Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend (40875 Views)

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Stop Helping Barren Or Infertile Women / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Kendumazy(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Some old folks gonna say "nah Jesus"
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by jericco1(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2019
there is nothing mysterious there. person knack her before you knack her o.... how Ivar the boneless take impregnate him wife. Nigerians sef

2 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by lilianofentse(f): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
If the baby is his, then you have no right to keep him out of his child's life. That is wrong. Your issues are with him. Don't involve the child in your bitterness as this may lead to your downfall. What if he chooses to fight you through the court system for full custody? Is that something you're up for? Is it even worth it? Swallow your pride & let the man be part of his child's life without your baby mama drama. It's not about you!
Ma/Sir You should learn to read carefully before rushing to the comment section angry

4 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by lilianofentse(f): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Fgbread:
Some old folks gonna say "nah Jesus"
wtf is wrong with you smh
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Teejayphillip(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Copy and paste story grin grin grin
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by ekems2017(f): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
If the baby is his, then you have no right to keep him out of his child's life. That is wrong. Your issues are with him. Don't involve the child in your bitterness as this may lead to your downfall. What if he chooses to fight you through the court system for full custody? Is that something you're up for? Is it even worth it? Swallow your pride & let the man be part of his child's life without your baby mama drama. It's not about you!

Did you read her story from the beginning to the end?

4 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by justmenoni: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Anti op, he's German in Germany or overseas?

CiciReally:
Hello every one, am new here, I hope I can get advice and answer to my confusion and challenge

I been dating my man for almost 2 years, Am Nigerian he’s german, he was open to me from beginning about having some infertility issue, he opened up after we had sex unprotected one day and i was worried about him getting a pill because it happened in his country.

He told me not to worry that he can’t father a child 90% so since then we been doing it unprotected and I never missed my period for a day, fast forward to after a year plus I missed my period after we spend my birthday together, being that i never cheated, I msg him asking him on scale of 1 to 100 how sure he is that he can’t father a child, he said 90%, I waited for another week still nothing so i did test and behold am pregnant, he was excited and insisted I must keep it as he never got any woman pregnant and it might be his only chance, I was troubled, always scared of 9 months, I hate hospital and all that challenges that come with pregnant.

I tried to convince him so we get rid of it but he refused and promised to be there for me.

Now 7 months into the pregnancy his behavior changed, from beginning he doesn’t pay for everything i need, hospital bills etc, I do most things on my own cos i felt he’s holding back cos he’s in doubt the baby is his, now flashback to wen i took in he confessed to me how he been going to sm special church in mountain that’s known for helping pple with his issue, prolly God heard his prayer, suddenly he changed, we agreed to get married so my family will get off my neck etc but now he’s giving me conditions, prenup and DNA after baby is born.

I have no issue with any of that but how he always bring it up, I am so hurt, I cry daily cos am � sure baby is his, only asked him to support fully as he promised till baby is born but his family and friends discouraging him, now will it be wicked of me to cut him off have my baby send him a pic, have him do DNA then deny him right to own him?? Cos i don’t think i all ever forget how he treated me the time i needed him most.

1 Like

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by AgreatMan: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2019
I think this thing is a whole thing is a mistake. Dude is not acting on his own thinking, his friends n family r probably telling him not to fall maga.

You guys r obviously not compartible n r just there for the sex, n e don clear for both una eyes.

U r in for some real shit n d only slight solution is to do away with d child n restart your life. Even if d baby is his, that guy won't last

1 Like

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by rapid101(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
u well
Did u read wht she said
Or u like comment because commenting de hungry u

4 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by lomprico(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
CiciReally:
Hello every one, am new here, I hope I can get advice and answer to my confusion and challenge

I been dating my man for almost 2 years, Am Nigerian he’s german, he was open to me from beginning about having some infertility issue, he opened up after we had sex unprotected one day and i was worried about him getting a pill because it happened in his country.

