Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra (558 Views)

APC Convention: Excluding Me On Ballot, Recipe For Crisis – Yahaya Bello / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Nigeria Diaspora Commission Reacts To Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by megacity: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Not zoning anything substantial to the SE zone will most likely lead to renewed agitation for breakup of Nigeria....This is a warning APC must take seriously
Re: Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by Franmusic: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2019
True. And this time I will support Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2019
megacity:
Not zoning anything substantial to the SE zone will most likely lead to renewed agitation for breakup of Nigeria....This is a warning APC must take seriously
Are u serious? Ask your fellow Igbo, they will tell you they are only after their businesses not Nigerian politics.

I refused to believe there would be reagitation for Biafra when Igbo has learned alot of lessons from the previous agitation.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by kenzo25(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Break up? Let them go If they want to go, this time everybody is wise, u bring vote quota u have dividend of it, SE will be minority till 2023. But Buhari won’t do that
Re: Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2019
Franmusic:
True. And this time I will support Biafrans
On Nairaland abi?

No zoning coming to the SE, cause Igbo has obviously voted against all political zoning. you people should work for Igbo presidency in 2023 in PDP.
Or look for a befitting PDP Hausa Fulani 's ass to link and to lead you.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by fjjc(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2019
megacity:
Did they vote for APC. What is the problem then

2 Likes

Re: Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by Westtimeline: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Who cares

Re: Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by Herdsmen: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Mention biafra...

The Yoruba man awakes....

The name the dread .... With everything in them..

Their nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2019
Who cares? Python Is always there

2 Likes

Re: Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by cowardafonja: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Herdsmen:
Mention biafra...
The Yoruba man awakes....
The name the dread .... With everything in them..
Their nightmare.
I'm a yoruba but honestly my people are disgusting cowards and i hate it

1 Like

Re: Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by twerkjack: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2019
In as much as I would LOVE for the igbos to be completely excluded from everything I know that there are some few sensible ones amongst them.......

moreover,

Buhari is not the kinda leader to alienate any region despite thier foolishness

So undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning To APC: Excluding SE Will Likely Lead To Renewed Agitation For Biafra by Stalwert: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Is that the worst you can do?

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

House Speakership: North-east APC Dumps Gbajabiamila, Aligns With South-east / DNA & WAEC Certificate: Time To Send Jubril Al-Sudani aka Buhari Back To Sudan / Gov. Lalong Elected As Chairman Of Northern Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.