Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

It Is Not Easy To Still Live With My Wife After I Caught Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not Easy To Still Live With My Wife After I Caught Her (601 Views)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Easy To Still Live With My Wife After I Caught Her by Omalee(f): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
How does it feel to get hurt by the same person you have spent all of you protecting?

Can you forgive your spouse if you catch him or her cheating with your business partner?someone you brought home?

My client is in such situation right now and he's asking how easy can it be to forgive and forget?
Read this story on my blog.
"Maybe my wife. Is Delilah's daughter" https://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/03/maybe-my-wife-is-delilahs-daughter.html?m=1
Re: It Is Not Easy To Still Live With My Wife After I Caught Her by TinkTwice(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Your client? And I'm the one to tell you, the councilor, what to tell your customer. How much you go pay?
Re: It Is Not Easy To Still Live With My Wife After I Caught Her by Omalee(f): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
TinkTwice:
Your client?
And I'm the one to tell you, the councilor, what to tell your customer.
How much you go pay?
Lol
I don't know if there's a Union for social media users in Nigeria? I can't cope...kai very hilarious and errm errm okay.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Stupidd Nairalander Ever? / How To Be A Player ( Playbook) / For Adult Only - Learn About What Is Called Intersex(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.