Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Help:she Made Me Who I Am - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (9689 Views)

Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online / Please Help! She Almost Damaged My Equipment Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by achioke(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
so after making you a better person in life you are no more in love with her nothing kills a man faster than this ur story (ungrateful element)

1 Like

Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by Biglittlelois(f): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
sparkle7:

But you would hail a lady who dumps the guy that trained her throughout school even catering for her needs.
Hypocrisy at its peak!

Dude, I would like you to go through my comments and boldly paste where I praise or support a lady who did that, if you don't then you are the fvcking hypocrite, you nor insult Op for this one you con dey yarn rubbish angry
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by raphretle: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
logan2:
op karma is not real real , but to avoid stories that touch the heart later in life, breaking up with her is a bad idea,marriage is not always about love, what is the guarantee, you will meet someone you love and who loves you back equally after dumping her.... pls manage your bread with water,nothing is 100% complete in this world ,you have dated her for 5years wetin remain again, nor be to grow old and die together grin

Thanks so much
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by raphretle: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kingsean:

Guy u better start loving her and marry her. She has helped your career. She is a wife material. If u dump her, they might go spiritual and u know what to expect. If God is angry at someone, do u know dat nobody can deliver such person? You are daring God to rise up and fight. U r drawing d battle line. You better use ur brain cos dat is ur destined wife. You can't get a better woman than she. Think about it...
Am thinking...
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by raphretle: 5:22pm On May 12, 2019
hmmm
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by Mariangeles(f): 5:56pm On May 12, 2019
raphretle:

Exactly what am trying to avoid, To be controlled by the family for giving me a job.
....but why did you accept the job then ?
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by raphretle: 8:38pm On May 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
....but why did you accept the job then ?
It wasn't a planned something...
Re: Help:she Made Me Who I Am by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 12, 2019
Ones who have head, doesn't have cap, ones with cap doesn't have head. (says a yoruba proverb)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) / This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.