Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend (40993 Views)

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl / Dismissed Soldier To Die By Hanging For Killing Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by OgaGist: 3:11am On Mar 26, 2019
GistMore.com

An Ondo State High Court sitting in Akure has sentenced one Chukwudi Onweniwe to death by hanging for killing his girlfriend, Nifemi Adeyeoye.

The convict was arrested by the men of the Ondo State Police Command after killing the deceased, who was a student of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, in February 2017 at Ogbese in the Akure North Local Government Area of the state.

Before the killing, Onweniwe was said to have abducted the deceased and taken her to a farm near the community, where he raped her, after which he strangled her to death.

When the trial began in May 2017, the convict was arraigned before the court on four counts of action endangering life, kidnapping, rape and murder.

After examining all the facts of the case, the court held that on three of the counts, the prosecution proved its case beyond reasonable doubt except for the third count of rape, which the prosecution did not provide the evidence against the convict

While delivering his judgement, the trial judge, Justice Samuel Bola, said the autopsy that was conducted on the deceased showed the abnormal state of her neck and the fracture of her skull.

He added that the autopsy also indicated that the deceased had been attacked with an object with a blunt edge, which led to her death.

The judge found Onweniwe guilty as charged on three counts and sentenced him appropriately.

On the count of kidnapping, the court sentenced Onweniwe to life imprisonment, while on the count of strangulating to death, the convict was sentenced to death by hanging; and on murder, he was also sentenced to death by hanging.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ondo-court-sentences-man-to-death-for-killing-girlfriend/amp/

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by OgaGist: 3:11am On Mar 26, 2019

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by GavelSlam: 4:28am On Mar 26, 2019
Why na Chukwudi?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by jullidee2006: 5:20am On Mar 26, 2019
murder is a capital offence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by Hoodbilonia: 5:27am On Mar 26, 2019
See his bastard face
All for sex
Hahahahaha
Die mofo die
Bastard.
I cant rem wen last i raised my voice at a bich
Talk more of abduction,rape.
Wtf
Die by hanging is too far
A 20ltr bucket of cold acid shud be poured on him from crown of his head to tip of toe.simple

10 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by PrinzCarter(m): 5:46am On Mar 26, 2019
I don't understand wat is happening in dis world

32 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2019
What a waste...to whom brain is given, sense is expected.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by faithfull18(f): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2019
Good.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by Teeboi56: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2019
Death by hanging

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by omojesu202(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2019
rot in jail... at least it's been two years, so he should be ready to face the consequences of his actions.

meanwhile, I heard Buhari will ban sports betting. At least man go fit dey save money small.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by Pidginwhisper: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonjas better dont kill our son
You need brain sanitizer
[img]https://media1./images/c044c993d4a08bb5d821c36df500b435/tenor.gif?itemid=8232447[/img]

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by Dozie32(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2019
He who kills with sword, dies by sword.
Rip Gee.

7 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2019
His case is closed

4 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by noisy45(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2019
He is supposed to be thrown into the evil forest

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by sanmtiago(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2019
World gone wild

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by figure007(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by DeBlessedOne(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2019
He was sentenced to life imprisonment and also death by hanging? Wakanda sentence is that? Will he be hanged after he completes his life sentence or before? What am i even saying? Is life sentence not also a death sentence? Lol! That judge must have been very angry.. ! grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by omoniomoade(f): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Not every1 that dies rest in piece, If truly you are culpable as sentenced, DO NOT RIP MUTHERF***KER.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by Charly68: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
He actually looks wild ..son of a bitch ..

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by babadeee(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
9ja before them carry out the death sentence fit be next four years grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by Mitsurugi(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
See his bastard face
All for sex
Hahahahaha
Die mofo die
Bastard.
I cant rem wen last i raised my voice at a bich
Talk more of abduction,rape.
Wtf
Die by hanging is too far
A 20ltr bucket of cold acid shud be poured on him from crown of his head to tip of toe.simple

Sigh.... He wasn't convicted of rape. Why are you hinged on rape? Even your attempt at sounding sanctimonious is flawed if you refer to women as b.t.ch. Closet rapist. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by bentwood85(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2019
When I say igbo guys should leave AFONJA babes alone, I got crucified here.....

Now he is going to jail....
Rip to both of them..
Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by sanity12(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
u no get brain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend by idonhammer: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2019
Nice judgment..Dude is a disappointment to igbo nation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards / Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.