Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (55991 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 2:12am On Mar 26, 2019
Please ignore my grammatical errors.

I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.

it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.

please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.

I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.

right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.

I'm sick of this. please how can I stop him without malice.
thanks

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Sometimes I think some nairalanders need psych Evaluation... What so difficult in "Bro stop bringing ladies to my place am not comfortable with that poo"

What do u think nairaland will do for you?

723 Likes 49 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dingbang(m): 2:22am On Mar 26, 2019
You are too soft for nairaland liking.

305 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 2:23am On Mar 26, 2019
kallmemrB:
Sometimes I think some nairalanders need psych Evaluation... What do difficult in "Bro stop bringing ladies to my place am not comfortable with that poo"

What do u think nairaland will do for you?

u may not understand why I'm seeking for advice. and besides, u don't need to say some people need psych evaluation. who knows maybe u need 1 too.
those that understand me will know y I'm looking for the best way to table it down without causing anything..

238 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Wtfork: 2:57am On Mar 26, 2019
You did not specify why you got tired of him bringing different puccies , other than the stains you claimed to clean up ! I guess your sickness had nothing to do with his puccies..

Could it be that they make different ring tunes at night which does not allow you sleep well or they eat up your food and litter the whole house or it's just mainly because he does not tidy up the room ?

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 3:14am On Mar 26, 2019
Wtfork:
You did not specify why you got tired of him bringing different puccies , other than the stains you claimed to clean up ! I guess your sickness had nothing to do with his puccies..

Could it be that they make different ring tunes at night which does not allow you sleep well or they eat up your food and litter the whole house or it's just mainly because he does not tidy up the room ?

I'm not saying my sickness has something to do with it but he know what I'm still facing and thousands I've spent on it. it doesn't really feel it. what concern him most is bringing in his gfs.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:14am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
please ignore my grammatical errors.
I've a friend and he's very close to me. we know each other more than 10years and he has been the only friend close to me right now. I was living alone in a 3 bedroom flat and he always come to sleep at my place. I'm happy coz I won't be the only one sleeping in the house.
it started when he bring 1 of his girlfriends to my house, he uses on of the rooms and I didn't complain, but the issue is he kept bringing them in and I'm tired of it. the most annoying part is the way he's using the bed. stains or shit. it came to a time I've to wash the bed coz I'm tired of seeing stains on my bed, though I'm not really using the bed but it's still my property. I've been ill since December last year, I told him what I'm facing, and even lie to him to show how critical my illness is, but that doesn't stop him from bringing them in.
please can someone advise me on how to stop him totally. he found my place d best for him since he's still living with his parent.
I don't want to offend someone that's why I want the best way to table it to him.
right now he's with his gf at my place. this particular girl use to stay overnight.. same thing last week Wednesday. and he won't even tell me someone is coming. we went to bed together Around 10pm, and by the time I woke around 1 to pee, I found out he's not by my side again, I check around and went to the other room to found him and the girl.
thanks

Find a continent time to sit him down, tell him with a brotherly love, also preach the gospel of Christ to him, God might want to use you for him.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:22am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

I'm not saying my sickness has something to do with it but he know what I'm still facing and thousands I've spent on it. it doesn't really feel it. what concern him most is bringing in his gfs.

Always go on your knees for prayers, read the word of God and declare good health into your life, you are healed in Christ's name, amen.

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by wiseword316(m): 4:23am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
thanks
SIMPLE!!!! Just go to bush look for devil Bean's scrape of the pine spread it on your bed, when they use your bed for........ You know what am talking about. When their body makes contact the devils beans it will itch them like mad. They will promise u never to come to your house again

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by ghettochild4u(m): 4:29am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
thanks
Open ur mouth... Tell him its got to stop n ur house no b hotel or motel ooo....
Abi he's paying rent.. U shd travel for one week n go with ur key n see how he will react..

44 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 4:39am On Mar 26, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Always go on your knees for prayers, read the word of God and declare good health into your life, you are healed in Christ's name, amen.

Amen. thank u so much

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 4:41am On Mar 26, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Open ur mouth... Tell him its got to stop n ur house no b hotel or motel ooo....
Abi he's paying rent.. U shd travel for one week n go with ur key n see how he will react..

