Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Video/pic Fight Breaks Out Between Ifu And Aneeka At The Bbnaija Reunion Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video/pic Fight Breaks Out Between Ifu And Aneeka At The Bbnaija Reunion Show (1059 Views)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video/pic Fight Breaks Out Between Ifu And Aneeka At The Bbnaija Reunion Show by RYANAYO(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
video of the fight between ifu and aneeka at the bbnaija reunion show, after aneeka allegedly accused ifu of sabotaging her idea.
watch video at http://toxicpatat.com/2019/03/25/fight-breaks-out-between-ifu-and-aneeka-at-the-bbnaija-reunion-show/

Re: Video/pic Fight Breaks Out Between Ifu And Aneeka At The Bbnaija Reunion Show by meobizy(f): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol.
This is why I pick my friends carefully.
I remember when one guy I know was contacted by an agent trying to link his close friend to a foreign football team.
Na so my guy pour sand for the other one garri because said team had rejected him a month back.
Re: Video/pic Fight Breaks Out Between Ifu And Aneeka At The Bbnaija Reunion Show by flexyfit(f): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
These people dem no dey tire??... reunion bullshit
Re: Video/pic Fight Breaks Out Between Ifu And Aneeka At The Bbnaija Reunion Show by BVTV: 12:41am On Mar 26, 2019
BBnaija Reunion, Ahneeka and Ifu Enaada Fight, Cee C and Alex Reconcile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz3NtlNa6qc
Re: Video/pic Fight Breaks Out Between Ifu And Aneeka At The Bbnaija Reunion Show by ClassyBella: 5:37am On Mar 26, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Trey Songz Priceless Reaction After He Requested Davido's "IF" On Stage / UNIBEN Ladies Celebrate Easter In Gran Styles / Bam Bam Slays In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.