Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (45323 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Ikeboboafri: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2019
A distraught Nigerian lady has cursed her boyfriend of 9 years who dumped her to marry another girl, who he has already held  his marriage introduction with. The Nigerian lady who cursed her boyfriend of 9 years who dumped her to marry another girl, disclosed that she stuck to him all through the time he had nothing.
Motunrayo Hardeola who called out her boyfriend identified as Abdul Mumeen Folorunso, wrote;

Adabi mada fun e, wicked boy, useless boy, God will disgrace u. U re not make it in ur life. Eleda ma fi Iya ije and ur family. The time u no get anything I stay with u. But now u just leave me find anoda lady. Olorun a tun da laarin wa

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/lady-curses-her-boyfriend-of-9-years-for-dumping-her-to-marry-another-girl/

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by JoanOluchi(f): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Very funny

4 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by happybee: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by iamJ(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Wailiers giving me joy like kilode

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by zyzxx(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
9 years tan? when he is not lord of the ring

but the guy suppose take am easy

9 years is not a joke

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by SEGLIZ: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
iamJ:
Wailiers giving me joy like kilode

but make sure it isn't when pain is genuine.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by tstx(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Curse no dey work

As Africans we really need to start using our head... We no dey 18th century again.. The world has opened up.

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
They are not called yoruba demon for nothing na. Lol
But on a serious note, what is a girl doing with a guy fir 9yrs without marriage? undecided
Haba some ppl should be wise oo,
Any girl of marriagable age should BOT stay in a relationship for mor than 6 months without weeding discussions/plans!
Kpele!!

Sadly she would soon join the "men are crap alias Feminists crew"

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by loomer: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Make I come dey go

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Topmaike007(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
This News they sweet my Belle ehhn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
she deserved it for turning down other guys advances all those years. I remember approaching girls then when I thought they were important, some always say they boyfriend, whenever a grin tells me that, I will always wish her a heartbreak from the boyfriend. Call me a sadist or whatever. I really don't care

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by DaV8King(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Baba na lord of evil sha.

Pikin wey dey primary school den, all things being equal dey consider university now.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Adabi mada fun e, wicked boy, useless boy, God will disgrace u. U re not make it in ur life. Eleda ma fi Iya ije and ur family. The time u no get anything I stay with u. But now u just leave me find anoda lady. Olorun a tun da laarin wa
The little we understand from her language shows she is so much pained.
There are repercussions in life for this kinda act by men.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
The guy should watch his back : Karma still exist FULLTIME....as long as she was faithful to him!

Take heart sis, God has the best plans for you!

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Katier00(f): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
The best is yet to come

5 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by jmoore(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Fake curse, it will not work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by tgmservice: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
just words

Na u girls do am pass

8 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Bewiseedet(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
I bet there are things she didn't do right. better inculcate a better attitude to attract and keep another man than go around crying foul and claiming victim.
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Muheewa25(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Very funny....bobo tii jaapa e pain her no be small lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by jidxin(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
LOl
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by ibnlawal(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Dis one weak me fahh....
All theses Adabi curse ehnnn, make the guy go wash him head for lagoon.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by emkz: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mr. Man, if you know what is good for you, better go beg that woman.

And for the woman, why would you not define the destination of your relationship after a year? A man who wants to marry you would decide this within the first six months. Except he is getting benefits.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Na so my guy that year

Became LGA chairman by accident

Dumped his 8 year relationship overnight

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by daddytime(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
The same thing we as a family are cooking up for this good food for nothing "user" boy. ..https://www.nairaland.com/5098629/she-made-me/2#77003528
You never see anything yet..
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by MistadeRegal(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Bustincole(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Curse everywhere... and yet anoda man said marriage is a curse... now datin is nmow a curse

dis is serious
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by afroniger: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
tstx:
Curse no dey work

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.

Curse is just like 'Karma' ---- Overrated. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Hotzone(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Relationship is is like Awaiting Trial
Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by bizhop01: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
No Smoke Without Fire

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl by Trottle: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
For 9 years? What Insanity!

If you are with someone and you are not discussing marriage after getting to know yourselves for some months, and ascertain your compatibility, define the direction or call it quits! NB: Don't possess slay queen qualities and expect him to wife you up!

For the guy, what goes around comes around! Were you blind not to know you were incompatible?

For the lady, you were with him, how did you supported him, or were you only with him to sit pretty, and wait for him to struggle then come and marry you? Except you supported him either through words or action, he is not under any obligation to marry you nor are you entitled to anything he possesses now.If you cheated during the time you were together, or repeatedly slighting him, NEVER expect him to wife you!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage / Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.