Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection (32516 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2019
grin why this man head and body come dey like ikpeazu own undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by olajizz01(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:
He will decamp but not now or he will lose his seat unless YPP fails to go to court which I know Moghalu would do.

He is a fool. He moved from Labour to PDP then to APC, from where he went to APGA and then to YPP and he is considering APC again.

APC can never win Anambra election, so he should know that.
As APC can never win in Anambra is as any candidate you support will be losing on national politics because of your hatred.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Talknochip(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2019
Clever by half.. He ended up saying nothing! Make any Nigerian politician your role model or Mentor and you will have to deal with shame and disapointment occasionally. Nonsense and 2019 elections
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by tsinzu: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2019
ainas247:
smiley Please is this same man that owns the Ifeanyi ubah football club?

Do you have a website, business, product or service?
rank your business to Google Page one
100% Guaranteed result... check my profile to see result
Yes he is the owner of Ifeanyi ubah fc

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Xano(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2019
dheaven:
The guy is being careful in his statement. With his statement he is a member of both parties depending on anyone you choose.

You are right. He is playing both parties. It depends how long he can do it. His true intentions would eventually be evident.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2019
dheaven:
The guy is being careful in his statement. With his statement he is a member of both parties depending on anyone you choose.
he is playing smart which good if I were him if I choose to support apc I ll still maintain ypp...jst like sanders in US Senate He is independence but support democrat wen it comes to voting in sm issues...he shd play his card well...politics can be brutal if u de d wrong boat ask akpabio...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by olas24u(f): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Zansu007:
What exactly his he looking for moving from one party to other, tommorow those hailing you will call you political prostitute.

Why can't he stay and build a structure, look at Tinubu doing great for himself, cos he didn't decamp just because the opposition party is in the center and control almost all the state then, rather he stayed back and build his structure.

Why can't some of this guys learn from the past
He his a business man and one of the subsidy guys ,looking for protection from the ruling party.He his dependent on government policies to make money ,so if that stops ,money will stop flowing,so he cannot build structures from the scratch.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Seebrian(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2019
Enoch07:
I for fear u o
Meanwhile all this sex position people my God will punish u guys oh, am here trying to be holy and u are there trying to tempt me. It's alright
. light will always overcome darkness. As they are using Satanic strategic to advance darkness, let us also use light to counter them. However, I will suggest if this forum is becoming an impediment to living a holy life or can't cope with vices been propagated just quit. I'm also thinking in that direction. stay bless.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Micology19(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2019
Wetin concern me]

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by ChristianNorth: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2019
olajizz01:
As APC can never win in Anambra is as any candidate you support will be losing on national politics because of your hatred.
Enjoy your APC let enjoy our PDP and APGA. We must not support your terrorist party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by ainas247: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2019
tsinzu:

Yes he is the owner of Ifeanyi ubah fc

oh, thanks
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Micology19(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2019
undecided

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by mvem(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2019
ibnlawal:
Mumu like him, he will lose his reelection under APC naa....dis guy no smart at all, APC no too geh reputation for all those south south, south east dide
..who tell you say e go run under APC after 4 years, moreover Kalu won his zone in Abia under APC.... . Seems you no sabi naija politics and cross carpeting
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Simple question?

Have you decamped to APC or still in YDP?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Glorymax: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2019
He is killing his political career even before it starts. This is the first general election he is winning and acting like this. Even if he decamps to the best party while ending his tenure in APC, he can't be trusted again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Annie939(f): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2019
ubah ubah

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by sircrabo: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2019
ainas247:
smiley Please is this same man that owns the Ifeanyi ubah football club?

Do you have a website, business, product or service?
rank your business to Google Page one
100% Guaranteed result... check my profile to see result

Yes. And Capital Oil too

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Lifezhead: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2019
funmilade4real:

Even if he delivers? Some of you are myopic.

Sincerely

How can u say dat??
Is dis d game plan??
what happens to d party that produced him??
you are d one myopic here
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by olisaEze(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2019
Zansu007:
What exactly his he looking for moving from one party to other, tommorow those hailing you will call you political prostitute.