I used to travel with my key sometimes. I've once travel and left my key for him only to got home and see all stuffs he made with my apartment, since den I don't drop my keys. also I'm looking for a very decent and understanding way to table it down without causing quarrel. I know u understand me bro

Rocktation plz to d FP

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by MrHighSea: 5:33am On Mar 26, 2019
U nid ds

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by seniorgozman(m): 5:38am On Mar 26, 2019
That Guy is not your friend, tell him to Leave your house at once. I can't take that rubbish from anybody

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by veekid(m): 5:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Go and marry

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Wtfork:

He doesn't need to have an explanation extraordinaire for why he doesn't want to continue accommodating the act. Some people just refuse to be sensible.... give them a yard and they went a mile!

Guys who behave like that irritate me! He should go get his own place or keep his meetups with his girlfriends outside the house.

35 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:55am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

I used to travel with my key sometimes. I've once travel and left my key for him only to got home and see all stuffs he made with my apartment, since den I don't drop my keys. also I'm looking for a very decent and understanding way to table it down without causing quarrel. I know u understand me bro

Rocktation plz to d FP

You allowed him too much excesses... and he's proven that he's not deserving of such. He can't clean up after himself... he can't use his sense to not make a habit of bringing girls to a house that isn't his...and even having them sleep over!

Such guys are no-gooders. They have no boundaries. Which quarrel are you scared of? Why should a quarrel ensue over your own right? Don't be a sissy! This dude will keep taking advantage of you. This isn't a charity case. Tell the young man to realise your house is your house and he can't do as he pleases! Tell him you don't want his babes in your house!
People like this ehn... they'd always have more than one gf. And I sincerely wonder the kind of girls who do meetups at a guy's friend's place.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 5:58am On Mar 26, 2019
he just left with the lady. check thru d picture and see how messed up it looks. I've to wash the bed sheets and bed cover and kept it after he messed up everything.
just check the picture I just took 10mins ago after he left now. this is my T-shirt I've left in that room 4 a while, & he use it to clean up d mess. did I tell him I'm not using d shirt anymore? I just don't want to av problem with anyone that's y I'm looking for a low-key way to tell him.
I've show it emotionally but he don't wanna listen. I've been ill over 3 months ago and he doesn't really care. he'll just tell me not to think of it that I'll be fine.. that's all he kept saying. I told him on Sunday that my girl want to visit me and I stopped her coz for now I'm not happy about my health and I wanna be alone and I wanna keep tins holy, and today after I slept around past 10, that's when he sneak d girl in.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 6:04am On Mar 26, 2019
cry

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by frank317: 6:05am On Mar 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

He doesn't need to have an explanation extraordinaire for why he doesn't want to continue accommodating the act. Some people just refuse to be sensible.... give them a yard and they went a mile!

Guys who behave like that irritate me! He should go get his own place or keep his meetups with his girlfriends outside the house.

He needs to have a good explanation for the sake if tomorrow. That's his best friend we are talking about and I am sure there is a reason why the other guy feels comfortable bringing his chicks to the house.

This is a man's thing, he must act with his brain and not heart like most women do.

I remember years back when I was serving. This loving roommate of mine always brought his girl to the room (our beds are close). I liked my roommate but didn't like the fact he brought his girl in most night.

I reacted to this and this had an effect to our relationship. Looking back I wished I had just let things go because I really didn't have reason to be angry but for jealousy (which I even denied to myself)

The Op can't just say he does not like this guy bringing his girl for nothing. Perhaps he wish he was the one having the girls. Perhaps chicks do not fall for him (despite doing better than his friend) like his friend.

If it's washing stains, ask the guy to make effort to keep the bed neat. He is ur friend, don't let woman palavar spoil thinks.

And pls go out a little... U only live young once.

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 6:05am On Mar 26, 2019
this is my T-shirt for God's sake. because it's over a year I wore it doesn't mean it should end this way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 6:08am On Mar 26, 2019
frank317:

He needs to have a good explanation for the sake if tomorrow. That's his best friend we are talking about and I am sure there is a reason why the other guy feels comfortable bringing his chicks to the house.

This is a man's thing, he must act with his brain and not heart like most women do.

I remember years back when I was serving. This loving roommate of mine always brought his girl to the room (our beds are close). I liked my roommate but didn't like the fact he brought his girl in most night.

I reacted to this and this had an effect to our relationship. Looking back I wished I had just let things go because I really didn't have reason to be angry but for jealousy (which I even denied to myself)

The Op can't just say he does not like this guy bringing his girl for nothing. Perhaps he wish he was the one having the girls. Perhaps chicks do not fall for him (despite doing better than his friend) like his friend.

