Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) (19325 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of Gbolahan Oki / VICTORIA COURT AND GARDEN, OKI-OLODO, IBADAN. SELLING N6M PER PLOT / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Who the hell is this hairy nincompoop spewing uttermost thrash from her wobble tongue
I'm sure you masturbate to wizkid and Davido's picture and you wouldn't mind opening your hairy Smelly cunt if the opportunity present itself.

Lol that ur sisters are dogs doesn't mean I am.
The Bleep that Wizkid and davido are yoruba men have disqualified them already..
I don't even listen their song.. I hate Yoruba guys with passion, y'all are smelly and dirty nomatter the qualification.
No Yoruba man, I repeat again NO YORUBAMan , is ever qualified to get close to me.
That tag YORUBA is a bad tag already as long as I'm concerned.. if only u know how I hate u guys with passion u won't spew this trash.

Now u run away with ur smelly brown teeth, and tiger face!!, SMELLY COW! angry
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

U are frustrated, go and take agbo Jedi,
U belong to motor park..
I see ur type everyday while going to work.
Dirty and poetry ravaged, drinking and smoking igbo, hoping on daily 200 naira u make from motor pack..
U. Are doomed!! angry
It's obvious you are just a cyber rodent looking for someone to spew your hate on, well you should learn to cross check your rotten English before you disgrace your family on a public forum like this because your English sucks for real.
I'm sure you attend one of those glorified secondary school in your eroded land.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

Lol that ur sisters are dogs doesn't mean I am.
The Bleep that Wizkid and davido are yoruba men have disqualified them already..
I don't even listen their song.. I hate Yoruba guys with passion, y'all are smelly and dirty nomatter the qualification.
No Yoruba man, I repeat again NO YORUBAMan , is ever qualified to get close to me.
That tag YORUBA is a bad tag already as long as I'm concerned.. if only u know how I hate u guys with passion u won't spew this trash.

Now u run away with ur smelly brown teeth, and tiger face!!, SMELLY COW! angry
It is only a rabid dog like you that can call innocent people dog, who in his right senses will even stoop so low to near your rotten, hairy Smelly cunt that you parade everyday on the lagos road.
You will surely die of hate and bigotry will consume you if you don't stop hating on the Yoruba's that has always helped your miserable life from economy downturn that has affected your life badly.
We know your type I'm sure your father came to lagos with two nylon bags and here you are spewing rubbish from your God forsaken tongue.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

It's obvious you are just a cyber rodent looking for someone to spew your hate on, well you should learn to cross check your rotten English before you disgrace your family on a public forum like this because your English sucks for real.
I'm sure you attend one of those glorified secondary school in your eroded land.

U are a typical Yoruba illiterate, grin them full everywhere.
So I don't expect u to understand the grammar when ur CONEHEAD don't have brains in it, The cone nature of it couldn't give enough space for brains...
Now Crawl back to ur brown , Carry ur bedroom potty and poo. grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

U are a typical Yoruba illiterate, grin them full everywhere.
So I don't expect u to understand the grammar when ur CONEHEAD don't have brains in it, The cone nature of it couldn't give enough space for brains...
Now Crawl back to ur brown , Carry ur bedroom potty and poo. grin
Go and cross check your English again and let's know who is the illiterate between you and i.
Olori pelebe
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Go and cross check your English again and let's know who is the illiterate between you and i.
Olori pelebe

Brown teeth, smelly mouth, dirtiness, scratched face, evil.. Mtcheew.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

It is only a rabid dog like you that can call innocent people dog, who in his right senses will even stoop so low to near your rotten, hairy Smelly cunt that you parade everyday on the lagos road.
You will surely die of hate and bigotry will consume you if you don't stop hating on the Yoruba's that has always helped your miserable life from economy downturn that has affected your life badly.
We know your type I'm sure your father came to lagos with two nylon bags and here you are spewing rubbish from your God forsaken tongue.

Dog is an understatement to qualify a Yoruba man trust me, .. Dogs behave better, or do u want picture proof? y'all are just low lives and lazy nitwits,..
U are claiming Lagos when ur family is being dealt with by poverty in ogbomosho , lol grin

I'm sure ur dad don't even know where Lagos is.
Anyways lemme not just go far let me pity the poor old illiterate.
I cant vent my anger on him because of ur stupidity.. But don't push me too far. cool
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

Brown teeth, smelly mouth, dirtiness, scratched face, evil.. Mtcheew.
It is now so obvious that you can't withstand an intellectual discussion instead you are running helter skelter shouting brown teeth when we all know that Igbos are known to be dirty with Smelly mouth and very evil in their quest for money.
I will advice you to learn how to type in the standard way of typing the English language and not using 'U' as you.
Osu
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

It is now so obvious that you can't withstand an intellectual discussion instead you are running helter skelter shouting brown teeth when we all know that Igbos are known to be dirty with Smelly mouth and very evil in their quest for money.
I will advice you to learn how to type in the standard way of typing the English language and not using 'U' as you.
Osu

Abobaku is wailing because I'm hitting his CONEHEAD too hard... U have not started crying oh because I'm so so ready for u.

