Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day (24796 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by meobizy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
For someone who made the claim she sure didn’t dress like someone who makes such amount.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by NickDamani: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
DrTee1:

Thank you.

Ifu didn't stand by what? She didn't assert what? The lady who kept repeating "I'm not lying to you" before the cameras!

Her Instagram comment is damage control. Live before the cameras, she lied and even after Ebuka and everyone chuckled, she asserted her falsehood. It was aired only yesterday.

For her to put up an Instagram post today, long after she told the lie. as the programme is pretty-recorded, and the plain face with which she eviscerated those lies (for those who watched it) means she is an artful con star - and shouldn't be trusted.

The key to business, add the success of same, is Trust. Anything divergent from that is akin to fraud: intellectual or actual.

Indeed, if 'millions' were buying the product, she wouldn't have had to lie. That many do not know whatever product it is at all is the reason the lie was identified in the first place.

The first thing children should learn is honesty. The childhood rhyme is:

Wherever you go
Wherever you be
Do not say YES
When you mean
To say NO

In Proverbs 14:34, we read, “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people".

I am one person.
Ifu is one person.
You are one person.

None of us has two heads.

We are all regular people, ordinary single identities before our Creator, who would come in the fullness of time to review our lives.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvclAIoAqn-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7kb3fxbcb2nu

Wow, you mean you wrote this all centred on her lies and for that she can't be trusted? That's really terrible.

Its obvious you are clue marketing but all the same I wish you all the best in your opinions.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by Ibcrown(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
girl4rmspace:

I don't know about weekdays but Fridays Saturdays and Sundays 2face's club rumors should fetch that amount
if the club makes that amount, remember that you have to remove the total expenses and all before your profit. Then how much is left
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by DrTee1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
NickDamani:

Wow, you mean you wrote this all centred on her lies and for that she can't be trusted? That's really terrible.

Its obvious you are clue marketing but all the same I wish you all the best in your opinions.

I wish to remain "clue marketing", as long as it leaves me with my honour.

Advanced illogical impressionage = fraudster marketing.

If that's marketing to you, a true society deserves no part of that.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2019
girl4rmspace:

I don't know about weekdays but Fridays Saturdays and Sundays 2face's club rumors should fetch that amount

Yh rumors probably shud, Been there a few. ifu is just a talkative. Talking about clubs I haven’t stepped my foot into one all year. I must feel like the most boring guy around. Lol
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by girl4rmspace(f): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2019
jaxxy:

Yh rumors probably shud, Been there a few. ifu is just a talkative. Talking about clubs I haven’t stepped my foot into one all year. I must feel like the most boring guy around. Lol

Well I've only done that twice this year so it's not about being a boring person it depends on mood and timing. Heck I know people who have never been to clubs all their lives
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
girl4rmspace:

Well I've only done that twice this year so it's not about being a boring person it depends on mood and timing. Heck I know people who have never been to clubs all their lives

Yh true, absolutely correct, mood and timing has been off for me. I’m not boring bt it makes me feel like lol. Smtmes I want noise and smtmes I want it quiet. Then smtmes I just hv more important things to do. I miss the fun tho. tongue
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by girl4rmspace(f): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
jaxxy:

Yh true, absolutely correct, mood and timing has been off for me. I’m not boring bt it makes me feel like lol. Smtmes I want noise and smtmes I want it quiet. Then smtmes I just hv more important things to do. I miss the fun tho. tongue

Then make your way to a club this weekend and experience the fun once again
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by jaxxy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
girl4rmspace:

Then make your way to a club this weekend and experience the fun once again

Haha so straight and simple. I will definitely bt not this weekend. I hv sm important stuffs to takecare of then I can relax alil bit. The morning after can be disorganizing especially with annoying hangovers. I can wait. wink
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by girl4rmspace(f): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
jaxxy:

Haha so straight and simple. I will definitely bt not this weekend. I hv sm important stuffs to takecare of then I can relax alil bit. The morning after can be disorganizing especially with annoying hangovers. I can wait. wink

Well it's your call
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
girl4rmspace:

Well it's your call

Yh I will figure that out at the right time. How r u enjoying the lovely new weather? The crazy heat waves. I hear it’s going to be this way till May.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by girl4rmspace(f): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
jaxxy:

Yh I will figure that out at the right time. How r u enjoying the lovely new weather? The crazy heat waves. I hear it’s going to be this way till May.

Well I spend majority of the time under ac so the heat dosent really affect me in any way
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by jaxxy(m): 3:36am On Apr 07, 2019
girl4rmspace:

Well I spend majority of the time under ac so the heat dosent really affect me in any way

Ok nice. Hasn’t been funny dealing with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Tatoos Fela On His Arm / South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.