Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Lucrative Is The Betting Shops Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is The Betting Shops Business (747 Views)

Urgent: Bet9ja Betting Shops For Sale At Affordable Prices / Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is The Betting Shops Business by Sambaby7640: 8:19am On Mar 25, 2019
Hello peeps,i intend to start a betting shop soon and i dont know much about the business.I will really appreciate if someone can help weigh the prons and cons of running such enterprise and if 500k will be enough to start the business.Also i will like to know the betting company with the best plan to operate with.

I intend to open the business in lag
Re: How Lucrative Is The Betting Shops Business by nifemi25(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Though it depends on your location but i can assure you its a good business you can invest in..... I will advice you do your research very well in terms of highest odd before investing in the business.... Either you go for bet9ja or nairabet.
Re: How Lucrative Is The Betting Shops Business by Sambaby7640: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
nifemi25:
Though it depends on your location but i can assure you its a good business you can invest in..... I will advice you do your research very well in terms of highest odd before investing in the business.... Either you go for bet9ja or nairabet.
yeah it seems both are at the top currently.

(1) (Reply)

The Unpleasant Experience Of A Foreigner On Bet9ja / Branding And Packaging - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company / Mint Samsung S8 For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.