He told me not to worry that he can’t father a child 90% so since then we been doing it unprotected and I never missed my period for a day, fast forward to after a year plus I missed my period after we spend my birthday together, being that i never cheated, I msg him asking him on scale of 1 to 100 how sure he is that he can’t father a child, he said 90%, I waited for another week still nothing so i did test and behold am pregnant, he was excited and insisted I must keep it as he never got any woman pregnant and it might be his only chance, I was troubled, always scared of 9 months, I hate hospital and all that challenges that come with pregnant.

I tried to convince him so we get rid of it but he refused and promised to be there for me.

Now 7 months into the pregnancy his behavior changed, from beginning he doesn’t pay for everything i need, hospital bills etc, I do most things on my own cos i felt he’s holding back cos he’s in doubt the baby is his, now flashback to wen i took in he confessed to me how he been going to sm special church in mountain that’s known for helping pple with his issue, prolly God heard his prayer, suddenly he changed, we agreed to get married so my family will get off my neck etc but now he’s giving me conditions, prenup and DNA after baby is born.

I have no issue with any of that but how he always bring it up, I am so hurt, I cry daily cos am � sure baby is his, only asked him to support fully as he promised till baby is born but his family and friends discouraging him, now will it be wicked of me to cut him off have my baby send him a pic, have him do DNA then deny him right to own him?? Cos i don’t think i all ever forget how he treated me the time i needed him most.

Truth is that you will never love him like b4 again. He has betrayed your trust. If you can bare the child support alone, go ahead n cut him off, if not let him do d DNA test after birth, IF the baby is his, make sure he pays all support even the ones he is neglecting now.

1 Like

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by chloride6: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You are very emotionally unintelligent.

15 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by rapid101(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, have it your way. But just know that as a father, he also has as much parental rights as you do, regardless of how you feel or what transpired. Quite frankly, no court cares about feelings. It is in your best interest to adjust your attitude & sort out your feelings before the arrival of the baby because whether you like it or not, co-parenting is a possibility you're going to have to live with for the next 18 years. It's non-negotiable. Oopsie!
dis one na jst wayrey

Go back to school and collect ur school fees

Cus u wasted it

10 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2019
lilianofentse:

Ma/Sir You should learn to read carefully before rushing to the comment section angry

I read it well. Unless she made a few changes after my comment of which I'm not responsible for. But my initial comment was in response to what I read.
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Dear Lady,
Men can misbehave be like that especially because he's not sure.
You just need to be patient, you're almost there, play the fool, do a DNA after birth and you will see him being nicer than he was b4 you took in.
He's just confused and don't want to be a 'looser'. Its in a man's DNA. Friends and family makes it complicated sef.
Just be patient, play the fool.
Btw your baby will be pretty ooh...German Naija

7 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by noblefuwad(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2019
dingbang:
grin so this is the new trick to have sex with a girl without condom

You play too much � � �
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2019
chloride6:

You are very emotionally unintelligent.

Cool. What's your intelligent response to her situation?
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by lilianofentse(f): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I read it well. Unless she made a few changes after my comment of which I'm not responsible for. But my initial comment was in response to what I read.
kk.
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by lomprico(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2019
CiciReally:

@XhosaNostra Pls dear read carefully before judging or calling me bitter and tagging me dramatic, coming from a fellow woman, is it okey that he got me in this situation then backed out? To come back wen the storm is over, what sort of man or father is he? What will it cost him to stand by me till is time to confirm his doubt, I hav no issue if he doesn’t even pay the bills but that support mean the world, am new to this no friends or family around but him.

Don't mind her, she is already bitter u have a better life than her. Women sef.

3 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2019
CiciReally:
Thanks so much, just concerned about safe delivery now, definitely won’t be that wicked to deny him right to see his child just that it hurts so much and am stuck with him for long as the child bind us. Ur answers r relieving

He's just human , full of doubts .

But never cut him off from his child's life .

1 Like

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Prognose: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2019
CiciReally:

HI there!

It's been 7 months since you got pregnant. The same way you had you doubts about keeping the baby at first is the same way he is having doubts now about whether the baby is his.

