Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

UBA Deduced My Money And Didnt Reverse It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / UBA Deduced My Money And Didnt Reverse It (699 Views)

How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? / How Can I Be Saving My Money In US Dollars (or Other Foreign Currencies) / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Deduced My Money And Didnt Reverse It by IRIEBOY(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Good day nairalanders.. I tried to make a school fee payment via remita, the money(N27,700) was deducted but the transaction failed.. I contacted remita and they told me the issue is from the bank.. I went to UBA to complain about it and the customer care asked me to fill a form, which I did.. she told me the money will be reversed but I haven't seen it till now( That was over two(2) ago). I missed some exams because the examiners didn't allow me to write some papers because the VC directed lecturers not to allow those who haven't paid to sit for exams.... am so angry with UBA, It has happened to me with first bank but the money was returned within 5hrs. please what should I do? Lalasticlala
Re: UBA Deduced My Money And Didnt Reverse It by mustmust(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Report to CPC and CBN . CPC preferably because they may try to settle up to your school if its confirmed that you actually paid and the money was held up in the banking system
Re: UBA Deduced My Money And Didnt Reverse It by waleyp(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2019
Reason Why You You Should Better Bank For Online TransaCTIOnS
Re: UBA Deduced My Money And Didnt Reverse It by IRIEBOY(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2019
mustmust:
Report to CPC and CBN . CPC preferably because they may try to settle up to your school if its confirmed that you actually paid and the money was held up in the banking system
how can I report to them
Re: UBA Deduced My Money And Didnt Reverse It by mustmust(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2019
IRIEBOY:
how can I report to them

Pm me also check www.CPC.gov.ng

(1) (Reply)

The Best, Surest And Most Secured Way To Invest Today / Invest in Real Estate / How To Make 150k Monthly From Selling Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.