Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Old Brunei (by Chemstudios) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Old Brunei (by Chemstudios) (487 Views)

Bush-meat (by #chemstudios) / Nigerian Anime: Don't Rock The Cradle (by #chemstudios) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Brunei (by Chemstudios) by CJAwele(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2019
#CHEMSTUDIOS

[...somewhere in Old Brunei hostel, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana]

Male voice: ...Chalieeee today is Friday, make we go turn up! Did you see the babes!!! Adjoa will kill somebody im papi this night, that girl is fire!!

Femi: ...hahaha, Selorm you party too much, we've still got that wicked thermodynamics test on Monday and I don't know jack.

Selorm: Chalie you're too serious, eeii! You only live once... enjoy your books. Me? I'm going to die there at Aphrodisiac tonight! Hahaha, Nana must kill me in that club! We go pop bottlessss, chalie we go make wild! Hahaha...

Femi: ...hahaha, you no well at all! Chalie we go see morrow. Me? ThermoD dey call me.

Femi heads off to his room, switches into something more comfortable and settles down at his table. He is ready for this course, he must make that First Class. Kinetic theory of gases, entropy, the thermodynamic laws, carnot cycle, rankine cycle... where to begin? He says to himself...

Femi: Let's start with the laws shall we.

*Knock knock knock*

Femi: Ohhhhh, who is this now?? I hope it isn't Fifi, that girl should not come and distract me abeg. She's cute but not tonight, I need to study.

*Opens door* *Nobody*

Femi: Ah ahn... come I don't have time for games like this. Who's there?

The corridor leading up to his room door is dark and lonely, nobody answers, he can't sense any movement either. He closes the door and gets back to his table and digs in. He is muttering to himself now, "Yes, mhmm, ah okayy, ehen, I see, that's what Kweku was asking, ahahaha, I get it, I get it..." then again,

*Knock knock knock*

This time the sound is a little louder. He opens the door carefully, a bread knife in his right hand. He has heard of people getting jacked when the hostels on campus are a bit empty and with Sarkodie showing up in Kumasi tonight, campus is sure to be a ghost town.

*Nobody*

He slams the door in anger and vows not to stand up again.

Femi: Where was I?

Voice: ...you were just about to start the Clausius-Clapeyron equation but chalie you for follow boys go make wild tonight o.

Femi's eyes bulge and his cheeks sink. His heart is racing out of his chest and he is sweating. He can bet his remaining pocket-money that he has been the only one in this room all the while. So why does it sound like there's someone, or something on his bed!? The voice is soft but he can't make out if it's a guy's or a girl's. He has watched way too many horror movies and knows he shouldn't but curiosity is getting the better of him, his bed is just behind the table. He starts to turn his neck, slowly; if he were an old wooden door, it would be creaking with a long drawn out cry. Before he gets to see...

Voice: It's time to go Femi, I'm on a tight schedule.

*Snap!*

Femi hears fingers and that's the last thing he hears. His head kicks back, his hands fall off the table and freely to the side. A pink halo appears first, then his eyes turn a bright shade of light pink, almost white. Now the light is shining out from his mouth as well... what on earth is going on??

#CHEMSTUDIOS

1 Like

Re: Old Brunei (by Chemstudios) by michael123pelemo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
this must be updated.
Re: Old Brunei (by Chemstudios) by CJAwele(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Definitely!
Re: Old Brunei (by Chemstudios) by CJAwele(m): 1:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Check this one out in the mean time... #DRC #ChemStudios https://www.nairaland.com/4688758/nigerian-comics-animation-content-development

(1) (Reply)

The Bridegroom Episode 2(dont Miss Out) / Poem: Black & White (A Poem Of Longing) / Happy Birthday To A Great Writer . #LARRY SUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.