Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:33 PM

Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got (34618 Views)

Touching Moment As Mother Lifts Her Graduating Daughter (VIDEO) / Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by icebird25(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nice one from a sane country..

This was how I came across a post here on nairaland not long ago
About a boy who recently got admitted into uniben qnd was looking for money for his physical clearance and gst registration... It pained me that I was unable to help because there was no money with me. I wish I know how to tag a post post.. I would have tag his post here
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by paddyofboss(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
meobizy:
The same was tried here, the OP only received insults and false promises.

https://www.nairaland.com/5054171/only-feed-once-day
Them.finish that guy especially that ifyalways
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by anthonyuncle(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
if say na Nigerians she make da same plea to, u go hear responses like:
1st person: who send am go school? 2nd person: go find okirika give am. 3rd person: na by force to graduate? 4th person: so make I give am my suit make him take lash u. 5th person: scammers don plenty for dz country. etc

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by mechanics(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wow, they are caring, if it's Nigeria, the person will receive insult.
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by alert01(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
HerCuteness:
Kind twitter folks

Your name suggest that You're pretty with fine face. DM me, I'm an HANDSOME young guy. Don't give those ugly boys a chance, They dont deserve fine girls.
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by Psoul(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
lustychima:
Sane country with sane citizens

Don't try this at home ( Nigeria)

Tho we still have some people with good sense of humor down here

U lied bro. We help ourselves here in Nigeria even more than other African countries irrespective of our poor economy. Stop talking down the country. We may have our issues here, but we are still good people.
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by Fantazy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Thank God it not in Nigeria. The insults he will get will take him back to 100 Level ASAP.
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by ishawlar: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
This one no fit happen 4here our rich pple 4here go dey wait make dem hear say trailer kill dem mama 4road b4 dem go help.
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by lordswill03: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
That can only happen in SA. Naija will give you the most hurtful savage replies that will make you to regret ever going to school
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A closed mouth is a closed destiny. If you cannot pray, the least you can do is to cry for help. No shame! In many years to come, he will never be remembered for a man who begged for suit on Twitter but on his present status

Richdad

He'll be remembered as the man who begged for suit on Twitter, actually. But it won't matter anymore.
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by Richdad50(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wow wow wow. I didn't see that coming
PrimadonnaO:

He'll be remembered as the man who begged for suit on Twitter, actually. But it won't matter anymore.
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by Bewiseedet(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
If na 9ja na correct bashing him for collect
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by 77up(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
cucumbae:
Promise and fail followers.
I hope you can see her testimony there .

Thats not Nigeria where hatred is the oda of d day.
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by 77up(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
Wetin#500 fit buy self for this Buhari regime angry
Lazy yut spotted .

Is that in naira ?

Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by benjanny(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Man is God to man.Thank you the givers
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
South Africans arent mad people cheesy
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by Nettybrown(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Power of Social Media.
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by Topmaike007(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
77up:
Lazy yut spotted .

Is that in naira ?
lolz cheesy
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by Oblivionsmiles: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Such sweet people on Twitter, these are the ones that understand kindness.

[/i]Why not also make a memorable impression on someone by getting your gifts from us[i]
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by ImaIma1(f): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
If she had come to Nairaland to ask for help, the NL investigators would have come out to play. They would have insulted her, asked for proof; hold a paper and write Nairaland and snap with it, show us your pant, etc In the end, nothing will drop.
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by Toseenlove: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:
God bless Twitter.
Try that in Nairaland... Lol. Make I no talk before una go ban me.

Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by Toseenlove: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
ImaIma1:
If she had come to Nairaland to ask for help, the NL investigators would have come out to play. They would have insulted her, asked for proof; hold a paper and write Nairaland and snap with it, show us your pant, etc In the end, nothing will drop.

Lol u know their president......Always jumping up and down. Pathetic Foools.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by Toseenlove: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
TourismMan:

If you try that on Nairaland, one will be the first to term you scammer. She will not even be willing to help but she will be spoiling the minds of real helpers. Terrible!

She Is busy collating your old posts. She will be here for u soon. I have not seen a such miserable immature fool like that b4.

Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by NotNairalandi(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
GloShare:
As he got R 500, he should give her at least R 100 nah tongue

your type suppos dey village De share rat meat for children in the community..to share things go de sweet you die grin
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by ImaIma1(f): 1:31am On Mar 26, 2019
Toseenlove:

Lol u know their president......Always jumping up and down. Pathetic Foools.

Lol...i don't know ooo. They must dehumanize the person first before sending #1,500 cheesy
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by Feranchek(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2019
post=76975020:
He will be the first to graduate in his family??!!

Oh, her tweet is worth it then.
That feeling and feat is outta this world!
And the responses are so overwhelming.

Love makes the world go round and round and round.
Let us heal the wolrd with our kind acts and make it a better place.

Say no to any form of hatred and bitterness.
Peace out!

Doc, We respect your political views and respect Atiku you supported. 
Kindly respect our love and admiration for our darling Daddy (PMB) also please!
We all can't have the same political view or morals.
Almost 16 MILLION people cannot be wrong. 
Have a blessed week ahead Doc!

So the about 14 million others were wrong abi??
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by sketcherJ(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A closed mouth is a closed destiny. If you cannot pray, the least you can do is to cry for help. No shame! In many years to come, he will never be remembered for a man who begged for suit on Twitter but on his present status

Richdad
i will like to send u a dm sir
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by harmbhrosz(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
konkonbilo:
smiley Me self need camera... Canon 5d mark iii.... Body only. I'll sort the rest by myself. My helper fit De nairaland, I don't need the money o, just give me the camera as gift. I already have different lenses that will work for it... Edakun ejo smiley
come and buy my own Brand new 5D mark iii joor
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by konkonbilo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
harmbhrosz:
come and buy my own Brand new 5D mark iii joor
Eheen! How much you won sell am
Re: Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got by harmbhrosz(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
konkonbilo:
Eheen! How much you won sell am
09072920175 chat me up....let's talk business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) / 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University / Let's See How Intelligent You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.