Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson (31770 Views)

How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by LifestyleTonite: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2019
Below is a narration from a lady about how she taught her husband's entitled friend a painful lesson which made him to stop visiting them.

Read her Twitter thread below.

My husband had one of those annoying friends;rude and entitled. You know their type, show up at odd hours unannounced and complain about the food.I wasn’t his fan

Mainly because he felt entitled to our time and our food. He would show up at any time and refuse to leave. Worst of all,he always had something to say about my food. Husband friend o!

But I tolerated him because hubby seemed to like him a lot. Until one day...

He showed up at 7am on a Saturday knocking and knocking on the door. Hubby let him in as I was fast asleep. At the time I was a fairly new bride so I had shorts on.

Thinking it was just hubby and I, I confidently catwalked to the living room to give my husband a good morning kiss. I was in a lovely mood until I heard this idiot friend say Good morning Madam.

I ran back inside as fast as I could,embarrassed and annoyed. I decided to avenge while donning my abaya

Properly dressed and annoyed,we greeted and he promptly started issuing breakfast orders while my lawfully wedded husband sat there begging me with his eyes to co-operate

“Amarya please don’t make eggs. Plantain and maybe some yam with sauce. Do you have liver? Liver sauce would be fine” I smiled through gritted teeth and said “ba damuwa “

In the kitchen I remembered that hubby had said the guy had really bad reactions to pepper. Hehehehe I carry atatrugu and jalapeno grind.

As I was frying the sauce I now suddenly remembered the gembu pepper my grandmother had gifted me. Ah, I pour it inside o. Mix it with liver and garnished with green pepper. Liver sauce ko?

I made plantains and egg for myself and hubby. Quickly text him not to touch the liver sauce before I served them. O saran handeI had breakfast in my room.

As expected,the greedy man helped himself to the sauce oI chuckled as his hapless friend tried to give him water.

“Yaji! Wai wai Madam ta zina yaji!”“Ka bani ruwa!”“Ba no biredi ne ya fi”I was secretly laughing in my bedroom.

Because of greed this man sha continued to eat this sauce while jumping up and down.

I heard him rush to the guest bathroom and I fell down laughing.Our dear friend was in severe pains by 9am that morning.

He has not visited us since that day.Sometimes I feel bad sha but then I taught him a lesson that hopefully he will teach others.

Leave newlyweds alone. Your freind’s new wife is not your chef

Thanks and God Bless

https://lailasnews.com/lady-husbands-entitled-friend-lesson/

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Fizzymike1(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2019
U don win worldcup now

Ftc

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2019
That won't stop him, I think the best thing is to address the elephant in the room, your husband has to use wisdom on him

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2019
Husband is weak.....
You can't mess with my nigga o
Nigga wey we don dey street all this days and we probably hustle hard together for you to have a comfortable home you come do am like that
Ill deal with her codedly

My advice for mister husband
Woman wey fit do this one to your friend no go look twice before she lace your food with poison if you do am anything

Japa fast fast.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Officialgarri: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2019
The husband's friend is a fool for making men look stupid.

However, women are evil. She won't blink twice while lacing your food with rat poison undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Mariangeles(f): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2019
The " be grateful l let him marry you " type of guy .

Some guys just find it hard to give space when their best friend gets married undecided

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by faithfull18(f): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2019
Lol, smart woman. Some people don't just know their limits.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by UjuJoan2: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2019
This is the height of passive aggressiveness . .. You almost killed someone, when you could have gently confronted the issue.

Not nice!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2019
The husband was in the know.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by wethebest(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmmmm

Show a broda some love. Is my birthday.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Onyekachi419(f): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Madam that was bad you shouldn't do that to your husband best friend besides you don't know what they do outside you should try to bring him close. there are better way to handle such people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by publicenemy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Husband is weak.....
Nigga wey we don dey street all this days and we probably hustle hard together for you to have a comfortable home you come do am like that

Woman wey fit do this one to your friend no go look twice before she lace your food with poison if you do am anything

Japa fast fast.

God bless you brother. Just what I was about to say. The only reason a woman can have any say or power in my house is if we struggled together to achieve wealth. That woman can wield power in my house and I GI just dey pamper her but still she can't mess with my friends. But if God blesses me with wealth and riches before I meet my wife, thunder fire her if she try that kind nonsense with my friend. Friends wen we don hustle under rain and sun together....

Meeeen the kind beat wen I go beat her before I kick her out of my house ehn! Television go carry am. Thunder fire her papa.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by tstx(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
I'm already pitying her husband...

You can know a heartless person from how they treat others

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Pavore9: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
When a man is not assertive, his friends feel entitled to order his wife around!

51 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by jericco1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
tales by moonlight. yawns
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by wellmax(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Correct madam
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by BlackfireX: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hausa people eh...

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Houseofglam7(f): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
LEAVE NEWLYWEDS ALONE!!!!
It doesn't matter if he/she's your brother,sister,friend or child!
Let them be!!!!

24 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by iammo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
I love pepper tongue and i might just ask her for more and a take away pack.

But in all fairness, she just openly highlighted major faults in her marrage without realising it.

It takes the greedy overbearing friend to expose some of the ladies hidden character, and the man needs to take note of that and work better on their communication if he intends to live long

This one that can openly admit on tweeter to harming someone without any form of remorse for what she perceive as a mere competition for her spouse attention from his friend, I wonder what she does in the hidden

13 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Imstrong2(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
He will still show up..I know his kind
Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by stubbornman(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Husband is weak.....

Japa fast fast.

Brotherly which mumu hungry nigger be that wey go live house by 7am come balance for my house... nah me go personally warn you.

infact i no cook....

69 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Better Wife grin grin grin

Shibaraba:
Husband is weak.....

Japa fast fast.

GET THE PUNK OUTTA THIS THREAD!!!
angry angry angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Shakushaku1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mark ma words, the husband is next, an this kain women dey use hubby brush wash WC.. And to all overbearing friends make una get brain

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by vacanci: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
She is lucky say the guy no be Afonja. She wan try pepper gang?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Pavore9: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Husband is weak.....

Japa fast fast.

Being married, the dynamics has changed....your friends can not just zoom in to your home whenever they like and tell your wife what she should prepare for them.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by Jaqenhghar: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Husband is weak.....

Japa fast fast.
Why you no marry your nigga then?

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by newtin: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
all man for himself o. protect your territory.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson by nicepoker101(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Women like her can kill without a second thought

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly / Kenyan Bishop Wangivi Snatches Man's Wife After Presiding Over Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.