Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership (10809 Views)

’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership / Reps speakership: 195 members-elect adopt Bago - Vanguard / Reps’ Speakership: Emeka Nwajiuba’s Emergence Upsets Gbajabiamila’s Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership by Nyamiri: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2019
PHIPEX:
See all this your epistle is to justify why the "few" who took the "risk" against the norm in the SE should be denied what they deserve as a punishment to those who they opposed. I am not a proponent of whatever zoning formula APC adopts but it's akin to the already established deceptive tendency of your kind to use the "few" in the SE to achieve you aim and turn around to deny them in moments like this. Are you saying because I did not support your party, my brother who did should be denied his due as a punishment to me?

You have ended up justifying my stance of not supporting you because you can't be trusted, he that is faithful in little will be faithful in much.

The few would get benefits due to the SE.
They would get what everyone is getting.

Giving the Speakership to the SE is supporting opposition to APC.
Re: S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership by senatordave1(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
YOU GUYS ARE CLOWNS. ANYBODY NOT FROM NW,NE OR SW LOOKIN 4 ANY IMPORTANT POST IN APC LEGISLATURE IS A FOOLISH DREAMER.
I like chike platform,he's a loyal apc member.he deserves speakership.
Re: S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership by senatordave1(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
YOU GUYS ARE CLOWNS. ANYBODY NOT FROM NW,NE OR SW LOOKIN 4 ANY IMPORTANT POST IN APC LEGISLATURE IS A FOOLISH DREAMER.
I like chike platform,he's a loyal apc member.he deserves speakership
Re: S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Topmaike007:
see you the richest man in Africa is From the north second richest is From west the richest woman is From west,so who is now suffering? cheesy

How does the richest man from the North make everybody in the north rich? Northern Nigeria is the poverty headquarters of the world despite dangote.

Igbos have the highest number of middle class families in Nigeria while, Yorubas come second in poverty. Get education.
Re: S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2019
fk001:

This flat skull is pained. Buhahahha

Nyamiri dodon kodi.

You better face your erosion ravaged region and stay out of politics.

You're despicable cowjockey. Face your poverty headquarters of the world. I'm cool as long as y'all never stop feeding from the ground, loooooooool.

1 Like

Re: S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership by GMbuharii: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
SE deserves the senate presidency
Re: S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership by pazienza(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
harrisonford001:
In 1993 when MKO Abiola was the most popular and trusted candidate for the presidential election, did he win any state in the east? You guys voted for bashir Tofa! But if it was the other way round you'll tell your grand children how yorubas are betrayals and some cock n bull stories! Did u hear Yoruba talking about this? You guys are infant politically take it or leave it t

Say what you know.
MKO Abiola won Anambra State in the 1993 elections and got as high as 40% of votes in other Igbo States.

Ndiigbo also were the bedrock of OBJ Two tenures, consistently voting for him en mass, even when Buhari was running with an Igbo VP in Okadigbo, against OBJ, we stuck with OBJ.
You children of hate are just born to hate.
https://www.nairaland.com/4275494/june-12-1993-election-results

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership by Curlieweed: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
pazienza:

Say what you know.
MKO Abiola won Anambra State in the 1993 elections and got as high as 40% of votes in other Igbo States.

Ndiigbo also were the bedrock of OBJ Two tenures, consistently voting for him en mass, even when Buhari was running with an Igbo VP in Okadigbo, against OBJ, we stuck with OBJ.
You children of hate are just born to hate.

Why should Igbos even vote MKO when he told Okadigbo and Nzeribe, both in SDP at the time, that he didn’t need the Igbos? This was after he had offered the SE the position of SGF which they rejected.

Nzeribe was right to do him in. You don’t direspect someone like Arthur and smile home. It’s a shame he “won” Anambra even though it was a Pyrrhic victory.
Re: S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership by pazienza(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Curlieweed:

Why should Igbos even vote MKO when he told Okadigbo and Nzeribe, both in SDP at the time, that he didn’t need the Igbos? This was after he had offered the SE the position of SGF which they rejected.

Nzeribe was right to do him in. You don’t direspect someone like Arthur and smile home. It’s a shame he “won” Anambra even though it was a Pyrrhic victory.

That's the issue. The rest of Nigeria exploits the Igbo liberal mindset and then turn around to use it against us.
You can imagine a Yoruba President winning an Igbo state and getting 45% in other Igbo States, in an election an Igbo was a VP candidate of a top presidential candidate. That's what happened in 1993. Despite several accusations of Abiola inflammatory statements towards Ndiigbo.
Do you see these children of hate ever reciprocating such gesture towards Ndiigbo? Just that GEJ said that Igbos were the pillars of his government was enough for them to extend their Igbo hate towards GEJ and preferred a Northern candidate over him, for the promise of VP slot.

Since the return of democracy in 1999, Ndiigbo had voted en mass for Yoruba, Fulani, South South presidents. Yet we know that many of these people would never reciprocate such gesture, instead we are being told that we are not building bridges. I guess what we were building by supporting candidates from all over Nigeria were submarines, not bridges.

Odinma.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Warships Head For Niger Delta / North Demands Death Penalty For Corruption / Obasanjo Not Yet A Member Of Our Party Despite Endorsing Atiku– PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.