Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

FMC Abakaliki Withholding Uzoezie Ngozi Dorothy Death Benefit. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FMC Abakaliki Withholding Uzoezie Ngozi Dorothy Death Benefit. (479 Views)

Graft: Nigeria Identifies Almost N8trn In Unpaid VAT, Withholding Tax / Roban Stores Opens In Abakaliki(photos) / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FMC Abakaliki Withholding Uzoezie Ngozi Dorothy Death Benefit. by glamour4me: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hello everyone and lawyers in the house please help clarify this for me.

My sister died in active service on the 22nd of November 2013, until her demise she was a staff nurse/midwife with FMC Abakaliki. Now my question is this...
1. is she not supposed to be paid for that Nov 2013.
2. I understand that when someone dies in active service the deceased is entitled to three months’ salary before it stops. How true
is this?

Till date her death benefit has not been paid, her next of kin (husband) has submitted all
necessary documents. i have made several efforts and had even gone to FMC myself but all to no avail.
The man suffered stroke attack in the process of trying to access this and the kids need
to be cared for. She is survived by her husband, 3 children and aged parents.

I want the management of FMC to

1. Management of FMC Abakaliki to pay her November 2013 salary
2. Pay her death benefit to her next of kin
3. Compensation paid to the next kin to take care of his health because he had stroke as a result of
stress trying to access his wife benefit and is yet to recover.

Nairalanders please keep sharing until it gets to appropriate authorities

(1) (Reply)

Gay Man In Hospital After Taking Hard Drugs For Sex / President Buhari Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead Long Ago. / VIDEO: Fire Outbreak In Balogun Market, Lagos Island.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.