Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process (34411 Views)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / "My Belle Has Made More Hits Than Your Entire Career" - OAP Dotun Slams Rapper / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Gisters: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2019
GistMore.com

Cool FM OAP, Dotun forced to change his hair color after running into trouble during his passport renewal process.

He wrote: 'I pledge to NIGERIA my country to be faithful, Loyal & honest, to serve Nigeria is by force o!.. I don kuku change am to BLACK! @therealenergygad in all shapes, sizes & color'

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/oap-dotun-forced-to-change-his-hair-color-during-his-passport-renewal-process

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Gisters: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2019
See more photos how he Dotun was forced to changed his hair color >> http://gistmore.com/oap-dotun-forced-to-change-his-hair-color-during-his-passport-renewal-process

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by decatalyst(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2019
And what should we do?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by blackboy(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2019
Rubbish. So you dye it now. After you get your passport then you dye your hair another colour does it invalid your passport? Beard before you take your passport and beard after passport, does it make me someone else or invalidate my passport

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by goldbim(f): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Some rules can't be ignored!.if you can't beat them,you join them!!

15 Likes

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by itspzpics(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Mkmoney(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2019
This guy wey dey use muscle talk just to form accent

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Nbote(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Why him body done pass him face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Houseofglam7(f): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2019
undecided
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by ValCon888: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2019
If you don't like it stay back in your Kontri nobody is forcing you to go to yankee

2 Likes

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by tohyorsih(f): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
so fuccking what?

1 Like

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by AngelicBeing: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
angry

6 Likes

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by youngfolk: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
he got no choice
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Bustincole(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2019
But to be sincere d black hair look nice to him

11 Likes

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by spartan50(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Boring... just obey oga
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by fellakuti: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2019
this is nigeria
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by VictorRomanov: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
When people don't understand why some rules are made they think it is stupid.

4 Likes

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by meedx: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
I'm just wondering if Seun has sold off nairaland because of the topics that grace FrontPage.

6 Likes

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Bewiseedet(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
na by force
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Factfinder1(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Instead of quietly doing what he was asked to do he's on social media seeking fame and validation till they seize the visa completely that's when he will be humbled......stupid animal

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by dfrost: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Bustincole:
But to be sincere d black hair look nice to him

I tell you.
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Cool FM OAP, Dotun forced to change his hair color after running into trouble during his passport renewal process.

He wrote: 'I pledge to NIGERIA my country to be faithful, Loyal & honest, to serve Nigeria is by force o!.. I don kuku change am to BLACK! @therealenergygad in all shapes, sizes & color'

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/oap-dotun-forced-to-change-his-hair-color-during-his-passport-renewal-process

THANK THE EMBASSY,INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING.

NOW YOU LOOK BETTER LIKE GODS CREATURE.

YOU CANT DO ONE PASSPORT WITH BLACK HAIR, WHEN U WANT T RENEW YOU WILL CARRY BLOND HAIR, WHO DOES THAT.

WHY EXPOSING THIS IGNORANT ON SOCIAL NETWORK THOUGH..........

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by jamalnation(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Nbote:
Why him body done pass him face
LOL
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Offpoint1: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2019
OK guys! I've brought groundnut oil, fry pan and cooking gas... The problem is I don't know what else to fry again, I've fried everything I know... suggestions please.

1 Like

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Nyamiri: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2019
See this daft thing asking how his hair colour affects his passport.

Passports are for you to look as natural and as close to your default setting possible. This is so that you can get easily identified by law enforcement agents.

I'm surprised that a public noise maker like Dotun is ignorant of this.

11 Likes

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by festacman(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Acquiring a passport like everything in life including sex has its basic principles. Just as it is important to appear in your natural black hair, which is part of your identity, for your passport image capture you can't have genitaly penetrative sex with your underwears on. Principles guide life and living.

5 Likes

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Deborachi(f): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

THANK THE EMBASSY,INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING.

NOW YOU LOOK BETTER LIKE GODS CREATURE.

YOU CANT DO ONE PASSPORT WITH BLACK HAIR, WHEN U WANT T RENEW YOU WILL CARRY BLOND HAIR, WHO DOES THAT.

WHY EXPOSING THIS IGNORANT ON SOCIAL NETWORK THOUGH..........

So he looks like devil's creation before grin
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by bluebay(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2019
No matter how rugged or famous you are, you must look decent in your passport. Have you seen the passports of Lil Wayne or Birdman? Then who are you to complaining?
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by daviime09: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2019
grin
he wouldn't have, they go outside nigeria and display lacadastical xracta

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos / Between Sonia Ogbonna And A Fan Worried About Her Son's Accent / Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.