Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Uriel “I Lost My Virginity At 19.. No Sex In 3 Yrs.. I Kiss Myself To Practice” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel “I Lost My Virginity At 19.. No Sex In 3 Yrs.. I Kiss Myself To Practice” (842 Views)

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel “I Lost My Virginity At 19.. No Sex In 3 Yrs.. I Kiss Myself To Practice” by Omoalaji12: 4:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Uriel spoke on celibacy and she revealed that she’s abstained from having sex for 3 years. She said that she enjoyes kissing herself in other to practice kissing and she also opened up about other shocking things that she does to attain sexual satisfactions.

“ I broke my virginity very late, I was 19 going on 20. I am not sure if that was late but my friend started having sex at 13 or 14. I had a nasty break up and it ended up very nasty, not for me but for my boyfriend. It was horrible for him. I decided to be a celibate because I did not want to get hurt. She said in her fabricated English accent. “ – Ureil

She said everything turns her on when she initially stopped having sex. She added that it become lonely and most guys run away when they found out that she is not having sex at the moment. “ When a guy hears that you are a celibate they runaway” – She added.

Check this link to read more - Source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/uriel-i-lost-my-virginity-at-19-no-sex-in-3-yrs-i-kiss-myself-to-practice/

Re: Uriel “I Lost My Virginity At 19.. No Sex In 3 Yrs.. I Kiss Myself To Practice” by uchaymart(m): 4:49am On Mar 26, 2019
Fake wink
Re: Uriel “I Lost My Virginity At 19.. No Sex In 3 Yrs.. I Kiss Myself To Practice” by jullidee2006: 5:10am On Mar 26, 2019
we don't care
Re: Uriel “I Lost My Virginity At 19.. No Sex In 3 Yrs.. I Kiss Myself To Practice” by ClassyBella: 5:17am On Mar 26, 2019
angry
Re: Uriel “I Lost My Virginity At 19.. No Sex In 3 Yrs.. I Kiss Myself To Practice” by originals1(m): 5:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Uriel “I Lost My Virginity At 19.. No Sex In 3 Yrs.. I Kiss Myself To Practice” by Aboks(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Dis generation females are waste of sperm
Re: Uriel “I Lost My Virginity At 19.. No Sex In 3 Yrs.. I Kiss Myself To Practice” by IamD18: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
For not having your hymen intact, you are a disaster to humanity and national diagrace to responsible virgin ladies out there.

Spit on you.

I spit on all non-virgin ladies parading with their lagoon pussay. angry

They all deserve to be wiped out from this earth.

Spit angry

(1) (Reply)

Check Out: How Real Is The Lady’s Curves??? / "Single Dad" - Wizkid denies being married to his babymama, Jada Pollock / Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys As She Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.