Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Who Was The Biggest Loser Of This Just Concluded 2019 General Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was The Biggest Loser Of This Just Concluded 2019 General Election? (2790 Views)

2019 General Election: Senator Yayi Pick Up Nomination Form (photos) / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Was The Biggest Loser Of This Just Concluded 2019 General Election? by yuanexchanger: 5:49am On Mar 26, 2019
ozo13:
he has a point.because Akpabio could be given a portfolio and can still do magic in his state but saraki atleast for now lost everything in the political battle both from state down to the centre.someone that all his loyalist even his senate colleague from kwara state can bow for, will now not have that kinda power again
What can akpabio do.
First of all check amaechi,with the federal might given to him,he can do nothing in rivers here.Not to talk of lightweight politician like akpabio.check siggy for your chinese rmb
Re: Who Was The Biggest Loser Of This Just Concluded 2019 General Election? by clems88(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2019
Carmal90:
Well, 2019 general election has been 99% done and dusted,with exception to some minor court announcement in some state.
Nevertheless, despite the challenges,2019 general election is now history.
Before the general election we have some untouchable so to say godfather in Nigeria ,that what they say always comes to fruition politically, at least in their respective state.
Some of the gladiator include but not limited to

Bukola saraki
George akume
Bola tinubu

And some that are not as powerful as afro mentioned name but hey they are godfather as well

Rabiu Musa kwankwaso
Rotimi amaechi
Wammako
Akpabio
Amosun
Ajimobi

And the rest..

Based on the conclusion of 2019 general election,who would you pick as the biggest loser?

I picked
BUKOLA SARAKI..

yours?
pls message me on watsap. Its me clems88. I do sell payoneer fund to you. I changed my fone so I couldn't get out your number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Afraid Of Onnoghen (exposed) / The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration / Igbo Domination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.