U are crying already but u are the one who started the name calling,
Oh devilish afonja how ur hypocrisy stink? undecided

Anyways type this question on Google.
Which tribe is the dirtiest in Nigeria.?
U will be shocked that google even knows truth grin

ANOTHER NAME FOR YORUBA SHOULD BE "DIRTY"
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

Dog is an understatement to qualify a Yoruba man trust me, .. Dogs behave better, or do u want picture proof? y'all are just low lives and lazy nitwits,..
U are claiming Lagos when ur family is being dealt with by poverty in ogbomosho , lol grin

I'm sure ur dad don't even know where Lagos is.
Anyways lemme not just go fat let me pity the poor old illiterate.
I cant vent my anger on him because of ur stupidity.. But don't push me too far. cool
This poor hairy yam leg bitch is an epitome of stupidity, come to ogbomosho and you will never go back to your barren and filthy land, well i don't need to exchange words with a low life miscreant like you about my father because he's going to be ashamed that I'm having a chat with a crude tool like you.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

Abobaku is wailing because I'm hitting his CONEHEAD too hard... U have not started crying oh because I'm so so ready for u.

Look at this self hating Osu, your stupidity and foolishness is second to none, your region is one of the dirtiest in the world and you can't do anything about it rater you keep on shouting the sweet name of Yoruba's every day.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

During the time of the past governor of Abia state, Theodore Orji, Aba became the dirtiest city in Nigeria and even found a place among the list of worst places to live in the world.

Anambra is another dirty state in Nigeria that really need to be kept clean. A visit to one of the main city in Anambra state, Onitsha will shock you as you would be greeted with lumps of waste on the road sides and various streets in the town.
The inhabitants of Mkpor & Nnewi another town in the state are known for throwing dirts at the popular park in the area thereby causing pollution which has health effects on passersby.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

[s]
During the time of the past governor of Abia state, Theodore Orji, Aba became the dirtiest city in Nigeria and even found a place among the list of worst places to live in the world.

Anambra is another dirty state in Nigeria that really need to be kept clean. A visit to one of the main city in Anambra state, Onitsha will shock you as you would be greeted with lumps of waste on the road sides and various streets in the town.
The inhabitants of Mkpor & Nnewi another town in the state are known for throwing dirts at the popular park in the area thereby causing pollution which has health effects on passersby[/s].

The smelly abobaku keeps crying..
Use good and see that yorubas has been recognised as the the dirtiest tribe ever.

An average Yoruba man stinks, nomatter the qualification.. Trust me I know what I'm talking about not beef... Yorubas are dirty.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Look at this self hating Osu, your stupidity and foolishness is second to none, your region is one of the dirtiest in the world and you can't do anything about it rater you keep on shouting the sweet name of Yoruba's every day.

Lol abobaku in Sifia pains.
Use google and stop crying. grin
Just a simple question.
Which tribe is the dirtiest in Africa.
Yorubas have set standards with dirtiness every Nigerian know this...
Ask the question on facebook or even on nairaland here..
What are YORUBAS known for.. I will be surprised DIRTINESS WILL BE NUMBER 1 on the list. grin ,
Una dirty forget matter I know what I have seen.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

This poor hairy yam leg bitch is an epitome of stupidity, come to ogbomosho and you will never go back to your barren and filthy land, well i don't need to exchange words with a low life miscreant like you about my father because he's going to be ashamed that I'm having a chat with a crude tool like you.

Ogbomosho with brown roof is currently the most uncivilised place in NIGEIRA and another part of ondo, (I forgot the name) .. U will see dirty old house build by ur great grandfather's built.. And u lazy men are still living in it.
Apart from dirtness , yorubas are also very lazy.

Only in yoruba land u see a dirty old brown roof house , harbouring 6 generations in it.
Lazy men
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

The smelly abobaku keeps crying..
Use good and see that yorubas has been recognised as the the dirtiest tribe ever.

