Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC (43597 Views)

Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by Johnnyessence(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Skhibanj1015:
Did you hit your head on the ground or something?

Nope , na you drink gutter water this afternoon.

Nope , na you drink gutter water this afternoon.
Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by Johnnyessence(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
shegra58:
You don smoke your weed again if not why Kano and Ekiti again? Come to Ekiti then you will realize that PDP has finished in Ekiti just dey there for Aba dey type rubbish person wey never cross Onitsha bridge before
not difficult to sight buharideen.they always think like buhari.
Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by akdjr(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
I am not a lawyer neither am I quite Judge, but going by the judgement of the tribunal you don't need a lawyer to tell u that an appeal court will strike out such judgement that claim the rerun was illegal. Adeleke lawyers will just be smiling to the bank and will even do anything possible to make sure the case get to Supreme Court knowing that he will still lose at the end.
Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by Johnnyessence(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
akdjr:
I am not a lawyer neither am I quite Judge, but going by the judgement of the tribunal you don't need a lawyer to tell u that an appeal court will strike out such judgement that claim the rerun was illegal. Adeleke lawyers will just be smiling to the bank and will even do anything possible to make sure the case get to Supreme Court knowing that he will still lose at the end.
lol

1 Like

Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by shegra58: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Johnnyessence:
not difficult to sight buharideen.they always think like buhari.
Atikulooted robot

Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by freeze001(f): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
BRASH:
U are right bro. Pardon my ignorance. He should kidnap the lawyers then. Lol

Abi o! Lol grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by Johnnyessence(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
shegra58:
Atikulooted robot
I never quite, pdp is even winning more states than 2015. Adamawa state is next. Fintiri is a goal .
Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by shegra58: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I never quite, pdp is even winning more states than 2015. Adamawa state is next. Fintiri is a goal .
make dem win all the state that doesn't change the fact that they are minority in house of rep and house of assembly so their power remain in their respective state they can't hold the nation ransom anymore PDP power is neutralized

Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by Marvelbars: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That peter is an idiot

Barsterd like you need to be stone to death after you will come out and start southing one Nigeria fool
Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by tomtos88(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
freeze001:
If it were that all electoral disputes could be resolved before handover date, it would make perfect sense to wait until after the final verdict from the most superior court and then a certificate of return is issued. As it stands, the Electoral act provides that the Tribunal must conclude hearing and give judgment not later than 180 days, 90 days each for the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. That is effectively 1 year. Meanwhile a sitting governor will typically handover about 3 months after election. Should there then be a vacuum when there is a 'validly' elected governor in waiting?

As for not issuing Adeleke a certificate of return immediately, I guess it's tidier to wait until the end and then re-issue if need be otherwise, it the Supreme Court rules in Oyetola's favour, there will be no need.

There is a vacum here already, certificate was issued to oyetola before the end of any court cases, all court cases must come to its conclusion before handing certificates of return to anybody... As it stand now, some are seeing INEC as disobeying court order or taking a side...
Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by Adeagbo77: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Johnnyessence:
When they tell you PDP is dead and that Nigerians have forsaken her. Please show them these achievements from 2018/19 general election.

1. Cross River - PDP
2. Akwa Ibom - PDP
3. Bayelsa - PDP
4. Benue - PDP
5. Delta - PDP
6. Osun - PDP (loading)
7. Oyo - PDP
8. Imo - PDP
9. Abia - PDP
10. Enugu - PDP
11. Ebonyi - PDP
12. Taraba - PDP
13. Sokoto - PDP
14. Bauchi - PDP
15. Adamawa- PDP (loading)
16. Kano- PDP (Will be recovered)
17. Fct - PDP
18. Rivers- PDP
19. Zamfara PDP (loading)
20. Ekiti PDP (loading)

Your madness is madding you
Re: Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC by Johnnyessence(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Adeagbo77:

Your madness is madding you
you are the one that has mental problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacked Dino Melaye / Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.