Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching (59927 Views)

What Causes Severe Night Sweats In Men? / 10 Food That Causes Severe Headache - Avoid Them / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
My uncle who is a pharmacist says lot of people are complaining about this new infection in town that causes severe and intense itching
Even the itching becomes worse at night. It forms blisters( small small bump on the skin) all over the body. The whole penis. and scrotum [itches]
Even after peeling because of scratches still it will continue to itch.

Some say it scabies
Some say it is sexual infection that is inside the body of woman and it doesn't show any symptoms but when a man have sex with a woman who have it then the man will experience the symptoms.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
This is a serious matter. I have a cousin who always complains of itches in her private part. She came visiting us the other day and she was scratching her private part so much that she's opening up her legs wide apart. It happens only when she feels severe heat around that place. She said the more she scratehes it, the more it sweetens her

Shes been to hospitals, run series of tests. But nothing could be said to be happening to her. The doctor only said she's reacting to something. Shes still on medication as I speak. She's not the wayward type and she doesn't mess around from what I have studied so far about her. Her husband was forced to run series of tests too and nothing threatening was found.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
fairfora:
This is a serious matter. I have a cousin who always complains of itches in her private part. She came visiting us the other day and she was scratching her private part so much that she's opening up her legs wide apart. It happens only when she feels severe heat around that place. She said the more she scratehes it, the more it sweetens her

Shes been to hospitals, run series of tests. But nothing could be said to he happening to her. The doctor only said she's reacting to something. Shes still on medication as I speak. She's not the wayward type and she doesn't mess around from what I have studied so far about her. Her husband was forced to run series of tests too and nothing threatening was found.

Exactly
There is nothing in the test results when people run test
But the scratches continue. Very intense
Even when the skin peels after much scratching still it continue to itch
Very sweet when scratching

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
FG and Burutai should burn down the whole bleeping town.

16 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bolowolowo:
FG and Burutai should burn down the whole bleeping town.

Hahahaha
Waiting for the last command

Then after burning it down
Burutai and fg will wait for United nation, Au and other foreign bodies to unleash their drone on burutai and his boys

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Rockyrascal(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
That should be scabbies

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by doctokwus: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rubbish!
It's neither sexually related,'resides in the body' or is it scabies.
If anyone of those people have scabies, believe me they would wish that part of their body is taken off.
It most probably has to do with the severe, unusual weather being experienced.
By the way what is "a lot of people"?
By d time statistics is taken,your uncle's a lot may just be 5 out of 100 people he has seen.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Uyi168: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
It's quite serious..
The pharmacy where I worked before, we received not less than 5 cases each day..
I suspect scabies..

26 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by coolxpaul(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Am experiencin xame thing here.D itchin becums pronounce wen av sweat a lot,and dies down gradually after bath.D medicationhelped subside it buh it makes me dizzy xo I stop takin dem.I feel d itchin is relative 2 d hot weather
My 2kobo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rockyrascal:
That should be scabbies

Really
But I heard scabbies itself is tormenting!

3 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
doctokwus:
Rubbish!
It's neither sexually related,'resides in the body' or is it scabies.
If anyone of those people have scabies, believe me they would wish that part of their body is taken off.
It most probably has to do with the severe, unusual weather being experienced.
By the way what is "a lot of people"?
By d time statistics is taken,your uncle's a lot may just be 5 out of 100 people he has seen.
I heard that scabbies itself is tormenting

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
coolxpaul:
Am experiencin xame thing here.D itchin becums pronounce wen av sweat a lot,and dies down gradually after bath.D medicationhelped subside it buh it makes me dizzy xo I stop takin dem.I feel d itchin is relative 2 d hot weather
My 2kobo

My guy
You better go for treatment
Just to know maybe it is scabbies
Because scabbies is annoying

3 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Rockyrascal(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

Really
But I heard scabbies itself is tormenting!
am sure it's scabies. Stop by at any credible pharmacy store and buy 1 sachet of bishan ampiclus, it will heal before a week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rockyrascal:
am sure it's scabies. Stop by at any credible pharmacy store and buy 1 sachet of bishan ampiclus, it will heal before a week.

Pharmacists says the best treatment for scabies is rubbing benzyl benzoate from neck down
And taken ivermectin (mectizan) tablets

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Rockyrascal(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

Pharmacists says the best treatment for scabies is rubbing benzyl benzoate from neck down
And taken ivermectin (mectizan) tablets
benzyl and ivermectin can only do well by clearing the surface each time you apply to the surface, but it won't cure it.

Scabies is from within...buy bishan ampiclus (take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening) for 1week, then wait to see results.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Rockyrascal:
benzyl and ivermectin can only do well by clearing the surface each time you apply to the surface, but it won't cure it.

Scabies is from within...buy bishan ampiclus (take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening) for 1week, then wait to see results.

Ivermectin is an oral medication.it is a drug and not a cream

It is benzyl benzoate that you can rub

You swallow ivermectin drugs

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by HOSTCOM(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
I will advise the admin here not to ban me again o cos what I'm about to ditch out is very pressing as its happening to me right now.

