Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating (55557 Views)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by HaryoBamex(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
When some people dey find water, one mumu girl dey waste water... Mtcheew...
Shey you available given your bf work to do bt hope u know what goes around comes around.
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by HolyFuckXXX: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76975237:
Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned!
She is foolish.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by IjebuWarrior: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
HerCuteness:
Good for him

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Truthbites: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Women And vengeance like 5 and 6
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Modsenemy:
Why not leave the gas cylinder and burner open ?
If I notice on time, na to push you into the room na, you go suffer that day cheesy
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by noisy45(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Better than some folks who defecated everywhere in there boyfriend house
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by jericco1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
that's why I don't like her visiting whenever I am not around and I also don't give her spare keys
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by harryportter: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
HerCuteness:
Good for him
HMM DOES IT CHANGE ANYTHING?WILL THE WATER STOP THE GUY FROM CHEATING?WILL IT PUT MONEY IN THE GIRLS ACCOUNT?WILL IT MAKE THE GUYS LOVE FOR THE GIRL TO INCREASE?LESSON!ANY ACTION U WANT TO TAKE AND U KNOW IT WOUNT YIELD A POSITIVE RESULT,DONT TAKE IT.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by patfenda(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
She is a wet bandit, home alone things

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by frozen70(f): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Childish act

Friendship is made for matured one's

Be prepared to withstand the ups and down
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Chiccly(f): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Person never marry you,you dey para.If dem marry go,wahala go dey if the guy make mistake.

Brother,abeg borrow leg now!!
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Ayotemide(f): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
The SPEAKING friend does not see the ridiculosity of his friend having an affair with her best friend.

what a truckload of foolishness entwined in an entire group of 'friends'
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Ayotemide(f): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
frozen70:
Childish act

Friendship is made for matured one's

Be prepared to withstand the ups and down

And cheating is meant for who??

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by ManishSmith(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
For the guy move out of the house for like a week with the water, within that week reconcile with her then bring her back to clean up her mess.
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bestie bestie...
Hmmmmm
Na so....

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Styluscrib:
Mumu girl,
Now you will comeback still
Give Him heads and punnah.
Why not leave him,
In fact you are also a cheat.
Because he was with a lady before
You finally become His babe.
Common don't be jealous since
That was the way you climbed the
Love ladder to the Top of his mind.
Why
Karmas waiting for you.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYING

MOST TIMES U JUST HAVE TO PASS AND KEEP MUTE INSTEAD OF VOMITING IGNORANT..........................

THIS IS THE BEST PUNISHMENT AND MOST ROMANTIC

THE BABE WONT EVEN RETURN TO HIM......

THUMBS UP TO THE GIRL

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Lovelyn451(f): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ayoswit:
Last last, na she go mop the floor cool after the guy don beg her.
if she accept him back she be mumu

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by MissRaine69(f): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maybe this is why he was knacking with bestie ...she will come help him mop the place, console him
Maybe ninja had enough of her dramas
He will then propose to bestie and next pre-wedding photos in NL and what will her legacy be?
Walk.... you are dating not married ....He should press charges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by MissRaine69(f): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76975237:
Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned!
He will wife the bestie just you wait and see

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by fw71497: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shrug
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by RTSC: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
I go beat nonsense comot for her head.
What if his certificates got ruined?

She dey craze.
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Goalnaldo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
The girl has always dreamt of an orgy in a river.
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
HerCuteness:
Good for him
hmmmmm, she went too far na.
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by DiracRex: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
SMH...

some girls are naturally foolish sha. I hope she's fulfilled now that she pulled such shit.
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by frozen70(f): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ayotemide:

And cheating is meant for who??

Nobody says that cheating is good

Some one must cheat on someone

Either by error or omissions
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

He will wife the bestie just you wait and see
It's possible sis.... cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by creepsyme(f): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
This issue of cheating sef... my boy friend knows i dont care na him konji go know how far.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Ayotemide(f): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
frozen70:

Nobody says that cheating is good

Some one must cheat on someone

Either by error or omissions

please go ahead and justify that cheating might occur with some unsatiable elements; but to justify it as 'error or ommision' aint no bloody way sis.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by sunkieisland(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
bentwood85:
I blame BUHARI on this.... The economy is so bad, no light, no job..... Olosho everywhere... SMH..

Thunder please help Nigeria locate BUHARI..

I know the minister of thunder.

He can help on all matters related to thunder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.