Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal (9700 Views)

Idongest Idiok Remanded For Calling Governor Emmanuel 'Sex Maniac' / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Ahmed Aliyu Resigns As Sokoto Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by kahal29: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
The leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Sokoto State, Senator Aliyu Wamakko and APC Gubernatorial Candidate, Ahmed Aliyu, have denied the rumour that the duo called Governor Aminu Tambuwal on his re-election on Sunday.

In a statement signed by the Chairman, APC Gubernatorial campaign, Alhaji Muhammadu Dingyadi and made available to journalists in Sokoto.

The statement stated: “Both Senator Wamakko and our candidate, Alhaji Ahmed Aliyu have not called Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal and congratulated him on his victory as maliciously and falsely being circulated on Social Media.”

He explained that the news in circulation is an imagination of some people who lack an understanding of the personality of the duo.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/198090/?fbclid=IwAR13dLUscY8SXLmAwVfi2rO1Q2ucaOd8b2qtIWTKSAy4DATY82sDKVnYAYw
Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Thank jehovah for this blissful 2019. I want to use this opportunity to give thanks for terminating the political careers of those unscrupulous beings that were against GEJ in 2015
1. Atiku
2. Saraki
3. Obasanjo
4. Kwankwanso
come and join me sing hallelujah jehovah jireh has done me well
sing along church grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by Gucciboss: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by freeze001(f): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
The have to deny quickly before their darling party slams them with 'anti-party' activity allegations and Okorocha, Amosun and VON DG's fates befall them grin grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by Jayslicky: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
kingemzy5:
Thank jehovah for this blissful 2019. I want to use this opportunity to give thanks for terminating the political careers of those unscrupulous beings that were against GEJ in 2015
1. Atiku
2. Saraki
3. Obasanjo
4. Kwankwanso
sing along church grin
Join u sing hallelujah in poverty!!! You better do something good with your life and stop this nonsense display of idiocy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Call him or not, He remain your governor .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Their cup of puff puff.

Whether they call or not, Tambuwal has won.

He has shown himself a real man.

Not the transgendered weakling in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
Join u sing hallelujah in poverty!!! You better do something good with your life and stop this nonsense.
Wail more grin grin Karma will continue to haunt them more and more... The fear of an outueke man is the beginning of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by yuanexchanger: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Paintment

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by SageTravels: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Call or No call, he is still the governor grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by bonechamberlain(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
kingemzy5:
1. Atiku
2. Saraki
3. Obasanjo
4. Kwankwanso
sing along church grin
grin for the sake of the country, we forgive them.

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by jericco1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
so it is now a crime to congratulate someone or will they face a retrospective ban or something

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by Sufisunni: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
kingemzy5:
1. Atiku
2. Saraki
3. Obasanjo
4. Kwankwanso
sing along church grin
You lacked substance. Most everything be about GEJ?

I don't support APC, but it doesn't mean GEJ was a saint. Looting spree that tookplace under his tenure was unprecedented. By the way ain't people entitled to free association and party affiliation again?

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by NaijaElba(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
kingemzy5:
1. Atiku
2. Saraki
3. Obasanjo
4. Kwankwanso
sing along church grin

Fo.olish man! did GEJ not support Atiku presidency in 2019? If he's pained I am sure he wnt support him. That shows he has moved on. why are u crying over spilt milk? move on from ur loss man!!

3 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by CunnyLinguist: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Don't be dumb.

GEJ is a lightweight....always has been.

It's a testament to his meekness that he lost as an incumbent. Who the Hell has full authority and submits like a dove ? Even senile, poor performing Buhari still won!

You guys spinning him as a Democrat or someone God is avenging for is just pure undiluted nonsense.

Try again!

kingemzy5:
1. Atiku
2. Saraki
3. Obasanjo
4. Kwankwanso
sing along church grin

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by Nsarug80: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
If dem like make dem call or not, wetin concern Tambuwal

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by jlinkd78(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Their respect has fallen.
Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by bosswisdom: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
There is nothing wrong for Sen, Wammako to put a call across to HE Tambuwal, We do not have any other Sokoto State. We need one Governor in Sokoto State at any give time, so if HE Tambawal is favoured today by God because power comes from Him alone, i should expect that the entire citizens of Sokoto State to rally around and give maximum support to enable him pilots the affairs of the State well.

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by ogundeleai(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol, only God knows extent fake news will take us to..
Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by pat077: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
who your call help

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by Ugosample(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
Join u sing hallelujah in poverty!!! You better do something good with your life and stop this nonsense display of idiocy.

lol

no mind that punk
Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by noisy45(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
kingemzy5:
1. Atiku
2. Saraki
3. Obasanjo
4. Kwankwanso
sing along church grin

I rejoice with u. grin
Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by ibra5772: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
let him go to court since u refuse callin him
Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by Badonasty(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
kahal29:
The leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Sokoto State, Senator Aliyu Wamakko and APC Gubernatorial Candidate, Ahmed Aliyu, have denied the rumour that the duo called Governor Aminu Tambuwal on his re-election on Sunday.

In a statement signed by the Chairman, APC Gubernatorial campaign, Alhaji Muhammadu Dingyadi and made available to journalists in Sokoto.

The statement stated: “Both Senator Wamakko and our candidate, Alhaji Ahmed Aliyu have not called Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal and congratulated him on his victory as maliciously and falsely being circulated on Social Media.”

He explained that the news in circulation is an imagination of some people who lack an understanding of the personality of the duo.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/198090/?fbclid=IwAR13dLUscY8SXLmAwVfi2rO1Q2ucaOd8b2qtIWTKSAy4DATY82sDKVnYAYw

I knew there was going to be a reaction...fake news don plenty for town pass original now
Re: Wamakko, Ahmed Aliyu Deny Calling Governor Tambuwal by tomdon(m): 2:10am On Mar 26, 2019
So it's even malicious news to say they congratulated someone who was victorious. APC party from hell

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Only Security Agencies Allowed To Access Public Data - Pantami / 20 Corpses Found In Onitsha Tunnel Suspected Corps Member,soldier Included / Photo: Tragedy As Trailer Plunged From Top Of Ijora Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.