Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her (25047 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Victni: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Alex said she liked Bambam thinking she was just been natural as per a lady to lady thing. Gistvic Reports.

Alex also said she talked with Bambam about Teddy A on the day she picked Teddy which she said Teddy A looked like a criminal as she was so scared about his tattoo, his hair and his voice. Gistvic Reports.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/doublewahalareloaded-alex-said-bambam.html

2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Victni: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
ooooh lala...
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Their bowl of garri.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by kehinde1588(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2019
The mods should stop moving this nonsense to front page.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by MyGeneration(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2019
But she still fvcked him.

I don tire for this bbnaija rubbish sha

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by sotall(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin grin

Small children talk

When you lock adults in a house for three months without something important to do other than to gossip and fornicate, this is what you get.

5 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Pentools(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2019
How does this help the fact that I still can't cook beans to my taste despite knowing how to cook other foods..
At this my age and planning to get married next year, now wify wahala go poju cry cry cry

The annoying part is that beans is one of my fav...
Any other news gracing FP asides my betterment as a beans cooker is as good as pig's poo.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Num07033711115(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2019
Owk
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by holina: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2019
A SENSIBLE GOVERNMENT WILL BAN THIS SHOW OF SHAME

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Auxtin85(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2019
For real who this nonsense help now? I just tire for these people
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Danwakae(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2019
NONSENSE .....STUPID PEOPLE WITH NO BRAIN...GOVT. MUST BAN THIS USELES PROGRAM...DAN ISKAS
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Antara0503(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2019
so i should fry water or mess abi?kpshewww
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by ahukannakate(f): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Always talking like primary school pupils. looks like they don't have any reasonable thing to discuss

4 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by imitateMe(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Earn by doing online surveys. Follow my signature link.
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by peteofi(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2019
And she still gave him her Honeypot. What a story

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by SoftP(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2019
D
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by AzizG550(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Abeg why do you guys keep bringing up these people's stories all the time? No single person there has a paid job or business he/she is running. All they do is gossip and fornicate day in day out.

5 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Nsarug80: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2019
She's very correct. That guy has a look that can easily get into police custody even though he may not be a criminal
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Nsarug80: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2019
She's very correct. That guy has a look that can easily get him into police custody even though he may not be a criminal

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by fantasticray: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
oh my God... Thats a savage response
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Onyekachi419(f): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
There problem
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Deborachi(f): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
grin Don't judge a book by its cover

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by RTSC: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
It is because he looked like a criminal that she spread her legs for him in the toilet.

If he looked and behaved like a rocket scientist, bambam no go open leg.

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Heineken(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
This nairaland is finished. What's the essence of this news? The mods are very stupid and lazy. The mod that posted this should think for a min, do we need this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Smh, what's really going on? This girl is just an overgrown baby.

So what's this revelation supposed to do? Tear Bam and Teddy apart?

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Rilwayne001: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
kehinde1588:
The mods should stop moving this nonsense to front page.

Nairaland mods are useless these days. Always wanting to force down our throat whatever nonsense that's going on with BBN sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by WebSurfer(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Can Nigerian youths stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by tunary(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
So this is news eh
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, wallpaper and 3D wall panel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott / Princess Onyejekwe Rocks Swimwear In New Photos / Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.