Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,198 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating (55558 Views)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Pacesetter123(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Bestie bestie...
Hmmmmm
Na so....
Warris thisssss?
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Warris thisssss?

Chairman na just picture ooo!
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by luvyaself95(m): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Modsenemy:
Why not leave the gas cylinder and burner open ?
From Your Recent Post it show you're bitch, wicked, stupid, and nuisance...
All in One Useless Thing... undecided
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Modsenemy(f): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
From Your Recent Post it show you're bitch, wicked, stupid, and nuisance...
All in One Useless Thing... undecided
just like your mum undecided
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
HerCuteness:
Good for him

Next time a woman cheats and gets her throat sliced open, I'll remind you of your comment.
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by luvyaself95(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Modsenemy:
just like your mum undecided
I had know you're going to say this and you just prove all what I called you... wish i know you i would have teach you what your useless parent never for once think of to teach you and they will be glad i do...
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by samsam2019: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
WayStage:
Small pikin still dey worry this one... Wey u suppose carry d guy certificate flush troway make him begin reason anyhow... Na dat time u go see where person dey think say if him open d latrine he go still fit see dem fetch.
But I no go talk anything sha make b4 pple come for my head
and they celebrated when you were born?

What a waste!
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Modsenemy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
I had know you're going to say this and you just prove all what I called you... wish i know you i would have teach you what your useless parent never for once think of to teach you and they will be glad i do...
it's quite unfortunate that your own unfortunate and useless parents couldn't teach you. After all, they can't give what they do not have .
Most guys like you can only rant online , in reality u re just a scared dog . Of course , I can't fight you, but I'll make sure u drop cartarh from your nose . Run along kid
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
lol I won't lie this is funny, I can imagine her thought process.

"This bastard cheated on me, rather than have flood of tears, am gonna flood his house" , If I came home to a flooded house I won't think it's a punishment for cheating because I often leave the tap open. So that be weird smiley
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by MrIcredible: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Satan66:
Afonja women are use to living in mud houses and fetching water from the stream.
Am honestly not surprised.
Osu don start again
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Modsenemy:
Fear God! tongue
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Modsenemy:
exactly my thoughts.... wicked usgrin

Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by nicepoker101(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
HerCuteness:
Good for him
really? Now I believe when the devil want to take your joy away. He gives you a girlfriend
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by luvyaself95(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Modsenemy:
it's quite unfortunate that your own unfortunate and useless parents couldn't teach you. After all, they can't give what they do not have .
Most guys like you can only rant online , in reality u re just a scared dog . Of course , I can't fight you, but I'll make sure u drop cartarh from your nose . Run along kid
Then if you know me in reality you won't say this...
well i don't argue or exchange bad words...
So Nuisance don't you ever quote me...
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Pacesetter123(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Chairman na just picture ooo!
kikikikikikikiiiii �������
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by BluntBoy(m): 6:05am On Mar 26, 2019
Ayotemide:
The SPEAKING friend does not see the ridiculosity of his friend having an affair with her best friend.

what a truckload of foolishness entwined in an entire group of 'friends'

People like you find it hard to categorise situations. I am sure you wouldn't still see anything wrong supposing the girl murdered her cheating boyfriend.

Cheating is condemnable but that shouldn't mean we should lose sight of silly reactions. For instance, what if someone not related to the incident gets electrocuted?

Moreover, she is just a girlfriend. She doesn't own the guy yet. Even married people have options better than reacting stupidly to the stupidity of a spouse.
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Evercurious(f): 6:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Chiccly:

Person never marry you,you dey para.If dem marry go,wahala go dey if the guy make mistake.

Brother,abeg borrow leg now!!

You call cheating a MISTAKE?
You are already giving an excuse for his action?
Hmmmm. Babe or madam I fear for you ooh
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Evercurious(f): 6:11am On Mar 26, 2019
MissRaine69:
Maybe this is why he was knacking with bestie ...she will come help him mop the place, console him
Maybe ninja had enough of her dramas
He will then propose to bestie and next pre-wedding photos in NL and what will her legacy be?
Walk.... you are dating not married ....He should press charges.

DID YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF?
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Evercurious(f): 6:12am On Mar 26, 2019
MissRaine69:

He will wife the bestie just you wait and see

And definitely continue cheating...
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Evercurious(f): 6:14am On Mar 26, 2019
frozen70:

Nobody says that cheating is good

Some one must cheat on someone

Either by error or omissions

Did you say by error or omission? God have mercy
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by iluvMAMAV: 6:21am On Mar 26, 2019
HerCuteness:
Good for him
shut up
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by MissRaine69(f): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Evercurious:

DID YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF?
Well I can’t “listen to myself” when I have actually written it but yes I wrote that and I meant very single word of what I wrote. Take what you will from that.
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by MissRaine69(f): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2019
Evercurious:

And definitely continue cheating...
I am on the fence with that one. Sometimes a man meets the women he seeks in an unorthodox manner. The manner of their meeting was not standard but we don’t know the intimate details of their relationship. So I won’t be quick to label as YOU don’t know the type of woman the ex-girlfriend was.
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by MissRaine69(f): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2019
If a WOMAN had done been sleeping with that man’s best friend and he had flooded her house I am sure as the sky is above most of the women here who do understand context will not be defending the woman.

Her flooding the house could have affected other people, neighbours? Someone being electrocuted?
What he did was wrong and what she did was no better. You can’t allow anger to take over your senses, this the type of woman who will stab someone wiil you still defend her then? This is the problem with collective cretinism.
Re: Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating by Chiccly(f): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
MISTAKE?

It is well.

Evercurious:

You call cheating a MISTAKE?
You are already giving an excuse for his action?
Hmmmm. Babe or madam I fear for you ooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.