Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

How To Record Your Android Phone Screen Activity. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Record Your Android Phone Screen Activity. (413 Views)

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity / My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Record Your Android Phone Screen Activity. by Gentlemern(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hello. In this post we offer to show you how to record your android screen activity using DU Recorder, Some smartphones have this features embedded in them. For those of us who don't have that feature on our android devices we can still stick to the third party apps to do that.

DU Recorder is a free, stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth and clear screen videos. With a variety of features such as screen capture, video recorder, video editor, and image editing. DU Recorder provides an easy way to record screen videos, like game videos, video calls, live shows, and more.
DU Recorder is totally a free app, no root permission required and recording time

DU Recorder provides stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recorder, you can easily record popular mobile game videos; you can record video calls with family and friends; you can also record popular programs on live apps like Periscope and Bigo Live! DU Recorder is designed with the following free features:
How Can I Record My Android Phone Screen Activity?

First of all, download and install DU Recorder app from Here
https://www.globalweb.com.ng/2018/07/how-to-record-your-mobile-phone-screen.html

Secondly you launch the app, this will create a small tray icon just on the side of your screen. The icon contains all the necessary tools that is used in controlling the app.
The contents in the tray icon can also be accessed from flip down or up of your phone screen depending on your Android version and or phone type. The icon can also be moved around the screen for conveniency.

As shown in the images above, the tray icon has about four icons inside it which includes the menu, recording toolbox, screenshot and video recording icon.

Before beginning any recording activities with the DU Recorder, you are expected to customize the details in the tray icon in such a way that will suit your need.

Most of the custom settings i normally used are;

Disabling Watermark
Enabled brushes
480p video resolution
Auto Video quality and FPS
Enabled Audio Recording show touches
Enabled shake to stop recoding
3sec count down

With work around and testing of the tools above, you will get to know how they actually influenced the recording activity.

Now that you have make all your changes in settings, then you are ready to begin the actual recording process which is definitely not a big deal and the third step from above

Thirdly, click on the tray icon, then inside it, click on the circle icon. A count down will be shown and the screen capturing begins.
Once you are done with recording, also from the tray icon the pause and stop features can be accessed. Upon clicking on stop icon, your video will then be saved in your phone storage.

The DU Recorder is not only used for screen recording, it has some amazing features attached to it like the image editor and video editor which are also very useful tool that makes DU Recorder unique Android App.

Shared from
https://www.globalweb.com.ng/2018/07/how-to-record-your-mobile-phone-screen.html

(1) (Reply)

My Fero Phone / Please I Need Download Link For Working Gbwhatsapp / Ukused Iphones And Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.