Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Put An End To Venereal Disease And Manage Hiv With Libracin Herbal Tablet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Put An End To Venereal Disease And Manage Hiv With Libracin Herbal Tablet (328 Views)

It Seems To Me That I Have Contracted Hiv With This Encounters, Am So Scared / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put An End To Venereal Disease And Manage Hiv With Libracin Herbal Tablet by salesmaraba: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Venereal disease: A disease that is contracted and transmitted by sexual contact, caused by microorganisms that survive on the skin or mucus membranes, or that are transmitted via semen, vaginal secretions, or blood during intercourse. The genital areas provide a moist, warm environment that is especially conducive to the proliferation of bacteria, viruses, and yeasts, so a great many diseases can be transmitted this way, including AIDS, chlamydia, genital warts, gonorrhea, syphilis, yeast infections, and some forms of hepatitis. Also known as a morbus venereus or sexually transmitted disease (STD).

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS THAT MIGHT INDICATE AN STI includes:

Sores or bumps on the genitals or in the oral or rectal area.
Painful or burning urination.
Discharge from the penis.
Unusual or odd-smelling vaginal discharge.
Unusual vaginal bleeding.
Pain during sex.

TREATMENT
Libracin Herbal Tablet is specially made to completely eradicate any form of venereal diseases

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy And Effective Anti-ageing Homemade Solutions You Need To Know / Obesity Is A Life Threatening Situation, Shouldn’t Be Glorified – Expert / Lose Weight 4kg-8kg In 3 Weeks While You Eat All Kinds Of Nigerian Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.