Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Trending: A Job Seeker Changed The TV Station To Big Brother Nigeria(photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trending: A Job Seeker Changed The TV Station To Big Brother Nigeria(photo) (5351 Views)

Path To Big 4: A Course that Eases Getting Jobs in PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, EY / 4 Shocking Facts About Lying On Your CV Every Job Seeker Should Know / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending: A Job Seeker Changed The TV Station To Big Brother Nigeria(photo) by femi4: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Alexious:
They cannot spend time to develop themselves and be better in the basics of such as u pointed above but are quick to type in support of things that adds no value to their mental development and problem solving skills.
See pot calling kettle black. "Things that add"
Re: Trending: A Job Seeker Changed The TV Station To Big Brother Nigeria(photo) by WhoBeThisMan: 7:12am On Mar 26, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
So because somebody is looking for a job, he should not watch TV again ?

These Nigerian recruiters are always forming demi-gods cos of lack of jobs.
what are you saying?
In a work environment? Did he come to watch TV or get a job?

If I was the employer I will send him out that min

1 Like

Re: Trending: A Job Seeker Changed The TV Station To Big Brother Nigeria(photo) by SOFTDRINK: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
what are you saying? In a work environment? Did he come to watch TV or get a job?
If I was the employer I will send him out that min
Yes,he did not come to watch television.

Will watching the television reduce his competence and skill-sets?

Thank God you're not the employer.
Re: Trending: A Job Seeker Changed The TV Station To Big Brother Nigeria(photo) by WhoBeThisMan: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Yes,he did not come to watch television.

Will watching the television reduce his competence and skill-sets?

Thank God you're not the employer.
small children

1 Like

Re: Trending: A Job Seeker Changed The TV Station To Big Brother Nigeria(photo) by SOFTDRINK: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
small children
Uncle,when I had my first degree,I believe you'd still be in secondary school.

Learn to argue without attaching sentiments and emotions.Face the facts and argue intelligently.

Have a good day.
Re: Trending: A Job Seeker Changed The TV Station To Big Brother Nigeria(photo) by WhoBeThisMan: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Uncle,when I had my first degree,I believe you'd still be in secondary school.

Learn to argue without attaching sentiments and emotions.Face the facts and argue intelligently.

Have a good day.
when did you get your first degree?

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number / Invitation For Interview / How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.