An average Yoruba man stinks, nomatter the qualification.. Trust me I know what I'm talking about not beef... Yorubas are dirty.
First of all it is called Google and not Good, secondly i stand to be corrected that it's just a misconception about the great Yoruba tribe because Abia and Anambra are the two dirtiest state in Nigeria a simple search on the Web will give you answer because you lack basic sense to comprehend content on the Web.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

Lol abobaku in Sifia pains.
Use google and stop crying. grin
Just a simple question.
Which tribe is the dirtiest in Africa.
Yorubas have set standards with dirtiness every Nigerian know this...
Ask the question on facebook or even on nairaland here..
What are YORUBAS known for.. I will be surprised DIRTINESS WILL BE NUMBER 1 on the list. grin ,
Una dirty forget matter I know what I have seen.

Ah swear you lack sense it is visible to the blind that your brain is leaking, you know your Israel wannabe tribe is known for fraud and drug pushing and you motherfucker are known for spoiling our country Name overseas and that's why you pigs will never smell the seat of the presidency till eternity.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

Ogbomosho with brown roof is currently the most uncivilised place in NIGEIRA and another part of ondo, (I forgot the name) .. U will see dirty old house build by ur great grandfather's built.. And u lazy men are still living in it.
Apart from dirtness , yorubas are also very lazy.

Only in yoruba land u see a dirty old brown roof house , harbouring 6 generations in it.
Lazy men

I've corrected your tenses several times but you will never learn because you are a dullard, you need to remove the scale ignorance from your eyes because you won't grow past this senseless thinking.
FYI : There is no house in yoruba land that houses six generations like you ignorantly claim
I wish I see you now so i can beat sense Into your malfunctioning brain.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

I've corrected your tenses several times but you will never learn because you are a dullard, you need to remove the scale ignorance from your eyes because you won't grow past this senseless thinking.
FYI : There is no house in yoruba land that houses six generations like you ignorantly claim
I wish I see you now so i can beat sense Into your malfunctioning brain.

Lol this cow keeps living in denial, grin
I'm speaking from experience, I have stayed in ondo, ekiti , so shut the Bleep up, ur tribe is so lazy and backward civilization is far from from u lots. angry
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

Lol this cow keeps living in denial, grin
I'm speaking from experience, I have stayed in ondo, ekiti , so shut the Bleep up, ur tribe is so lazy and backward civilization is far from from u lots. angry
Old cargo you are back again from your love peddling business, HIV/AIDS will soon consume your flat head, it's so sad that you will be buried here in shame, idiot that lack common sense.
I will send you back to the abyss i assure you
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

[s]Ah swear you lack sense it is visible to the blind that your brain is leaking, you know your Israel wannabe tribe is known for fraud and drug pushing and you motherfucker are known for spoiling our country Name overseas and that's why you pigs will never smell the seat of the presidency till eternity.[/s]

U are a cow, the more u talk the more I will continue to expose u.
Tinubu is a number 1 drug lord in Nigeria, where is he from? YORUBA
yet you YORUBAS worship, praise and asslickers him. what about MC OLUMO, a hardened criminal(A YORUBA)
should we talk about ur musicians..
DAMMY KRANE, who was arrested in USA for fraud... Or SINZU who has been rotten in us prison over the years for pushing drugs.. YORUBA TRIBE is known to glorify fraudsters and criminals.. Yet point accusing fingers at others... Very devilish tribe.

I have my phone loaded with facts to expose ur hypocrisy..

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

First of all it is called Google and not Good, secondly i stand to be corrected that it's just a misconception about the great Yoruba tribe because Abia and Anambra are the two dirtiest state in Nigeria a simple search on the Web will give you answer because you lack basic sense to comprehend content on the Web.

U are useless cow!!.. Ibadan, ogbomosho, ogun, are the most backward and dirty states in Nigeria..
Yorubas are dirty everybody in Nigeria knows this.. Only ur tribe a grown up man will be pooin in potty close to where the wife is coockin lipsrsealed
Jeez, this is the height of it..
disgusting set of people..
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Old cargo you are back again from your love peddling business, HIV/AIDS will soon consume your flat head, it's so sad that you will be buried here in shame, idiot that lack common sense.
I will send you back to the abyss i assure you

U mean the same sickness that killed ur ashewo sisters grin
Ur CONEHEAD forget something soon,
A think long skull with no brains in it grin
It's sad
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

U are a cow, the more u talk the more I will continue to expose u.
Tinubu is a number 1 drug lord in Nigeria, where is he from? YORUBA
yet you YORUBAS worship, praise and asslickers him. what about MC OLUMO, a hardened criminal(A YORUBA)
should we talk about ur musicians..
DAMMY KRANE, who was arrested in USA for fraud... Or SINZU who has been rotten in us prison over the years for pushing drugs.. YORUBA TRIBE is known to glorify fraudsters and criminals.. Yet point accusing fingers at others... Very devilish tribe.

