Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why Women Are Not Getting Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Not Getting Married. (534 Views)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Are Not Getting Married. by MICDAMI(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2019
The number of unmarried women has continued to increase over years. There are many women who have reached the age of getting married but they are not ready to walk down the aisle. Have you asked yourself why this is happening? Here are reasons why most women aren’t getting married these days.
1. Bad character :
Someone ladies characters are nothing to write home about to an extent you’ll start thinking whether they were created by Satan or assistant God or even apprentice. I know of one lady (Eno) whose fiancé borrowed her a box (traveling bag) to use for their church program which held in their church headquarters, unfortunately the box got stolen and that was how the entire community and the church got to know he borrowed the box from her fiancee, the case was taken to their church, the ruling of the church court ordered the guy to buy her a new box which he did and that was the end of their relationship. Guest what? the guy is now married with three kids but the girl is still single at the age of 38 now.
2. They are becoming less reliant on men for financial support:
Unlike in the past, modern women no longer depend on men for financial support. The women now look for their money. Educated and financially stable women prefer living..... Click for more
https:///paPvzn-i
Re: Why Women Are Not Getting Married. by tee59(f): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2019
Rubbish, why women every time. What about eligible bachelors that are not married? Please,say something else.
Re: Why Women Are Not Getting Married. by MICDAMI(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2019
tee59:
Rubbish, why women every time. What about eligible bachelors that are not married? Please,say something else.
That is also coming soon
Re: Why Women Are Not Getting Married. by meobizy(f): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Women are not getting married because OP doesn’t want to do the needful.
Them no dey forbid marrying the hundreds of millions of unwedded females in the world.
Just make sure you can take care of them first.
Re: Why Women Are Not Getting Married. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
tee59:
Women always because a 70 year old man can marry today today if he chooses to but a 25 year old lady has to wait for a man to come along. See? Magic !

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Thought On This / Do Not Get Married, Unless You As Your Partner These10 Questions / My Ex Husband Left Me For Much Older Woman For Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.