Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) (40938 Views)

Peter Obi Leading Ongoing Arewa Twitter Poll (PICS) / Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia / President Buhari Leads Other Aspirants By Over 68% On Another Mock Poll. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ponponkon: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Someone who is going to court to challenge the reelection of Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu was captured thumb printing ballot papers right inside his own parlour at Onuaku.

Yes, he organized and took all the electoral materials within Uturu axis to his own compound where he voted, voted for others and wrote his own results.

Uche Ogah did not know that some of his aides were busy snapping him and the atrocities he was committing. The loser gave Buhari only 7 thousand in Isikwuato while our son Paul ikonnne gave buhari 34 thousand votes in Aba. Our sons Chris Akomas and Barrister FN Nwosu gave Buhari 9 thousand votes in Obingwa. Even OUK could not produce 8 thousand votes for Buhari in Bende yet he wants to be Senate president

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ponponkon: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2019
Lalasticlala lalasticlala equity is the way forward.

Stone base stage at Portharcourt road Aba. Make thunder fire those against Dr Ikpeazu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by NORSIYK(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Ponponkon:

Stone base stage at Portharcourt road Aba. Make thunder fire those against Dr Ikpeazu

Wow if Ikpeazu didnt do any other road in Aba and fix this PH Road is a mile stone

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ponponkon: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Mynd44 mynd44 ukwangwa nwere weight

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ponponkon: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2019
NORSIYK:

Wow if Ikpeazu didnt do any other road in Aba and fix this PH Road is a mile stone
If I post videos of work going on at Portharcourt road, you will kiss Dr Ikpeazu. Dont mind fools showing you old pictures of OUK and T. A Orji's days as governor, we have things under control now. But Ikpeazu is human too, dont expect all round magic o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ponponkon: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Ojiofor ndi Arochukwu how far bros? Una vote for toilet?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Amuocha: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
APC guys sef

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ponponkon: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Fergie001 we caught your paymaster red handed committing crimes o

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Ponponkon:
If I post videos of work going on at Portharcourt road, you will kiss Dr Ikpeazu. Dont mind fools showing you old pictures of OUK and T. A Orji's days as governor, we have things under control now. But Ikpeazu is human too, dont expect all round magic o

You mean the emelaghi slagon?
Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by helinues: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Ok now
Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by gidgiddy: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
So the guy had his own personal polling booth in his parlour?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

He might have cornered the polling unit to his house. He is not ready to govern the state. I thought they said he was into oil and gas. I don't understand his desperation.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ponponkon: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2019
gidgiddy:
He thought all his aides were loyal to him.little did he know we were monitoring him and Otti closely

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ponponkon: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

You mean the emelaghi slagon?
Eme gi eme gi empower. Emebeghi Uche ogah ya ana acho TC Chairman

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Can you imagine this man

And he wants to be governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ojiofor: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Ponponkon:
Ojiofor ndi Arochukwu how far bros? Una vote for toilet?

I thought I have congratulated your Oga above for his second term election victory?
This is time for him to redeem his reputation and rebuild Abia state both economically and infrastructure wise.
And for your info,I am from Bende LGA not an Aro man.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ponponkon: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Ojiofor:

I thought I have congratulated your Oga above for his second term election victory?
This is time for him to redeem his reputation and rebuild Abia state both economically and infrastructure wise.
And for your info,I am from Bende LGA not an Aro man.
My brother never take to jabs to heart I knew you did that as a civil and law abiding democrat. But this issue of someone voting in his parlour and still rant that he was rigged out is funny.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ponponkon: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Can you imagine this man

And he wants to be governor
Thats saint Uche Ogah for you. He thought Buhari was going to order soldiers to rig Abia for him, whereas he could not offer any meaningful vote in his parlour polling booth

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by 9jaArea: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ahh!!! What use is the cubicle?
The man sha want follow lay down regulations make e no be like him bypass all.

8 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Ojiofor: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ponponkon:
My brother never take to jabs to heart I knew you did that as a civil and law abiding democrat. But this issue of someone voting in his parlour and still rant that he was rigged out is funny.

I am no supporter of evil no matter where it comes from,what is bad is bad.
I don't care much who is in government house Umuahia,all I want is all round development for the benefit of our people.
I will like to see our governor complete all abandoned road projects he started from Aba road in Umuahia and this important PH road in Aba he have just started and many rural road projects left uncompleted.
Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by tysontim(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
pH road and Aba road he needs to complete the two. The fyovers can wait.

If he does that no problem.

As for Ogar voting in his parlor that's bad, but then even Ikpeazu rigged too. Otherwise we're did the 76000 from obingwa come from

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by freemanbubble: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Na 2 heads dis one get?! shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by jericco1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
everything thing goes in this shitty country
Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by ItzDonDaddy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Amatarasha(f): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ndi ngwa ...ndi ihere eme grin grin grin
Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ponponkon:

For ones type like a learned person, insults are not the way forward. stay wise.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) by tstx(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
This is Nigeria

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" / Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.