If it's washing stains, ask the guy to make effort to keep the bed neat. He is ur friend, don't let woman palavar spoil thinks.

And pls go out a little... U only live young once.

sorry bro.. this is not jealousy. I've my own girl too, so that's not d issue.

28 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by frank317: 6:10am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:
he just left with the lady. check thru d picture and see how messed up it looks. I've to wash the bed sheets and bed cover and kept it after he messed up everything.
just check the picture I just took 10mins ago after he left now. this is my T-shirt I've left on that room while. he uses to clean up d mess. did I tell him I'm not using d shirt anymore? I just don't want to av problem with anyone that's y I'm looking for a low-key way to tell him.
I've show it emotionally but he don't wanna listen. I've been ill over 3 months ago and he doesn't really care. he'll just tell me not to think of it that I'll be fine.. that's all he keep saying. I told him I'm Sunday that my girl want to visit me and I stopped her coz for now I'm not happy about my health and I wanna be alone and I wanna keep tins holy, and today after I slept around past 10, that's when he sneak d girl in.

Are u angry that he is messing up the house or are u angry he is brining in girls.

Guide ur heart.

Its easier to tell him to keep the house clean after the hooking up, than telling him something that might make him keep away.

He is ur friend... ACT LIKE A FRIEND AROUND HIM. Talk to him like a FRIEND and jokingly throw the T-shirt to his face insisting he must wash them.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by PrinzCarter(m): 6:13am On Mar 26, 2019
Chase am oo but u no get gf or wife y u go dey stay alone anyway get a gal to stay in for like 1 week she should complain abt it to him den u take action so it doesn't look as if ur wicked problem solved.

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 6:24am On Mar 26, 2019
PrinzCarter:
Chase am oo but u no get gf or wife y u go dey stay alone anyway get a gal to stay in for like 1 week she should complain abt it to him den u take action so it doesn't look as if ur wicked problem solved.

I'm not married so that's y I'm living alone, also I accommodate him so I won't be alone throughout d nite.
I'm just angry with myself now for allowing him from d start.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 6:26am On Mar 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

You allowed him too much excesses... and he's proven that he's not deserving of such. He can't clean up after himself... he can't use his sense to not make a habit of bringing girls to a house that isn't his...and even having them sleep over!

Such guys are no-gooders. They have no boundaries. Which quarrel are you scared of? Why should a quarrel ensue over your own right? Don't be a sissy! This dude will keep taking advantage of you. This isn't a charity case. Tell the young man to realise your house is your house and he can't do as he pleases! Tell him you don't want his babes in your house!
People like this ehn... they'd always have more than one gf. And I sincerely wonder the kind of girls who do meetups at a guy's friend's place.
thanks.. I think you understand me more
this is the text I'm planning to send to him now

Sorry if dis offend u. I just want u 2 stop dis 4 nw. Even Queen wanna come, I've 2 stop her myself. I knw wat I'm facing & Hw much I've spent on my health. Who knows where it's coming frm, so 4 now I wanna keep tins around me holy.

How about the above message?

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by frank317: 6:28am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

thanks.. I think you understand me more

Be careful when u listen to a woman's advise. They always never get along with each other.

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 6:30am On Mar 26, 2019
frank317:

Be careful when u listen to a woman's advise. They always never get along with each other.

what do u think I can do bro. I'm tired of that. I just want it to stop. u may not understand y I wanna stop d act, but I wish u can understand
Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by dierich: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2019
people do call him my PA in d street coz they know us as 5&6, but I'm not comfortable anymore. imagine I'm treating HBP and I couldn't sleep since I'm awake around past 1am. I can't keep inconveniencing myself coz of him.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

u may not understand why I'm seeking for advice. and besides, u don't need to say some people need psych evaluation. who knows maybe u need 1 too.
those that understand me will know y I'm looking for the best way to table it down without causing anything..
maybe I need psych Eval or not ain't the issue but you need... Without communicating with him about your challenges how do you wanna stop that issue

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by frank317: 6:45am On Mar 26, 2019
dierich:

what do u think I can do bro. I'm tired of that. I just want it to stop. u may not understand y I wanna stop d act, but I wish u can understand

Yes, I definitely don't understand why u want him to stop.

But since u want him to stop so badly, then u can tell him straight up to stop.

However, the relationship will have comma, but u will definitely get ur wish.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Until he's bold enough to talk this may nevervxhsbge

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.