Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D (25612 Views)

US Man Accused Of Making $1.8m From Listening To His Wife's Remote Work Calls / 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother / Student Impersonates Emir Sanusi, Demands N1.8m From Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by samzik(m): 4:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Gist from http://www.sammypost.com/update-nigeria-lady-laments-as-fraudsters-move-n4-8m-from-her-75-yr-old-moms-diamond-bank-account/

A Nigerian lady identity as @carnayour by twitter username has decried the level of fraud in the Nigerian banking industry after fraudsters allegedly moved the sum of N4.8 million from her 75-year-old mother’s Diamond Bank account.

She wrote

Read More >>>>>Source>>>http://www.sammypost.com/update-nigeria-lady-laments-as-fraudsters-move-n4-8m-from-her-75-yr-old-moms-diamond-bank-account/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by collinsz: 4:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Ok
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Phock2sweet: 4:59am On Mar 26, 2019
itzz well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by arantess: 4:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by dadebayo1(m): 5:00am On Mar 26, 2019
Bankers grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Apple2: 5:00am On Mar 26, 2019
Who brought dis front page?

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Olamipapa(m): 5:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Better go get a lawyer..

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by WebSurfer(m): 5:02am On Mar 26, 2019
This fraud is from within the bank..

Someone probably thought she was dead

293 Likes 28 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by general1970: 5:02am On Mar 26, 2019
Contact EFCC, and you will see them confessing.

103 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Pavore9: 5:03am On Mar 26, 2019
How can the bank claim surprised!

10 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by joncom(m): 5:05am On Mar 26, 2019
The bank knows about it. They never knew it would be found out.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by LaMujer: 5:06am On Mar 26, 2019
They could see that she was 75 years old and thought she don kaput, so, decided to move her money.

They all do it, it's not respective to diamond alone, all those banks. That's how their managers fund their expensive lifestyle

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by jullidee2006: 5:07am On Mar 26, 2019
scamming is evil

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Excuzeme: 5:07am On Mar 26, 2019
samzik:

Gist from http://www.sammypost.com/update-nigeria-lady-laments-as-fraudsters-move-n4-8m-from-her-75-yr-old-moms-diamond-bank-account/

A Nigerian lady identity as @carnayour by twitter username has decried the level of fraud in the Nigerian banking industry after fraudsters allegedly moved the sum of N4.8 million from her 75-year-old mother’s Diamond Bank account.

She wrote

Read More >>>>>Source>>>http://www.sammypost.com/update-nigeria-lady-laments-as-fraudsters-move-n4-8m-from-her-75-yr-old-moms-diamond-bank-account/

Stop lamenting!
Write a petition to the EFCC and the Special fraud unit (SFU @Ikoyi) and they would do an independent investigation.
I am almost 100% certain that some of the bank staff who readily see her profile as an elderly person and bank account being 'not so active' and the perpetrators.

Money just doesn;t grow wings and fly out of bank accounts, there is certainly a TRAIL left behind, which can be followed by people with requisite knowledge.
Twitter cannot help you on this one, so get your ignorant behind and lazy finger to work

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by ofiko123(m): 5:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Criminals everywhere..
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by drealinno: 5:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Ask d witches, they know where d money is.
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Nyamiri: 5:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Who moved the money?
Where was it moved to?

Write a petition to the police against the bank, your branch manager and your account officer. Drag them on social media wella, your money go come out.

Diamond Bank usually has this issue. In fact, most criminals use Diamond Bank since they started this their Diamond Yello account opening.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Hoodbilonia: 5:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Take an ak 47
Start from the branch manager
Acct officer
To cuatomer care
Then tellers dem
Blast them all

28 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 26, 2019
let her ask for bank statement

4 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by OkoroPeugeot(m): 5:11am On Mar 26, 2019
Diamond Bank again
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Godmother(f): 5:11am On Mar 26, 2019
Bankers are thieves and most of them steal from customers every time a withdrawal is made.

Me I get an alert I've been debited N62 every time I make a withdrawal. I just shake my head, but don't act yet.

In this case though, that money is way too huge and like someone already said, they should get the EFCC involved and watch the money quietly come out.

7 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:11am On Mar 26, 2019
drealinno:
Ask d witches, they know where d money is.
that's culture of every Nigerians now but we only look at angle of the yahoo side of the game, scamming everywhere,,. From agbero to the police to the politician, fake drugs sellers and even within our institutions. Its is in our DNA , we can not trust ourselves or kids anywhere with strangers , even if strangers mistakenly torches us , we need to check our dick first then check our pocket, kidnapping everywhere, ritualist on top of game too and even efcc na scam. Young boys and SARS are temple run
. I always said, even the devil will not allow Nigerians in hell fire because it will no longer shock devil when the ipob guys will turn his hell fire into air condition and if care is not taking ,Nigerians will scam devil and still collect gate fees for people going to hell.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by ipobarethieves: 5:12am On Mar 26, 2019
shocked sad shocked sad sad
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by eben1marketer: 5:13am On Mar 26, 2019
angry
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by femi4: 5:16am On Mar 26, 2019
In house fraud
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by armadeo(m): 5:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Wow only 4 naija.

I am pretty sure they thought she was dead and decided to move the funds.

It just have been transferred so where did it go. This one manager is acting surprised hope it's not to his own account.

Lol

9 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by ipobarethieves: 5:17am On Mar 26, 2019
sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
dadebayo1:
Bankers grin
lipsrsealed.Insider job.Dnt trust these contract staff n combo with one or two staff.Allow SARS to drill dem.Thieves im black
Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 26, 2019
She's lucky, she figured it out before she passed on.. many men have died with millions of money in their account, and their family are suffering now, because their dad didn't disclose his incomes to them.

In banking, there is what is called lifecycle management, this is where the bank manages the lifecycle of funds, by,tracking how the owners of the money progress by age, occupation. An account can go dormant for very long time, are quickly moved to an account callledunclaimed deposits. This money according to them has not been claimed by the owners and remains in their deposit books, belonging to the banks..they use it to trade and make money. Always, disclose the money you have to a close family or use a lawyer so when u pass on, your family don't suffer. Be wise.. No talk,say u dey try hide money from your wife and you end up giving it to another person.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by Fash20: 5:18am On Mar 26, 2019
I tried to use diamond bank atm to withdraw money from acct. They deducted my money and haven't refunded me since February. I have gone to my bank like 5 times to complain.

I hate that bank and I must get my money back.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by ayenika1: 5:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Diamond bank with lots of sad tales. I stopped banking with them 3years ago when I was defrauded. On every transaction I make, N1 is deducted even intra-bank transfer which will never appear on my SOA but the balance says otherwise. I complained,I even called customer care,I did a transaction while on call,the guy was dazed. He just told me it would be looked into. Days after, the manager called that I was not saying the truth. The next thing after he hung up was to move all my money and that was how I ended banking with them. That bank is a FRAUD.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D by david22uu(m): 5:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Even my own... t
Since 1 month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm / Lagos engineer sets lover, rival ablaze with petrol bomb, poisons self / Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.