Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe (41741 Views)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body In New Photo / Musa Danjuma's Alleged Girlfriend Shows Off Younger New Man Who Calls Himself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2019

A man has taken to Facebook to advise other men after his girlfriend "paid all the bills without complaint".

Mmaduabuchi Basil shared photos of the items his girlfriend Ogechukwu Chukwu bought him when she took him out to dispel the notion that Nigerian girls don't spend on their men.

He captioned photos:

Some day's ago, someone asked if a Nigerian girl can actually take her Guy out and pay the bills.
Today my girl broke the record. She paid all the bills without complains.
If your girl haven't paid your bills before, you haven't meet the one who loves you

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/man-spoilt-by-his-girlfriend-shows-off.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Udonminit

8 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Where is are the things she’s paying for
Showing ATM card like 12yr old

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maybe it's not her hard-earned cash that she's spending on him tongue grin
Trust me, it's very painful to spend money on a guy & love has nothing to do with it.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
I have female friends who can do it.. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by nifemi25(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Share her mobile number with me make i help you say thank you to her

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Abaje195(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
n wer did she get d moni 4rom

2 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by TinkTwice(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
The guy will soon go bankrupt, after the girl don milk am finish. Las las, na d guy money, d girl still spend sha

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Just ask d guy how much he has spent on d bae b4 she bought those stuff

4 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by thesicilian: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Trust me, it's very painful to spend money on a guy & love has nothing to do with it.
It's not about love I agree, but I'm sure those who had proper home training about sharing and giving will find it very easy to do.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
thesicilian:

It's not about love I agree, but I'm sure those who had proper home training about sharing and giving will find it very easy to do.

Perhaps. More power to them.
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Catalyst4real: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sometimes its out of love. Sometimes, she's slept with sugar daddies, and because of guilt, she's using part of the spoils to pay your bills

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by eastTKBorn: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
If She Break up with tomorrow nko... Do not be Deceived
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Preshy561(f): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Good, when he gets home, make sure he cooks, clean, mobs, wash dishes and cloths.
That's his work for being a leech grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Badbunny: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Preshy561:
Good, when he gets home, make sure he cooks, clean, mops, wash dishes and cloths.
: -)

2 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Preshy561:
Good, when he gets home, make sure he cooks, clean, mobs, wash dishes and cloths.
Bitter person
Work hard and stop depending on men!

18 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nigerian babe spend for u kwa? U sure dat is nigerian babe and not south african babe? Abi u jus want to trend?cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Catalyst4real:
Sometimes its out of love. Sometimes, she's slept with sugar daddies, and because of guilt, she's using part of the spoils to pay your bills
or maybe d guy purchased everything with his own cash and came on instagram to claim it was his girl dat purchased it. Dat one no hard to do nahcheesy if u wanna trend.

4 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
lefulefu:
Nigerian babe spend for u kwa? U sure dat is nigerian babe and not south african babe? Abi u jus want to trend?cheesy
It's possible...but you'll sweat blood before you can find her
Though it's impossicant on NL cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
morningstar55:

It's possible...but you'll sweat blood before you can find her
Though it's impossicant on NL cool
i know for sure dem go dey very very difficult to findcheesy. Even if a naija babe manage buy u boxers and singlet make u raise ur hand and thank God cos such a gesture is even hard for many to docheesy. Haha nairaland u meancheesy... Generous lady fit dey nairaland but dem go dey very very very very very scarce to seecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Splinz(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Preshy561:

smiley

What the said girl did was more of a challenge than a selfless act, at least according to the deceived man.

You know, relationship is serious business that requires effective marketing strategies, and the girl understands this much. Have you ever walked into a business premises and get a small gift for your patronage?

Though such gifts be like mustard seed yet it has the power to move mountains. What it does is to spurs you to buy more than you would ordinary do--to keep coming more, and this is the same triple effect on this praise singer.

Smart girl.

However, there's no ruling out the fact that girls do spent on guys genuinely. But on this very one, my entrepreneurial spirit wouldn't just let me agree. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by CAPSLOCKED: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

BUT IT'S PLEASURABLE TO COLLECT FROM MEN.... BECAUSE YOU'RE SELFISH. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by XhosaNostra(f): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT IT'S PLEASURABLE TO COLLECT FROM MEN.... BECAUSE YOU'RE SELFISH. smiley

Of course smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by mytime24(f): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
So make i fry eba kiss
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by dreamwords: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin
She stole your money and use it to pay your bills grin
That's what you get from a typical 9ja babe

Btw, the girl looks older than the guy
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by freemanbubble: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by godwinstringed1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
sad
Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Thisis2raw(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
While my own will not let me rest with "please send me airtime"

3 Likes

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by McAausim: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
shocked

Egbooo u try..... grin

Shout out to my slay mama's

Re: Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Break which record?

Money is made to be spent.

If you are my friend, I will spend on you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows / Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.