Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 (5942 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike / #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by SilasNwude: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oldsilver:
Stop with the insults or silasnwude will be forced to report you to the mods. You don't want to get banned do you?
last warning to him

Nairaland must be clean
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by SilasNwude: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
Welcome back. I hope you behave yourself this time around
[/s]
trash trash trash

i was never banned
I was busy with something
but I'm back
keeping nairaland clean from trolls remains sacrosanct

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Daewang: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oldsilver:
Stop with the insults or silasnwude will be forced to report you to the mods. You don't want to get banned do you?

Why didn't you talk to that bloody bastard that started it. Your hypocrisy stinks.
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by mightyhaze: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
rummmy:
we know your plans and we must betray Yorubas the way they have been betraying us.....
betray ke. there is no betrayal ,except from yorubas. in 2023 its igbo presidency. non negotiable
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

i was never banned
I was busy with something
but I'm back
keeping nairaland clean from trolls remains sacrosanct

kiss the truth

Oldsilver
I got him banned likewise two of his other monikers

Let's hope he behaves now
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Banmeallday: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
The OP, jokes aside maybe right because Igbo, despite all the warnings, remain psychologically homeless and dont understand politics at ALL
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by SilasNwude: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

Oldsilver

[/s]
what's this one saying?
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Oldsilver: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
codinglang:

Oldsilver

Good.That guy needs to be banned for life from nairaland for he is a nuisance

2 Likes

Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by SilasNwude: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
Good.That guy needs to be banned for life from nairaland for he is a nuisance
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by abula112(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Daewang:
Which Igbos? Definitely not the glorious Igbo race which I am a part of. As surely as the Lord lives afonjas will never enter that seat in 2023.
wen dey enta, go n remove them... use ur head for once if u dont want to remain 3rd citizens
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Daewang: 2:00am On Mar 28, 2019
abula112:

wen dey enta, go n remove them... use ur head for once if u dont want to remain 3rd citizens

Dumb low IQ fool tell me how your dirty tribe will enter the seat in the first place. That can only happen if afonjas are the only people voting. This is because East will never vote for you and neither will North. If you try SS good luck for you. They still remember what you did to their brother in 2015 and are patiently waiting to return the favor. So now tell me how afonjas will get their in the first place. 2023 presidency of Nigeria is not for afonja abobaku slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Amatarasha(f): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2019
Daewang:

Dumb low IQ fool tell me how your dirty tribe will enter the seat in the first place. That can only happen if afonjas are the only people voting. This is because East will never vote for you and neither will North. If you try SS good luck for you. They still remember what you did to their brother in 2015 and are patiently waiting to return the favor. So now tell me how afonjas will get their in the first place. 2023 presidency of Nigeria is not for afonja abobaku slaves.
Nice ,Reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by abula112(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2019
Daewang:

oya, gbefun mr IQ observer.. when jonathan became president sebi u planned it, abi wen buhari entered after trying multiple times, sebi na ur high IQ make am president... Weda na yoruba enter next or not, i sha know if yoruba enter make u comot am... Also jas know we dont need anything from the east, its now a trend anyone you support will eventually lose.. abi na curse?... Yam leg nation, flat head pigs, muddy dirty generations of greedy, do anything for money loosers... Hope u never use any of your relatives for ritual cus its a normal tin for ur tribe.
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by abula112(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2019
mightyhaze:
betray ke. there is no betrayal ,except from yorubas. in 2023 its igbo presidency. non negotiable

Not biafra again grin, wen 2023 comes and go, biafra cry will continue for sure.... Think and fight ur war, and stop labeling people who dont share ur mission betrayers.. fight ur war and stop all this chest beating, are u a gorilla? sorry i forgot u are pigs.
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Daewang: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
abula112:

oya, gbefun mr IQ observer.. when jonathan became president sebi u planned it, abi wen buhari entered after trying multiple times, sebi na ur high IQ make am president... Weda na yoruba enter next or not, i sha know if yoruba enter make u comot am... Also jas know we dont need anything from the east, its now a trend anyone you support will eventually lose.. abi na curse?... Yam leg nation, flat head pigs, muddy dirty generations of greedy, do anything for money loosers... Hope u never use any of your relatives for ritual cus its a normal tin for ur tribe.

