Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Have You Upgraded Your Laptop Before? How Much Did It Cost You? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Have You Upgraded Your Laptop Before? How Much Did It Cost You? (1053 Views)

Please Has Anyone Used GIGABYTE Laptop Before? / MUST READ!!!:4 Things That Damage Your Laptop Batteries. / SEE 6 SIGNS YOUR LAPTOP IS FAKE (CHINA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Upgraded Your Laptop Before? How Much Did It Cost You? by Bhenehdikt(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
I'm thinking of upgrading my HP 655 laptop from 4-8GB RAM because of the softwares I'm working with at the moment.
If you've done similar upgrade to your system,how much did it cost you and where did you do it (service centre)

Thanks.
Re: Have You Upgraded Your Laptop Before? How Much Did It Cost You? by polimaf(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
if you have single 4gb ram, you only need to buy another 4gb ram to make it 8gb. that will cost you less.

a single 8gb module will cost you between 8-15k depending on the type of ram and seller.

1 Like

Re: Have You Upgraded Your Laptop Before? How Much Did It Cost You? by Bhenehdikt(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2019
polimaf:
if you have single 4gb ram, you only need to buy another 4gb ram to make it 8gb. that will cost you less.

a single 8gb module will cost you between 8-15k depending on the type of ram and seller.

Thanks man!

(1) (Reply)

Hp 550 For Sale / Uk USED Asus Core I5, HDD 320gb, RAM 4gb 8 hours backup battery @ 45K SOLD OUT!! / Uk Used Hp 8460 -core I5 - 4gb Ram - 320gb Hdd - 52k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.