Remember its my privacy, I just want to let people know its real and its not a joking matter. The unending itching is termed to be "sweetee" cos whenever one scratches it, it sweets a lot. Mine normally itches me at night or during hot period. Initially it started on my private part, it later extended to knees, elbow buttocks and even on my feet. Its very disturbing I must confess. Ive tried to know what its all about from a hospital and they told me its an infection. Though its easing gradually now compare few weeks back.
Look for C24/7 and use. That's all I used. Then maintain hygiene.

**Don't mind my composition jare**

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by HOSTCOM(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
HOSTCOM:
I will advise the admin here not to ban me again o cos what I'm about to ditch out is very pressing as its happening to me right now.

Remember its my privacy, I just want to let people know its real and its not a joking matter. The unending itching is termed to be "sweetee" cos whenever one scratches it, it sweets a lot. Mine normally itches me at night or during hot period. Initially it started on my private part, it later extended to knees, elbow buttocks and even on my feet. Its very disturbing I must confess. Ive tried to know what its all about from a hospital and they told me its an infection. Though its easing gradually now compare few weeks back.

Graphics pics pls.
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Rockyrascal(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Ivermectin is an oral medication.it is a drug and not a cream

It is benzyl benzoate that you can rub

You swallow ivermectin drugs
i know ivermectin drugs (miniature in size) I was referring to benzyl...my bad!

BTW bishan ampiclus works faster than ivermectin.

3 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rockyrascal:
i know ivermectin drugs (miniature in size) I was referring to benzyl...my bad!

BTW bishan ampiclus works faster than ivermectin.

You might be right
But the thing is most drugs in Nigeria pharmacy store are craps now o

Different brand in the market
Imagine Doxycycline. The green one is so fake that it doesn't work

Except you use the other type of Doxycycline
But the green Doxycycline is crap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
HOSTCOM:

Exactly bro
Just exactly the way you describe it

Wait o
What type of infection did they say it is?
Because sweetie is also known as scabbies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by 56david: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
HOSTCOM:

Graphics pics pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Rockyrascal(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

You might be right
But the thing is most drugs in Nigeria pharmacy store are craps now o

Different brand in the market
Imagine Doxycycline. The green one is so fake that it doesn't work

Except you use the other type of Doxycycline
But the green Doxycycline is crap
try out bishan ampiclus first! A sachet should be 900#

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rockyrascal:
try out bishan ampiclus first! A sachet should be 900#

Wait o
You are talking to me as if am infected

I said my uncle who is a pharmacists said that people are complaining

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by HOSTCOM(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
56david:

Please is C24/7 a lotion or drug?
Would have been more helpful if u can help with the pic if u don't mind though. Thanks Anyways

If I share here...the admin will ban me. They will say it's advert. Just check it out on WhatsApp zero seven zero three five zero seven nineteen seventy one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by HOSTCOM(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly bro
Just exactly the way you describe it

Wait o
What type of infection did they say it is?
Because sweetie is also known as scabbies

I'm not sure its scabbies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Rockyrascal(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Wait o
You are talking to me as if am infected

I said my uncle who is a pharmacists said that people are complaining

oh! I see cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by freemanbubble: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
HOSTCOM:

I'm not sure its scabbies.

Then what is it

Although some one was arguing that it is a sexual infection
Contacted through sex from a woman
That most women have this infection but it is just inside their body without any symptoms

But if a man should sleep with such lady
Then the man will contact it and symptoms will show only in men
The penis will start itching
Both the scrotum
The thigh
The kneee
The buttocks
Ankle and wrist
In-between fingers
Forming blisters (small small bumps on skin with water inside)
And this itching is so sweet that even when the skin peels
It will continue to itch

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by doctokwus: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rockyrascal:

"bishan ampiclus" indeed!
Do u even know what scabies is and what causes it?
That's how u people will just be spreading your ignorance and harmful views with confidence!
Someone that doesn't even know the proper name for "bishan ampiclus",would definitely not know jerk about a far more serious issue.
Pls confine your annoyingly ignorant views to yourself.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Rockyrascal(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
doctokwus:

"bishan ampiclus" indeed!
Do u even know what scabies is and what causes it?
That's how u people will just be spreading your ignorance and harmful views with confidence!
Someone that doesn't even know the proper name for "bishan ampiclus",would definitely not know jerk about a far more serious issue.
Pls confine your annoyingly ignorant views to yourself.
oh! sorry doctor

2 Likes

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by 56david: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=HOSTCOM post=77046048]

If I share here...the admin will ban me. They will say it's advert. Just check it out on WhatsApp zero seven zero three five zero seven nineteen seventy one[/quote

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Goodhealthherba: 1:27am On Mar 28, 2019
fairfora:

Shes been to hospitals, run series of tests. But nothing could be said to he happening to her. The doctor only said she's reacting to something. Shes still on medication as I speak. She's not the wayward type and she doesn't mess around from what I have studied so far about her. Her husband was forced to run series of tests too and nothing threatening was found.
brother we have been treating it over here in delta.its scabies o,inmates from oko prisons that were released in 2017 has made it spread fast ,just one thing will do the magic benzyl benzoate by nomagbon just get it and thank me later ,before using try bathing with hot water scrub your skin very well apply benzyl benzoate all over the body at night ,for your clothes wash with hot water and keep under sun to dry ,package it in a bag and leave it for 72 hours as the mites die without having contacts with human skin within 72 hours(7 days)

38 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.