Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (54876 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Breakingfamous: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
The lady who stripped naked and flogged her sister's mistress, the sister and her husband are all in police custody in Anambra.

The wife of the man speaks on how the torture happened and why it did happen, how she caught her husband through his phone, how many times the husband had slept with the Plus-Sized mistress who is a singe mother, how she planned the attack and how she didn't know it will escalate to this viral stage.

On his own part, the cheating husband also speaks about the scandal.

The friend of the wife who led the torture speaks too on how her friend called her and told her about how her husband has been cheating.

"It was The Anger Boiling In Me Because I was looking for my missing son staying with my own ex husband and his Girlfriend that made me flog that woman mercilessly like that" .

Woman doing the flogging in viral Video reveals that it was transferred aggression that made her act the way she did.

In her own interview were she was been paraded by the Anambra Police she revealed that it was not her Husband that the lady slept with but rather her friends husband.

But on Getting there the fact that she had suffered the same fate steered up so much anger and she completely went haywire and even acted worse than her friend who was initially the victim.

She went on to reveal that in her own case her own husband ended up relocating and taking away their son to stay with himself and his girlfriend and the husband has refused to reveal his whereabouts in Lagos so she can see her own son.

Watch the videos as they All speak..

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/meet-man-whose-wife-flogged-his.html

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Breakingfamous: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Watch the videos HERE

2 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
I would never understand why women attack the other woman. Why do they even attack anyone?

Na another person market she buy like that?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
So u transferred ur own matrimonial aggressions into Ur friends matrimony... Issorite. undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by dieselsupplies(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
I supply Good quality diesel (AGO) in abuja and its environs, kindly contact me for price negotiations as the price of the product fluctuates.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by IamD18: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
She transferred her aggression on that mistress because she has been longing to sleep with her friend's husband.

So she couldn't bear to see another woman do that before her. Reason she took it personal.

Women don't fight in vain.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Jayslicky: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Women are just funny beings, once they have made up their minds on something they will never listen even if u try to explain how things are, they believe the world is against them so they act irrationally and after the act they cool down like ice, this woman just disgraced herself and her husband, the police may keep her in their cell for some days until she pays a huge bail.

15 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by klark3: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by freemanbubble: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Opto1: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Transfer aggression or whatever, with little things I have seen in my life, I let rationality take action rather leaning toward emotion in situation like this but it's just that it's not easy to use one Brian when you are angry.

Maybe with few years in hell( Nigeria jail) they will learn how to use their brain at when due.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by MaiGemu: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
tongue tongue
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by emmykk(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
The way the man is calm when all this is over her wife is going.

Stupid wife

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Authoreety: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Stupid man, how can he not be able to protect his sidechick?

And he will claim that he is a man!

See as police dey even drag the he goat Upandan, later when men dey talk him go wan talk, foolish thing.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Phygo(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
After North, fear women!

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Dandsome: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
See these people.

We're talikg about how bad the economy is and some people are more interested in punany....

Whatever has been fvckked cannot be unfvckked. That's a law

I'm sure it's most like the wife's behavior that made the man look outside.

You can't be this animalistic, have an animalistic friend and expect you man to be happy with you.

You can use brute force to keep a man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Meet for
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Marthaodion(f): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
As much as they had their own reasons for this action, they shouldn’t have carried out their plan. It’s painful when a person is experiencing difficulties in a marriage.

Las las, all of dem go dey alright.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by careytommy37(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Stop making stupid people famous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by daddytime(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Just look at their anger filled faces...

Why trying so hard to stop the biblical prophesy of Isaiah 4...

Na joke I dey oo

Dem for no beat orobo like that at least she no dey pricknap the prick na to just free some konji as nobody dey reason her matter...

E no easy for the life sha but it is well even in the konga

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by SEONaijaExpert: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
I'm yet to see the video, does anyone have it?

In regards the incident, it's not new, the enemy of a woman is a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Foolish man and woman

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by kolafolabi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wowo husband, wowo wife and wowo mistress..

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by dancewith: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
The husband had slept with her in a hotel before yet went along to trap the mistress with his wife. This is just so low and barbaric. Granted the mistress took it too far by even dating a married man let alone going to his matrimonial home, but this tortuous and deceitful lot should be taught a serious lesson.

How can you torture and disgrace a grown woman like this. Can those flogging her claim not to have slept with someone other than their spouses in the past? He that is without sin should cast the first stone

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Lovelyn451(f): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
And the man will just be watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by ehmmy11(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Am i the only one who has not seen the so called nude
angry
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by tgmservice: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
But the man wife(the flogger) fine and looks hot for pic compare to video wey i watch.

why d man con shit with the shapeless orobo
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by tesppidd: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayam not even understanding the heading of the story.

And there's no time to read the full story.
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by newoffer: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
dick and pussy wahala. hen will men have common sense.
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Forreellinc: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by tesppidd: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
IamD18:
She transferred her aggression on that mistress because she has been longing to sleep with her friend's husband.

So she couldn't bear to see another woman do that before her. Reason she took it personal.

Women don't fight in vain.
amebo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) / Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) / Armed Robbers Caught Stealing From Shrine In Anambra, Stripped Unclad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.