Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

I’ve Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl – Young Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I’ve Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl – Young Man (633 Views)

See Semi Nude Pictures That's Trending On Facebook / 90-year-old Man Accidentally Eats Half A Bucket Of Paint Thinking It Was Yogurt / "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" - Hilarious Photos To Prove We Are Not Lazy - DMG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl – Young Man by sirpekun: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
A young man has taken to his Twitter page to share a very hilarious story of how he had been sending his nude photos to a young lady he met online, not knowing it was his father.

According to the young man identified as Waakye 1GH Shito Nkoa on twitter, he had been chatting with a lady named Jessica for two months and on the day they finally agreed to meet, he told his dad he was going to the library but his father’s reply will shock you.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/ive-been-sending-nude-photos-to-my-dad-thinking-it-was-a-girl-young-man/ to read more

Cc @Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Laugh And Forget Your Sadness(lmao) / / Heart Touching�����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.