Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

If You Are Interested In Buying Goods From The U.k, Call Me! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / If You Are Interested In Buying Goods From The U.k, Call Me! (734 Views)

Order Your Goods From Konga / Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE / I Have 3 Macks With 40ft Flatbeds - Need Goods From Outside Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Interested In Buying Goods From The U.k, Call Me! by walelondon: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2010
For whole sale, retailers and private individuals interested in buying genuine goods from the U.K, call me on +447011129788, or email: fadewale2@gmail.com. I will assist with the shopping according to you request and send goods through any cheap cargo service to Lagos. I will however charge 30pounds on all transactions. Goods along with their shop receipts will be sent to guaranty non inflated prices.

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Printer / Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprises / U.s. Mlm Giant Opening Nigeria With 2 Award Winning Breakthroughs Recommended By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.