Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Share Your Experience On Your Worst Road Journey Ever - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Experience On Your Worst Road Journey Ever (448 Views)

Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) / Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On Your Worst Road Journey Ever by kereman1: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Around September last year I was at owerri FUTO in particular to collect my statement of result, unluckily for me I have already been posted to serve in borno, camp opened on Tuesday and it was Thursday already, I truly wanted to get to camp, I collected by statement of result on that Thursday afternoon, before reaching my uncle's place were I was squatting it was already late, so I decided to travel with night bus, I went to control bus stop by 8pm and boarded gobison luxurious bus to Lagos, d fare was very cheap, and d vehicle was looking rough, I toke my chances Cox it's was only 2 buses loading there, by 11pm our vehicle got on the road, only for us spending 50mins driving, our bus went bad at onitsha , the driver was saying it a minor overheating problem, d vehicle kick started again, we drove for 20mins only for the vehicle to stop again at asaba, omo na there I know say water don pass garri. We were there wen d conductor was tryna to fix d vehicle wen some armed men stormed our location, at first we tot they were vigilante, only for the driver who suspected them to be bad people to scramble for safety. Some of us able bodied men also acted fast escaping with d driver, luckily for me I had my bag with me. We ran for like half a kilometer, the driver told us that he can't leave his vehicle behind that he is going back to this bus, but we pleaded with him to help us stop a luxurious bus that since we weren't close to any spoilt bus that d driver won't stop for us and he have an advantage to stop a bus cos he is also a driver.
Naso our driver stop one chisco luxurious bus for us 5guys. Omo as I enter d motor no spare seat naso I lie for d passage way use my school bag do pillow, wake in d morning for Lagos State.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Largest Cities And Towns In Kenya By Population / Pleas Where Is Aro Haulage And Transport Located In Abeokuta / Please How Do I Send A Parcel From Benin City To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.