Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents (40932 Views)

BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by bambi2016: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Popular Nigerian philanthropist and founder of ‘KBK Foundation’, Kor Bara Kor has reacted to the complaints of Stephanie Idolor, the lady who recorded and made Success Adegor;s ‘Them go flog them go tire ‘ video viral.

Stephanie had during an interview with PUNCHNG slammed Success’ parents for refusing to appreciate her despite making over N5m after she made their daughters video go viral. She also said that she is supposed to get at least N1m from the over N5m they have made so far.

Reacting to this, KBK speaking from his experience said poor people are the most ungrateful set. He also posited that Nigerians always wait for a viral story before supporting someone.

He wrote via Instgram ” I dont even blame Stephanie at all cos the family ditched her. I’m not supporting her either.
But truth is
1.My naija people wait for a viral story before bringing out the support.
I’m just imagining how many kids 6M plus 100 scholarships would have helped
2. Poor people are the most ungrateful set
From our experience here, 99 % of them misbehave the moment half a milli enters their acc.
True story.”

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/poor-people-are-the-most-ungrateful-kbk-reacts-to-success-parents-not-appreciating-the-lady-who-made-their-daughters-viral-video/

20 Likes

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2019
he's very correct
I have made more than ten FTC just this week and I got married this week

26 Likes

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by coluka: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2019
I agree with him

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by IamD18: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2019
The rate of entitlement mentality in this country is very annoying.

A slay queen violated the privacy of that poor family by filming the little girl, she did what she did just to seek attention and get likes on social media. Nothing more.

Now that things turned in good favor to the little girl, she's now feeling it's her right to get paid. Success's parent is owing nobody for God sake!!

Arrh!!!!

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Abjay97(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by spyg1(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2019
No matter the level of my poverty you can't violet my child's privacy and go free, talk less of adding this sour statement on it.

Poverty is a disease.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by emmancipated(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2019
this Success matter still never do?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Rosay15(f): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2019
At op, kbkonline is different from kokun. Stop misleading people.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by boss1310(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2019
so nobody does anything in this world unselfishly again?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by PapaBaby: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
The Lil girl's parents f**ked up. Same people who wanted to sell or abort Success.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Angel223: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
cool
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by sojayy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
See them, she sha wan collect her cut by fire by thunder without prior agreement...... U be learner. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Angel223: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by EmekaBlue(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
make dem settle dat lady biko. whats wrong with success parents

GIVE HER SOMETHING angry

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Angel223: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by pasowonder: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
that is what money can cause
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Pidginwhisper: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by AntiWailer: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

A slay queen violated the privacy of that poor family by filming the little girl, she did what she did just to seek attention and get likes on social media. Nothing more.

Now that things turned in good favor to the little girl, she's now feeling it's her right to get paid. Success's parent is owing nobody for God sake!!

Arrh!!!!

Thanks to idiots that feel they owe her money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Omololu001: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

Arrh!!!!
The girl is so foolish, in a sane country she can even be sued

6 Likes

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by tstx(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmm... I totally agree with him

See my signature, i build websites and I am based in Abuja
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Yankee101: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
I think it's more of a mindset

1 Like

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Prodigytal: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol. Nigerians are writing beautiful works of fiction every day. Some Nigerians are making ground breaking research in ict, science and tech as we speak. Brain dead Nigerians, governors and speakers won't pay attention. But they'll dash a 4 year old stammering "dem go flog" millions as if it she uttered a message from heaven. Later, you'll say Nigeria isn't developing. Continue.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by jericco1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
what kind of talk is that? you can't just generalize things without proper confirmation... it is like saying every rich person is a ritualist. for the fact you have good source of income doesn't mean every one does. you should be careful what you say else it might come back to haunt you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by dam2000(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
But she's trying 2 use the young girl catch fun

2 Likes

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Truthbites: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Very true. most poor people are bitter too. And hate. They didn't grow in love. Well, u can't give what u don't have...no love..many full NL

17 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / DJ Chicken Crashes His Car In Lekki (Picures) / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.