Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (54414 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Harpyeagle(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76977126:
Happy hanging to them both.....
Danm! This is soo funny. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Harpyeagle:

Danm! This is soo funny. grin grin
Lol cheesy, abi now!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by eLcastro(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
I no hear no r Kelly tape o
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by DBossNG(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
I am waiting for touching stories
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by dreamwords: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
That bad boy go knack data babe aswaer
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by namiji2598: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
hsafarms:
The only beautiful girl representing Igbo race positively worldwide...

Thank you girl..

Others are known in the crime world... Especially Benin girls in Italy....

Go girl....
define positively first oga,,,what is positive about her life now
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by JOAC: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
The girl is beautiful and no guy will reject the offer to hangout with her.
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
but this girl no fine like that o, abi na my eye?!?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by IjebuWarrior: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
Such an incredible beauty and bundle of talent at 18 but with no proper guidance, she will be raazzled by every known star actor in the industry before her 20th. Very prone to mistakes.
At 18, she had gifted her mother a house. What an oil to carry on one's head. At 18, she had forged a future, a path and a career.
Richdad

For ur eyes now, you don write something sensible, abi?

Guy, go borrow sense... angry

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Angel223: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Pelumi75(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
This 16years old girl sha
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
LisaAnne:
His head like baton
kai, who's that , drawing your hair grin. You really hate the guys why na
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Topmaike007(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76977453:

Guess that is your compound family name?!
I wondered what Nairaland is turning into that was how one small boy quoted my comments just to insult me..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
I wondered what Nairaland is turning into that was how one small boy quoted my comments just to insult me..
The best thing is to ignore them outrightly.
If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the road, you won't get to where you are going you know?!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
mperornero:
but this girl no fine like that o, abi na my eye?!?
na make up. The truth is, many fine guys lack the sense to smell beauty. Check out most of the fine guys and their wives . You'd confirm what I'm saying. Na Desmond Elliott , my guy own surprise me pas

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by skuribeebo: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
chai ,see the way she grabbed micro phone .
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Topmaike007(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76978038:

The best thing is to ignore them outrightly.
If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the road, you won't get to where you are going you know?!
you're right Bro

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Topmaike007(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
skuribeebo:
chai ,see the way she grabbed micro phone .
like person wey wan grab P3nnis
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
So make we fry transformer
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Myself2(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Is this not the same stupid IK Ogbonna that said his wife was his " number 1 olosho", so na paedophile things dey hungry am now abi, this one he could not wait for Regina to be 18 before swooping in publicly, only God knows what he may have been doing to/with her when she was 17 and younger
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Born2Breed(f): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Such an incredible beauty and bundle of talent at 18 but with no proper guidance, she will be raazzled by every known star actor in the industry before her 20th. Very prone to mistakes.

At 18, she had gifted her mother a house. What an oil to carry on one's head. At 18, she had forged a future, a path, and a career. The giftings of a man opens the doors of wealth.

Richdad

Her mum is her best friend. She won't fail,unless the mum is corrupt.
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Intellectual201: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Drug addict posing as role model. God help us.
Richdad50:
shocked

At 18, she had gifted her mother a house. What an oil to carry on one's head. At 18, she had forged a future, a path, and a career. The giftings of a man opens the doors of wealth.

Richdad
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by STRENGTHesq(m): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76977126:
Happy banging to them both.....
grin cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by jeroncomputers(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Anything is possible
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Crizillion1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Help me out please I want to get some textbooks with exam coming in a week or two and I don't have much on me please assist me with any amount
Diamond bank
Thanks
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by Kikidylm: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by nomenclature(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
No,you are wrong...I was trying to suggest a new name for your bbq business GOAT
post=76977453:

Guess that is your family compound name?!
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by erons22(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together by UrVillagePpl: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jienny:
CCTV Spy Recording Wristwatch. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Wristwatch. This Wristwatch can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Wristwatch is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #20.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

the watch no get name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos / Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) / Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.