It's been 7months. I'm sure he was surprisingly shocked to hear he had impregnated someone and he's been happily going around telling all his friends that he's going to be a dad. Well, not all friends are good friends. In this 7 months I'm sure he's told a not so good friend about the news and that friend has sown a seed of doubt and discord in him.

"Bro this one you're so happy, are you sure the baby is even yours? Didn't u say you're infertile? You can't trust these women bro, they're very deceptive. Etc."

Now this "friend" may never even have met you but because he is evil minded he is ready to judge you from afar. Unfortunately your man has listened because deep down he may have thought he would never father a child and all this seems too good to be true.

Forgive him. He's being human. Nobody, nobody is perfect.

When you have that baby and show him the DNA results that it is actually his, he will serve the world to you on a silver platter. He will say "I told you so!!!" to that his evil friend that you don't know. And you guys will live happily ever after.

But if you give up now, well, evil will win.

Be patient with him. That's what love means. Be patient and wait for your vindication and victory.

Cheers.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by andyanders: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, have it your way. But just know that as a father, he also has as much parental rights as you do, regardless of how you feel or what transpired. Quite frankly, no court cares about feelings. It is in your best interest to adjust your attitude & sort out your feelings before the arrival of the baby because whether you like it or not, co-parenting is a possibility you're going to have to live with for the next 18 years. It's non-negotiable. Oopsie!

You are not helpful herein no matter how right you sound. Op explained what she is passing through with a man who first assured her of standing by her during her pregnancy and here he is, doubting if he is the person that is responsible for her pregnancy.

I am a man and understand what a woman goes through during pregnancy. If he is a real man, why not for the sake of the unborn child, see her through this trying period and after this, then seek for whatever means of determining the DNA of the child.

For me, the man is wicked and if the lady has the resources, let her take care of the baby.

Men should not put a woman through pregnancy and abandon such a woman because that is the only time she needs help

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
lomprico:

Don't mind her, she is already bitter u have a better life than her. Women sef.

She has a better life than me how? LOL!
Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by chloride6: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Cool. What's your intelligent response to her situation?

It wouldn't be useful to an unintelligent person...

Have a nice day.

9 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2019
CiciReally:

@XhosaNostra Pls dear read carefully before judging or calling me bitter and tagging me dramatic, coming from a fellow woman, is it okey that he got me in this situation then backed out? To come back wen the storm is over, what sort of man or father is he? What will it cost him to stand by me till is time to confirm his doubt, I hav no issue if he doesn’t even pay the bills but that support mean the world, am new to this no friends or family around but him.
You shoulda thought of this before going skin to skin. Nonetheless, the deed has been done. Woman up, have your own baby, let him perfom all medical test to clear his doubt. It's not easy for a man who has given up on father to easily process this kinda information and yet not act out. In all be forgiven, do not see things frm your perspective only, most importantly do not be selfish. God will help you deliver baby wether or not he helps. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Giftedniye: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2019
From your story, if I was the one, I won't marry him again after all this ill treatments. I won't give him the opportunity of a DNA too. He should just forget about I and the pregnancy. I will move on and take care of myself alone.
Don't you think he would treat you worse in marriage ? Even if you decide to do the DNA and all, I feel you shouldnt marry him. There is no trust in your relationship.
My two cents though .

5 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by Gkemz: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2019
Just like the first person commented, i advice you to follow it through. Do the DNA test after child delivery so as to convince him. He's in doubt because of his predicament and needs to be convinced. Even though it hurts not to be trusted by your partner but it's risky to trust any human. Put yourself in his condition.

Don't listen to those advising you to dump him. If you really love him and you're sure he loves you, go on and marry him. Remember it's hard to get married after child birth to another man. Don't risk your chances of getting married because you yielded to wrong counsel.

2 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by GoldenJAT(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Gosh! Did u even read her write up at all?? You digressed entirely from what was put up there!!! Please be OBJECTIVE AND REALISTIC when next you comment.

7 Likes

Re: Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend by naijaobi(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
CiciReally:

He's German? I am not sure a German will do all you said here..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) / Why Men Patronise Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.