I have my phone loaded with facts to expose ur hypocrisy..
You are a fool, shouldn't you be ashamed of your flat head brothers rotting in Thailand and Malaysian prison everyday, due to their drug and if tinubu is into drugs bring out your evidence or shut the Bleep up.
Secondly a fool digging up a Sahara reporters post that even NDLEA later apologize to the Nollywood actor for the incident that occurred i know you don't know because your brain has been left to deteriorate at the speed of light
I will send you back to your erosion ravaged land i promise you this shameless wanderer and vagabond.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

U mean the same sickness that killed ur ashewo sisters grin
Ur CONEHEAD forget something soon,
A think long skull with no brains in it grin
It's sad
Why are you so obsessed with my sister that are doing great in their noble profession, my sisters won't even consider you to be a maid because you are full of stupidity.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chipink:

U are useless cow!!.. Ibadan, ogbomosho, ogun, are the most backward and dirty states in Nigeria..
Yorubas are dirty everybody in Nigeria knows this.. Only ur tribe a grown up man will be pooin in potty close to where the wife is coockin lipsrsealed
Jeez, this is the height of it..
disgusting set of people..
Jokes apart you are one of the most stupid individual I've ever cross part with because you are just a piece of shit and nonentity, i gave you fact that igbo States are the dirtiest in Nigeria yet your half filled brain will always find it hard to comprehend.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:

[s]Jokes apart you are one of the most stupid individual I've ever cross part with because you are just a piece of shit and nonentity, i gave you fact that igbo States are the dirtiest in Nigeria yet your half filled brain will always find it hard to comprehend. [/s]

U are a cow ND I will keep calling u this, a simple google research with tell u that Yoruba is the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria,
But a fool like u will rather argue blindly, than make research..

Illiterate smelly afonja man
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Why are you so obsessed with my sister that are doing great in their noble profession, my sisters won't even consider you to be a maid because you are full of stupidity.

grin grin I can bet anything that none of ur sisters can achieve anything I have achieved at my age..
No be yoruba gals them be, Yoruba girls!? grin grin grin grin

ABEg shut ur smelly mouth,... Joor angry
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:

[b][s]You are a fool, shouldn't you be ashamed of your flat head brothers rotting in Thailand and Malaysian prison everyday, due to their drug and if tinubu is into drugs bring out your evidence or shut the Bleep up.
Secondly a fool digging up a Sahara reporters post that even NDLEA later apologize to the Nollywood actor for the incident that occurred i know you don't know because your brain has been left to deteriorate at the speed of light
I will send you back to your erosion ravaged land i promise you this shameless wanderer and vagabond[/s].

Cow no need to talk long talk..
I don't have that time.
A tribe known for scamming, rape, skull mining,
Killings, fraud, child rape, ..
A tribe who their godfather is a drug lord but they worship him, a tribe known for wickedness and hatred jealous and envy when some1 becomes successful more than them sad
Yoruba tribe is cursed but u don't know it.
I'm sure if scientific research is done hell fire might be located in yorubaland, probably around ogun state.

TUFIAKWA, *spits on ur conehead*
Maybe this screenshot below will shut up, CURSED ABOBAKU

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chipink:

U are a cow ND I will keep calling u this, a simple google research with tell u that Yoruba is the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria,
But a fool like u will rather argue blindly, than make research..

Illiterate smelly afonja man
Why do you choose to be unfortunate in your miserable life, it's high time you stopped shouting like a rabid dog, your flat head hairy tribe called Igbo is the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria and that's why you can't stay there but run to the south west to sell your gala and your smelly cunt, onye ara.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chipink:

Cow no need to talk long talk..
I don't have that time.
A tribe known for scamming, rape, skull mining,
Killings, fraud, child rape, ..
A tribe who their godfather is a drug lord but they worship him, a tribe known for wickedness and hatred jealous and envy when some1 becomes successful more than them sad
Yoruba tribe is cursed but u don't know it.
I'm sure if scientific research is done hell fire might be located in yorubaland, probably around ogun state.

TUFIAKWA, *spits on ur conehead*
Maybe this screenshot below will shut up, CURSED ABOBAKU

I'm sure you know your brother cliford orji was a human eater before he was caught and same goes for Reverend king and which region is best known for baby factory and child molestation if not the eroded South east, you are such a big fool that you don't know that your leaders were found with human skull at your famous okija shrine but the anger and Jealousy inside you will not let you have a sense of reasoning. I spit on your foolishness
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magodo Land Dispute: Our Story, By Shangisha Landlord’s Association / The Anambra Modern Duplex Construction / Juhel Filing Station In Enugu On Fire After An Explosion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.