Why can't he stay and build a structure, look at Tinubu doing great for himself, cos he didn't decamp just because the opposition party is in the center and control almost all the state then, rather he stayed back and build his structure.

Why can't some of this guys learn from the past

Now that’s what I call wisdom. But our politicians don’t believe in anything but their stomachs!

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by olajizz01(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Enjoy your APC let enjoy our PDP and APGA. We must not support your terrorist party.
No wahala,only a terrorist group can call a national party who won presidency and the most national assemblies position a terrorist party.
The game you played in 2015 that skyrocketed this same party to high heaven.

Truely,Igbos are certified terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Teejay13(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2019
I think if he gets to deliver his mandate to the people, then no issue about decamping. Yes my opinion.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by ibnlawal(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2019
mvem:
..who tell you say e go run under APC after 4 years, moreover Kalu won his zone in Abia under APC.... . Seems you no sabi naija politics and cross carpeting

What's the number of APC rep and senators in southeast and south south?? they don't even amount to 10%...cross-check ur fact and figures bro, it seems u are the one that knows nothing about 9ja politics
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by buhariguy(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:

So why letting us go dey fear una?
We are charmelion,traitors,then let us go in peace,na by force?
you still want to go after atikulating.? shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by RTSC: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Englishgold:
This is the reason why igbos are not ready for presidency. Not trustworthy
So if igbos want to choose a president, it is ifeanyi ubah we would choose?

Who is more trust worthy than the igbo?
Or you think if igbos were as untrustworthy like the south west, pdp would still be existing?

If buhari depended on the trust worthiness of the south west, the old man would have lost in 2019.

Afonja that does not know what it means to be trust worthy.
Your past leaders are so trust worthy, and yet Nigeria is still a shitt hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by okomonny(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2019
What's is wrong with him joining any party. He has right to associate with any group. Children of hate over to you. You want to be crown Senate president, yet you are showing hatered to the ruling party. Hypocrisy
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by ChristianNorth: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
olajizz01:
No wahala,only a terrorist group can call a national party who won presidency and the most national assemblies position a terrorist party.
The game you played in 2015 that skyrocketed this same party to high heaven.

Truely,Igbos are certified terrorists.
Just like yoruba moslems
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by mvem(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2019
ibnlawal:

What's the number of APC rep and senators in southeast and south south?? they don't even amount to 10%...cross-check ur fact and figures bro, it seems u are the one that knows nothing about 9ja politics
...but they are apc senators in the region abi
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by xpool(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2019
ngoziclara:
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has once again reacted to the comments about his defection to the All Progressives Congress (APC). In his recent reaction, he made it clear that he attended the meeting President Buhari and APC caucus had with the Senator elects of APC.

However, according to Ubah, “APC Chairman introduced me as a potential APC incoming Senator.”

The Senator elect also used the opportunity to explain the length he went at seeking solution to the problems Igbo traders are having in Lagos.

Read his speech below

Yesterday I was in Lagos with the Leadership of the Senate and over 20 other senator elect to brief the press. After the briefing, I invited by our trader brothers from Tradefair Bba to meet the senators over the tussles our brothers are having with BPE over their assets and the rumors of privatizing the market.

Luckily, Senate Leader and by God’s grace the incoming Senate President was the chairman that resolved BBA issues in 2011 with BPE( bureau of public enterprise) and made the recommendations that they are enjoying till date and he promised to swing into action immediately to resolve their current issues again and we left Lagos to Abuja for a dinner with Mr President and APC Senators and their caucus.

In the dinner, the APC Chairman introduced me as a potential APC incoming Senator. This was his quote and his view of which he’s doing well in marketing me but I know my mission and has not changed from my last statement of last week.

The most important thing is that I’m caucusing with the ruling party and presently has a more value as a YPP senator.

https://www.expressiveinfo.com/just-in-ifeanyi-ubah-explains-story-of-his-defection/
If na Yoruba man now, my Igbo brothers and sisters will be shouting traitor, betrayer,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) / Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States / Garba Shehu Backs Danjuma’s Call For Self-defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.