Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,484 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching (59938 Views)

What Causes Severe Night Sweats In Men? / 10 Food That Causes Severe Headache - Avoid Them / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by coolxpaul(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
always baf una no go hear
Ki leleyii nso bayii
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Pappykuyt0100(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Pls help me is this scabies

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Tiger01: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2019
coolxpaul:

You're right. I found out later...
But that thing is now past tense...
But wait oo, even loratidine causes dizziness too, doesn't it

No it doesn't.
Just the former.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by alaribe1992(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Damn! I'm suffering from this issue right now. The itching is outta this world. Sometimes I feel like crying

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Inehmesit: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2019
grin I finally got rid of it
akinjojo1234:

BALLS on fire grin
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Inehmesit: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2019
Yes I did
Adalasy:

Did you eventually get rid of it? If not contact me
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Gee64: 4:55am On Nov 19, 2019
Sweetie can be cured with Thetmosol soap and Beecham ampiclox! Not joking. I used it and it worked!
bashiruhammed97:

Can relate to this...
Its called "inarun" in yoruba..
Was told that it usually come up when there is large in take of some certain food e.g Eba, garri, e.t.c.
Tell her to consult native doctor it won't cost her more than 2k.

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Inehmesit: 1:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Y’all should at least look at the date I posters this stuff, it’s like months ago, I’m done with scabies.
tawa89:
Use permethrin cream 5% it's not harsh at all and it works
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2019
Don't waste time on assumption, run laboratory test, I am into core herbal healing and have handle much of that but without test you can't be actual... It could be staphylococcus reactions, could be filariasis, could be just reaction to water you use or any other reaction like cream soap etc. Take note and do the right thing and not work on speculation
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by coolxpaul(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tiger01:

No it doesn't.
Just the former.
Ohh, okay
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by MrCork: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Momcherry:

Ewo!! Is it Beecham that he's been pronouncing bishan?
God free Your people!
And someone will just read that on first page and start jumping from one pharmacy to the other looking for 'bishan ampiclox'
Choi!

how much? cheesy
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by KingCassy(m): 7:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by KingCassy(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by issylarry(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

Nope

But also buy ivermectin (mectizan). It is hundred naira for one tablet. Take four tablets and after two days take another four tablets
Or you can take ten tablets then after five days take another ten tablets

For along has it been scratching you?
How much is benzyl benzoate and ivermectin..amd d ivermectin. Why four at once .i tot its one in the moni amd one at night
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Legionx: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Inehmesit:
Y’all should at least look at the date I posters this stuff, it’s like months ago, I’m done with scabies.

How did you cure your scabies
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by akposking(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2020
freemanbubble:

Thanks for this info
Exactly what one uniben doctor said Even if you don't wash your clothes Just stay away from that cloths for 48 hours and the scabbies Will dies
LOL "dies" kill you there..
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by nellyelitz(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2020
dicefrost:

Op its scabies. Just rubb benzyl benzoate morning and evening, the itching resolves in a day or two. I have treated dozens of people
pls have u treated itching in the anal region or anal wart? i don't just ghaving and idea i mean proper experience. thank u.pi
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Tywodammy90(f): 2:52pm On May 11, 2020
Surgical Face Masks (Wholesale & Retail) Medical Supplies and Medical consumables also available for sale.
Delivery within Lagos ONLY for now.
Kindly send a DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 for enquiries and to place your orders.

Stay safe
Stay Protected
Stay Healthy
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by DHaran: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
freemanbubble:
My uncle who is a pharmacist says lot of people are complaining about this new infection in town that causes severe and intense itching
Even the itching becomes worse at night. It forms blisters( small small bump on the skin) all over the body. The whole penis. and scrotum [itches]
Even after peeling because of scratches still it will continue to itch.

Some say it scabies
Some say it is sexual infection that is inside the body of woman and it doesn't show any symptoms but when a man have sex with a woman who have it then the man will experience the symptoms.
I am experiencing it too pls how do one remedy it?
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by DHaran: 12:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by DHaran: 12:49am On Oct 30, 2020
Pappykuyt0100:
Pls help me is this scabies

were u able to treat it?
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by AngelHoly(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2020
trippleKAY:
Na sweety oooooooo

I contacted it from a lady in my undergraduate days, she stays in the hostel. This thing show me Pepe for six months, i regretted meeting the so called girl.
But at the end of the day after spending almost 10k for test and drugs, na 200 naira drug cure am grin

Which drug did you use

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by trippleKAY(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mectizan
AngelHoly pocst=96236335:

Which drug did you use
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by AngelHoly(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2020
trippleKAY:
Mectizan

I’m suffering for this right now....and I’m applying benzyl benzoate

Abeg that mectizen is for taking or rubbing it
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by trippleKAY(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2020
AngelHoly:

its some little tablet, take 3 once a week.

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Daninya33: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2020
DM me 07018823833
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Arijude(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
AngelHoly:

were you able to treat it with that drug? Please answer me
Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by AngelHoly(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Arijude:
were you able to treat it with that drug? Please answer me

Yes bro...take that 4 at once and apply that benzyl benzoate but know that is so painful at the balls and dick for a while

Just one week....is gone

1 Like

Re: What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching by Damsellady(f): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
AngelHoly:

Yes bro...take that 4 at once and apply that benzyl benzoate but know that is so painful at the balls and dick for a while

Just one week....is gone

I just bought Benyl Benzoate and the mectizen now. The mectizen is #300 per one, i bought 6 tablets. I don't have any rashes but my body is always itching me, seriously itching. At times after bath and at time mid night i can wake up and start itching like witch, lolz. In fact during the day at times, the itching na die. Please is mectizen the one I bought they sold #300 per one and how should I use it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.