Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) (35333 Views)

Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem / Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by OgaGist: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
GistMore.com

Former Plantashun Boiz artiste, Blackface celebrates his son, Alexander on his birthday. He wrote;

Happy birthday Son Alexander Daddy loves you more than you know Wishing you many happy returns this day and always .

See more here; http://gistmore.com/blackface-celebrates-his-son-alexander-on-his-birthday-photo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by OgaGist: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2019

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by pointblank247(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
I still like black face though time has proved that 2baba was the artistic backbone of planteshun boys, but na who ask me this thing wey i dey talk now ?
Yaa the picking look good and cool, like those children wey dey read plenty.
Come OK small boy, yea I mean the pikin of black face.,did your papa tell you say he dey smoke Igbo ,? Ask am why his lips are so black and why they no rename am black lips.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
fine boy

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by tohyorsih(f): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Happy Birthday young man.
Hope you're not bitter like your dad sad

16 Likes

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by Texman21: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
pointblank247:
I still like black face though time has proved that 2baba was the artistic backbone of planteshun boys, but na who ask me this thing wey i dey talk now ?
Come OK small boy, yea I mean the pikin of black face.,did your papa tell you say he dey smoke Igbo ,? Ask am why his lips are so black and why they no rename am black lips.
over sabi houseboy who asked you

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by pointblank247(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Texman21:
over sabi houseboy who asked you
grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by tolanibae(f): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2019
This boy looks like 2 face oo

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:15am On Mar 26, 2019
tolanibae:
Please don't cause trouble

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 12:55am On Mar 26, 2019
pointblank247:

Abeg shut it, no be same igbo wey tu face wizz davido fela and burna boy dey smoke. Wetin dey special about black face own. You never see female wey no dey smoke with black lips before, anyway na underage dey worry you

Rubbish!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Happy birthday kiddo
Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by engrelvis(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2019
tolanibae:
lol....dis babe luk at d table u r shaking o.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by pointblank247(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2019
DonBenny77:

Abeg shut it, no be same igbo wey tu face wizz davido fela and burna boy dey smoke. Wetin dey special about black face own. You never see female wey no dey smoke with black lips before, anyway na underage dey worry you

Rubbish!
our grand father of Igbo smokers defender good morning sir

8 Likes

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2019
pointblank247:
our grand father of Igbo defender good morning sir
good morning son........ In weed we trust! Legalize today...........

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by partnerbizz4: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2019
The boy shouldn't behave like dad mbok

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by cardoctor(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Hbd kid
Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by deebrain(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2019
Cute boy

May you succeed and prosper and make your family proud, so that the strong hold of hatred and beef tormenting your dad will cease.

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by ainas247: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2019
sad
Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by livinbygrace: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Happy Birthday young boy!This should serve as a lesson to every man ,do not trust any woman,
The real downfall of blackface was his ex wife(DAYO) festac girl and not Tuface.We all know the story right from their days in Festac.She and her squads sleeps around and derives pleasure in having flings with different men.She eventually left Blackface for one Alhaji in Abuja and since then Baba has gone weird into relegation.A word is enough for the wise!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2019
i dey suspect 2face...
Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by wellmax(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Happy birthday.

Don't be bitter like your Dad
Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by DimIsaac10(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2019
You will collect back ur mandate like Atiku

1 Like

Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by West2019(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2019
HBD son , looking good
Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by lexy2014: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2019
OgaGist:
GistMore.com

Former Plantashun Boiz artiste, Blackface celebrates his son, Alexander on his birthday. He wrote;

Happy birthday Son Alexander Daddy loves you more than you know Wishing you many happy returns this day and always .

See more here; http://gistmore.com/blackface-celebrates-his-son-alexander-on-his-birthday-photo

This message he wrote to his son, will his son c it? Cos am wondering if his son is on Instagram
Re: Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) by festacman(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2019
This post about blackface is a breath of fresh air. He should pipe low a bit on his problem with 2baba to deliberately project positive news about himself to counter the recent flood of negative news. He needs to pick the pieces of his brand and rebuild it for the benefit of his career.

By the way Blackface is the most talented of the plantashunbois but obviously sometimes, talent is enough. Tubaba seems to have brighter star.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I'm Coping With My Oyinbo Husband – Actress Ufuoma Ejenebor-Mcdermott / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Attend Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Party / Chioma Akpotha And Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.