Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day (34999 Views)

Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by Kharol1234: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2019
chai to say e fit happen hw ur lie strong reach na so ur thunder go b or u lie smal na smal thunder go strike u.....5milla a day hmmm na onli God go save pesin dats means in 7days 35milla x 4wks in 1mnth....
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by deewhydoski(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2019
fake people everywhere
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by Princedapace(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by runthingd(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
Even if u sell her whole family and future generations they won't be worth 5million, all this 5k per night hoes live in an imaginary world where their stupidity is considered as intelligence.

If you've hammered a good hoe before, you'll know the real cost.
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by frankmoney(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2019
runthingd:

If you've hammered a good hoe before, you'll know the real cost.
oga nothing like that ...she wants to say she makes 140 million a month ? And almost a billion a year .... Tell us another lie abeg
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Princess should have a talk show
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by tfash96(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2019
Tori Olorun 5m naira in a day when u no be Messi, Ronaldo n Co.. How much Buhari dey earn sef per month?
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by Psoul(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2019
The Reunion thing is more entertaining to me than the real Double Wahala episodes.

Ebuka, pls keep touching them where it really hurts. Keep throwing in the fire while u stand and watch who gets burnt more. I love that.

Women really hate themselves ooo.
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2019
So she makes 1.8 billion a year now, and she's not blowing the internet space up. If you want to lie, lie a believable lie.
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by bettercreature(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2019
grossintel:
So she makes 1.8 billion a year now, and she's not blowing the internet space up. If you want to lie, lie a believable lie.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by Thisnut(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2019
[b][/b]
Lizzysamuel:
BBNaija Star, Ifu Ennada has revealed that she makes N5million in a day.

She made this know during the 6th episode of the BBNaija Reunion show.

However, her words didn't go well with Ebuka Uchendu, who's epic reaction got people talking.

Princess also reacted with a hard laugh to the unbelievable story while Ahneeka nearly got into a fight with heart during a heated argument.

Watch the epic video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-ebukas-epic-reaction-when-ifu-ennada-said-she-makes-n5m-in-a-day/

Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2019
I won't say anything because she's from my babe town but bae lie small small
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
she actually meant 5 million Iranian Rial....

Lizzysamuel:
BBNaija Star, Ifu Ennada has revealed that she makes N5million in a day.

She made this know during the 6th episode of the BBNaija Reunion show.

However, her words didn't go well with Ebuka Uchendu, who's epic reaction got people talking.

Princess also reacted with a hard laugh to the unbelievable story while Ahneeka nearly got into a fight with heart during a heated argument.

Watch the epic video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-ebukas-epic-reaction-when-ifu-ennada-said-she-makes-n5m-in-a-day/

Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
5 Million a day or she meant to say there was a day she made such , , , , , If she makes that per day, i will love to know what she does because that will mean 1.8B Naira in a year if she only make such for 360 days of a year . . . She must have been on cheap drug when saying such
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by PotatoSalad(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Celebrities and lies!!!
Damn!!!
Please did you refer anybody to me.
+1 (312)-300-9232

Looks like someone is scamming people with your name
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by Houseofglam7(f): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Please did you refer anybody to me.
+1 (312)-300-9232

Looks like someone is scamming people with your name
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!
I wish to dissociate myself from anyone claiming to be me and scamming people.
Do business with them at your own risk
Re: Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day by PotatoSalad(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Houseofglam7:

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!
I wish to dissociate myself from anyone claiming to be me and scamming people.
Do business with them at your own risk
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky-W Goes Sky Diving In Dubai. Shares Amazing Photos / Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter / Burna Boy Brings His Mother On Stage At His Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.