Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 PM

Please I Need Your Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please I Need Your Help (507 Views)

Life After Nysc....I Need Your Suggestions Guys / Please I Need Your Help On This / I Need Your Help On The Medical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help by raphiemore(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2019
good morning everyone. please my sister just passed out from NYSC this month, in aba, and her cell has been switched off. please I want you to help me find her, or maybe the LI's contact so we can know her whereabouts.
her name is Augusta and her state code is AB/NUK/2018/023301
thank you and God bless you.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by missyojo(f): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nobody is going to help you look for your sister on Nairaland. Go to Aba and look for your sister yourself. Locate her Local Government, Former PPA they would help you with information about her. I pray she's safe and alive. Good luck!!!
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Swizz1: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
nawa...so we should start looking for her...if she is truly your sister..you will not come here..go to Aba and search for her..go to the local government she served and where she stayed during her nysc program.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by mrpiro22: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
bro do what you're ask to do...once again goodluck!!

(1) (Reply)

2018 Batch C Stream II POP Date Announced / Trade With Our New BOOM 500 EA / NYSC Seeks For Camp Reopening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.