christians Who Watch Game Of Thrones Will Go To Hell’ – Pastor Reveals. / Bible Trick, Can You Prove This Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.