Cursed slave you are not needed or wanted by the East either. Our own is that you will never enter that seat. Your ethnic group is a cursed tribe of cone headed, claw faced baboons and skull miners. Your dirty tribe is nothing but a congregation of exceptional failures and slaves. Dumb monkeys.
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by rummmy: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
No right thinking igbo man will vote for a Yoruba man after all the betrayal
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by abula112(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Daewang:

Cursed slave you are not needed or wanted by the East either. Our own is that you will never enter that seat. Your ethnic group is a cursed tribe of cone headed, claw faced baboons and skull miners. Your dirty tribe is nothing but a congregation of exceptional failures and slaves. Dumb monkeys.
see legendary 3rd class failure tribe calling the great sw failures grin .. Legendary chestbeaters
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Daewang: 5:57am On Mar 29, 2019
abula112:

see legendary 3rd class failure tribe calling the great sw failures grin .. Legendary chestbeaters

Your tribe is a tribe of subhuman slaves who are cursed to failure and stupidity. You people are below all humans and animals.
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by abula112(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Daewang:

Your tribe is a tribe of subhuman slaves who are cursed to failure and stupidity. You people are below all humans and animals.

talking with tribe dat has fought wars in ancient times, not your stupid land grabbers cowards
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Daewang: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
abula112:

talking with tribe dat has fought wars in ancient times, not your stupid land grabbers cowards

Your dirty miserable tribe that was defeated by Dahomey women. Tell me what meaningful thing your cursed slave tribe has achieved.
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by abula112(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Daewang:

Your dirty miserable tribe that was defeated by Dahomey women. Tell me what meaningful thing your cursed slave tribe has achieved.
war are meant to be win or lost, not your coward tribe dat has only tried civil war n lost woefully, ur leaders ran eventually, n cry everytime yoruba betrayed n didnt support u grin, why go for far u cant win, imagin d only time in history u went to war, no ancient wars, nonsense chestbeaters
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Daewang: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
abula112:

war are meant to be win or lost, not your coward tribe dat has only tried civil war n lost woefully, ur leaders ran eventually, n cry everytime yoruba betrayed n didnt support u grin, why go for far u cant win, imagin d only time in history u went to war, no ancient wars, nonsense chestbeaters

In every war your cursed tribe fought, Dahomey women defeated you people and beheaded your fore father's. Dirty descendants of the fallen oduduwa demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by SmartMen: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
e-bow votes are inconsequential in Nigeria politics
Common Atiku you could not made him president despite given him 95% votes
if their vote is so inconsequential as you claim, why did buhari send military down south? Iranu
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by educhigo: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
how many yorubas voted for goodluck jonathan,the answer is non,then count south south and south east out of you inclusion mr afonja

Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by abula112(m): 12:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Daewang:

In every war your cursed tribe fought, Dahomey women defeated you people and beheaded your fore father's. Dirty descendants of the fallen oduduwa demon.
and dey are beheading ur modern fathers
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Daewang: 4:31am On Mar 30, 2019
abula112:

and dey are beheading ur modern fathers

That's why your entire tribe are miserable and useless.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by yetunsbay(m): 5:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Buy why is so much hate for the great SW. The East need to learn POL101 of 9ja elections as a matter of urgency
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by abula112(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2019
Daewang:

That's why your entire tribe are miserable and useless.
grin grin irrelevant osu's, dont worry a second mass suicide of ur people is coming grin
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Daewang: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2019
abula112:
grin grin irrelevant osu's, dont worry a second mass suicide of ur people is coming grin

Your useless abobaku slave tribe is cursed to destruction and eternal damnation.
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by abula112(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Daewang:

Your useless abobaku slave tribe is cursed to destruction and eternal damnation.
the destruction ur tribe is currently experiencing, imagine ss get relevance than d whole Biafra pigs
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Daewang: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
abula112:

the destruction ur tribe is currently experiencing, imagine ss get relevance than d whole Biafra pigs

Your dirty tribe is already destroyed and damned and without any relevance whatsoever. Dirty monkeys.
Re: AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 by Victorbet1274: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Easy way to make money..VIEW BELOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-iyamu Hides His Face In Shame As He Appears In Court Today. / INEC Is Really In Panic Mode, They Have Started Tampering The IREV Portal (Pics) / Matthew Abo Regains Freedom, No Ransom Paid - Benue Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.